The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: April 11th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 11 April 17 at 19:42
Might get Life Is Strange out of this platforms sale, but that is pretty much it. Can't let a bunch of Indie turds penny and dime me to death.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 11 April 17 at 20:38, Edited on 11 April 17 at 20:40 by Rhyolitic
Knoell said:
Darklord1899 said:
Knoell said:
Maybe I just have my eye on too many older games that I never had a chance to play but I thought this sale was great. Had to stop myself from spending money.

Got lost odyssey, fallout 4 season pass, catherine, the stick of truth, wolfenstein the new order and shadow of mordor for like 70 bucks total. Good deal to me since I wanted to play each of those when they came out but never had a chance. I have catherine and lost odyssey on disc already but wanted digital copies for a few bucks each.

Would've bought more like batman and doom but I'll never get to my backlog, so I'll wait for them to go to 10 bucks as well. It's kind of nice being behind the trends.
You did not get Lost O when it was free at Christmas?
What was it free on? As far as I know it wasn't a games with gold. If true, Oh well it was only 6 bucks and it means I will actually play it.
It wasn't a GwG, but it was free for a limited time as part of a BC giveaway or something along those lines.

mr xenon said:
Fallout 4: Deluxe $55

Fallout 4: $19.80
Season Pass: $29.99
= $49.79
FYI if you want to save $5.
The sad part of that is that $30 was the original price tag of the Season Pass for Fallout 4. Then they raised it to $50(!) because reasons, so it takes a considerable discount to even get it to its original price.
TombOfAnubis
TombOfAnubis
Posted on 11 April 17 at 20:46, Edited on 11 April 17 at 20:47 by TombOfAnubis
The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited Edition for $12 does NOT include the DLC content you have listed with it. It's only available with the Gold Edition or for 5500 Crowns purchased in game (currently part of the sale for $23.99). Please fix that part of your listing so no one else who might get their hopes up has to be disappointed when they realize the mistake. Thank you.
pseudoidol
pseudoidol
Posted on 11 April 17 at 22:21
One missing from list, at least for anyone in AUS,

Styx: Master of Shadows was $39.95 now $9.99AUD
Looking to boost: HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
pseudoidol
pseudoidol
Posted on 11 April 17 at 22:30
Also on AUS store,

Sunset Overdrive was $39.95 now $13.18
Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition was $69.95 now $23.08
Looking to boost: HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
S P 4 C E Y
S P 4 C E Y
Posted on 11 April 17 at 22:49
Barrenechea said:
Dammit. Stop trying to make me buy crap I don't want. I just want CoD:MW remastered. I'm never playing Destiny or Infinite Warfare, so why would I pay that kind of money for a bundle? It's worse than cable and phone companies...
It really is mental. Why not sell it separately?

Seems a genuine missed opportunity. How long before they'll sell it alone, or do we have to wait for Infinite Warfare to become worthless before it becomes an option - at which point the new World at War game will be released and we'll all forget about it?
Category 3D SFA Referee - PSIA Freestyle Ski Coach with M.A in Politics. Random huh?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 11 April 17 at 23:49
The entirety of Life is Strange for under $10 is an absolute steal. Highly recommend buying that for a great story and easy completion.
Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor here on TA | Moderator and Newshound on TSA
Unknown
Posted on 12 April 17 at 02:05, Edited on 12 April 17 at 02:12 by Unknown
laugh
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 12 April 17 at 02:53, Edited on 12 April 17 at 02:55 by Knoell
mr xenon said:
Fallout 4: Deluxe $55

Fallout 4: $19.80
Season Pass: $29.99
= $49.79
FYI if you want to save $5.
Thanks I stupidly bought fallout 4 on release but never got the chance to play it bc I was finishing up a degree the last 1.5 years, so I just needed the season pass. I plan on starting it up again in the next month with all the dlc now!

However if I would've done the math I probably would've paid the extra 5 bucks for a digital copy I think. Discs are so last genlaugh
Knoell
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 12 April 17 at 03:01
Rhyolitic said:
It wasn't a GwG, but it was free for a limited time as part of a BC giveaway or something along those lines.

The sad part of that is that $30 was the original price tag of the Season Pass for Fallout 4. Then they raised it to $50(!) because reasons, so it takes a considerable discount to even get it to its original price.
Damn I missed the giveaway.

Yeah I thought that was weird about the season pass. Normally they are $30. Is the dlc worth it?
Knoell
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 12 April 17 at 03:39
Didn't see anyone commenting about this, but Shadow Warrior is on sale as well.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 12 April 17 at 04:25
Not on the list Batman (xbone) from Telltale for $10, found it on the spring sale page.
guffnuts
guffnuts
Posted on 12 April 17 at 04:35
Does anyone know if the Lego Marvel Avengers season pass is Xbox One specific or whether it can be used on the 360?
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 12 April 17 at 07:58
Does anyone know if more sales will be added during the week or is this the whole enchilada?
Netechma
Netechma
Posted on 12 April 17 at 11:29
MAYBE I missed it or I'm blind, but Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition is 67% off and is $19.80 down from $59.99 :)
Wise Owl 2000
Wise Owl 2000
Posted on 12 April 17 at 11:40
There’s not much tempting me this week.

I managed to pick up the Ryse Season Pass yesterday, via the Brazilian
Marketplace for £3.30.

I’m also looking at the Goatz DLC from Brazil, before the end of the sale.
HYBRID HIVE
HYBRID HIVE
Posted on 12 April 17 at 12:37
Just bought Mad Max on disc last week in store for only $17. (New!)

Now i can buy it online for $59.97??
As others have already stated, a lot of these 'sale' prices are way off the mark!
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 12 April 17 at 13:07
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Not on the list Batman (xbone) from Telltale for $10, found it on the spring sale page.
It's a shame that episode 1 isn't free anymore :(
HOFFY
HOFFY
Posted on 12 April 17 at 13:25
I believe this is a complete list of the items missing . All prices are US and for gold. Percentages provided for silver and gold where applicable. It's quite lengthy so ... spoilers.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
SunfireDragon
SunfireDragon
Posted on 12 April 17 at 14:14
So at one point Destiny collection was $30 with gold? Did the price go up? I was waiting until later this week to buy it and now I feel like I missed out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.