The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 11th, 2017

• Posted on 11 April 17 at 14:38Permalink
    I'm in for a few season passes to finish up a bunch of Telltale Games. Picking up Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Minecraft: Story Mode.

The rest is kinda disappointing for a Spring Sales event.
  • Posted on 11 April 17 at 14:44Permalink
    Going to get three Lego games, Ryse pass, two Goat dlcs, and maybe Gears Ultimate? Overall, I say good deals for me.
    GremlinLord615-Always willing if you're nice.
  • gobey17gobey17744,707
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 14:48Permalink
    Yep, rubbish. cry

Then again, I kinda want the Fallout 4 pass for completion's sake. But its 4 quid more than if I had just bought it when it was first shown at £20 (minus actually knowing what was in the pass...). Bleurgh.
  • Mysterio400Mysterio400971,314
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 14:55Permalink
    Does Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate Edition" really not include the Grey Wolf DLC? Doesn't sound very "Ultimate" to me...
  • AlahertAlahert675,718
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 14:57Permalink
    Some games are at a really good price if you pay half and half with a friend, while other games can be found for half the price on amazon or a simple retail store. I might get some games, better than nothing dance
  • SlipKnoT 008SlipKnoT 008485,816
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 15:05Permalink
    Going over this list I can say nothing really jumps out at me. I have most of what I really want, and some of those prices just don't make me want to pay for something I may just want to try. Ah well, no big loss.
  • matdanmatdan698,088
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 15:17Permalink
    Mysterio400 said:
    Does Sniper Elite 3 "Ultimate Edition" really not include the Grey Wolf DLC? Doesn't sound very "Ultimate" to me...
    Yeah and it seems to never go on sale either.
  • Posted on 11 April 17 at 15:38, Edited on 11 April 17 at 15:39 by PainfulLegacyPermalink
    Lots of discounts, but they're all crap. Nothing worth picking up.
    AND NO MASS EFFECT 1-3 DLC on sale!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? blow me EA
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 April 17 at 15:42Permalink
    Sorry but this isn't sale. Most of these games i can either get from uk for far cheaper online. ebgames and jb hi fi in Australia have sales going on for two for $40 and its all disc
  • KedrixKedrix163,379
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 15:50Permalink
    It's a big sale people, while it's not gangbusters...it's not as horrible as some of you are painting either.

After having a big list (~6)...I'm whittling it down to three at this point.

Artifex 3-pack $10 (easy Gamerscore and laid back playing)
    Oceanhorn $10.04 (the Zelda vibe really screams through)

and then Blue Dragon for 360...$7.99 to not touch my discs, sounds good to me.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Zarda1Zarda1544,154
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 16:37Permalink
    Fallout shelter consumables are also on sale
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899358,056
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 16:49Permalink
    Knoell said:
    Maybe I just have my eye on too many older games that I never had a chance to play but I thought this sale was great. Had to stop myself from spending money.

Got lost odyssey, fallout 4 season pass, catherine, the stick of truth, wolfenstein the new order and shadow of mordor for like 70 bucks total. Good deal to me since I wanted to play each of those when they came out but never had a chance. I have catherine and lost odyssey on disc already but wanted digital copies for a few bucks each.

Would've bought more like batman and doom but I'll never get to my backlog, so I'll wait for them to go to 10 bucks as well. It's kind of nice being behind the trends.
    You did not get Lost O when it was free at Christmas?
  • ghostlymostlyghostlymostly1,070,940
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 17:05Permalink
    Telltale Batman, just case 3, shadow of mordor and thinking about getting arkham knight.
  • Warku1tWarku1t498,829
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 17:09Permalink
    Still nothing good/worth for me this week, I was expecting a deal for Batman Return to Arkham but only Arkham Knight on sale, the other good games would be Assassins creed Ezio collection and GoW4 but still too much overpriced
  • EvcEvc539,750 539,750 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 17:11Permalink
    rocking23nf said:
    walking dead michone is 1.94 in the Canadian windows 10 marketplace
    oxenfree 6.50
    shadow complex 7.69
    ori 10.99
    quantum break 26
    Is Oxenfree for W10 XBL game? It shows it is under Xbox Live games, but last time I looked it wasnt under there and had no achievements. If it does have achievements now does it stack with the XB1 version or is it like Turing Test and not stackable?

Good thing I waited on Uncanny Valley, was about to get it then heard of the spring sale so I waited.
  • BarrenecheaBarrenechea120,142
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 17:44Permalink
    Dammit. Stop trying to make me buy crap I don't want. I just want CoD:MW remastered. I'm never playing Destiny or Infinite Warfare, so why would I pay that kind of money for a bundle? It's worse than cable and phone companies...
  • fatDaddy21fatDaddy21398,509
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 17:48Permalink
    Just picked up a physical copy of Just Cause 3 at Fry's for $10, so I'll take its DLC.
  • KnoellKnoell345,681
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 19:17Permalink
    Darklord1899 said:
    Knoell said:
    Maybe I just have my eye on too many older games that I never had a chance to play but I thought this sale was great. Had to stop myself from spending money.

Got lost odyssey, fallout 4 season pass, catherine, the stick of truth, wolfenstein the new order and shadow of mordor for like 70 bucks total. Good deal to me since I wanted to play each of those when they came out but never had a chance. I have catherine and lost odyssey on disc already but wanted digital copies for a few bucks each.

Would've bought more like batman and doom but I'll never get to my backlog, so I'll wait for them to go to 10 bucks as well. It's kind of nice being behind the trends.
    You did not get Lost O when it was free at Christmas?
    What was it free on? As far as I know it wasn't a games with gold. If true, Oh well it was only 6 bucks and it means I will actually play it.
    Knoell
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 April 17 at 19:20Permalink
    Anyone know if they will add more sales later on in the week, or if it is just this only?
  • mr xenonmr xenon298,293
    Posted on 11 April 17 at 19:35Permalink
    Fallout 4: Deluxe $55

Fallout 4: $19.80
    Season Pass: $29.99
    = $49.79
    FYI if you want to save $5.
    mr xenon
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.