Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

True Achievements Guild and Team Synergy

AuthorMessage
bluecatmoon
bluecatmoon
Posted on 13 April 17 at 17:20
Greetings to all! We are no longer leaderless. I contacted support about the lack of a guild master and they promoted me. A few of our members are interested in getting the Team Synergy achievement so we are going to be dropping inactive members as of 4/16/17. The plan is to save up until we have enough gold to cover what the other members contribute to the tasks. This way nobody is required to save and we all receive the benefits while we save. Anyone looking for Team Synergy let me know. There will only be a few openings so don't hesitate if you are interested.
vXTotalChaosXv
Posted on 13 April 17 at 19:33
I am interested. I play everyday and can contribute as much as possible. I have been the only active player in my current guild for weeks now.

P.S. Stupid question but how do you get out of your current guild? I know where my invite code is and everything but I couldn't figure out how to leave my current guild. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 13 April 17 at 20:26
I, too, am interested. I don't fully understand your plans, though. I've saved up 700k gold but currently don't play the game regularly, so if you're looking for someone to join specifically for the Team Synergy achievement and contribute a nice amount of gold, I'm your man. If you're looking for active members that contribute gold, trophies and/or seals over weeks, I'm out.
vXTotalChaosXv said:
P.S. Stupid question but how do you get out of your current guild? I know where my invite code is and everything but I couldn't figure out how to leave my current guild. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.
No stupid question: Guild > cn_Y > cn_X > confirm.
vXTotalChaosXv
Posted on 13 April 17 at 22:27
CoreScan said:
No stupid question: Guild > cn_Y > cn_X > confirm.
Seems like I tried that. Well I was clearly doing something wrong.
DugFreez
DugFreez
Posted on 14 April 17 at 07:58
I'm not really sure what a good plan is. What is the total gold amount needed again?

My suggestions would be to have everyone that wants to "throw in" and get the achievement should report how much gold they have saved on a weekly basis. So we all know when we have enough and can just throw in and get it done on a Monday. Then we would have a full week that we could shuffle people in and out of the guild to get the achievement for a lot of folks.

One of the downsides of that plan is I'm doubting many people in the guild even use or know how the in game chat works. I'm sure most are also probably not on this forum. So communicating with them and knowing how much gold they have is nearly impossible. Letting everyone know "this is the week we are all throwing in" is also nearly impossible. I think it's probably best to try to get as many communicating and on board as possible.

I have 300,000ish gold now. I plan on playing, collecting my daily gold, doing the daily tasks, CLAIMING MY SEALS and saving my gold for the Team Synergy Achievement, but I don't plan on busting a hump to make gold (as I already have the achievement). I'm just looking to be in a nice, active guild (like True Achievements is) and do my part to help everyone else get the achievement as a bit of pay back for the nice guy that let me in his guild for 1 minute for the achievement to pop for me.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 14 April 17 at 11:05
My understanding of the achievement is that it costs 15,660,000 gold to complete all guild tasks and this must be done within a single week which runs Monday through Sunday. As far as I know only the people in the guild when the last task is completed will unlock the achievement so there's no point in other people joining after that.

The costs are fairly large and as the membership is limited to 30 it requires everyone to contribute an average of 522,000 gold each. Therefore we don't really want anyone asking to join the guild unless they've got the required half million ready (or at least almost ready). I've seen other threads with people asking to join and offering a paltry 200k - that's not going to be enough here.

As bluecatmoon said in the initial post, we're not ready to do this yet but we're getting ready to do it soon. Probably in the next 3 or 4 weeks once we've kicked out the inactive players in the guild and recruited some more gold hoarders.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 14 April 17 at 13:22
KungFuStu72 said:
As far as I know only the people in the guild when the last task is completed will unlock the achievement so there's no point in other people joining after that.
Anyone can join after you've completed all tasks and they DO unlock it. My guild (TrueAchievementElite) helped out hundreds of people when the update released. I've seen boosting sessions on TA where others are doing this too.
I came here to drink coffee and eat donuts, and I'm all out of donuts.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 14 April 17 at 15:48
AgentZachMorgan said:
My guild (TrueAchievementElite) helped out hundreds of people when the update released. I've seen boosting sessions on TA where others are doing this too.
Wow, I must've been pretty unlucky then. Yesterday and today, I contacted a person who organized a boosting session for the Team Synergy achievement for coming Sunday, asking her if I could quickly jump in and immediately drop out again, as they had already unlocked the achievement a few days ago. She didn't reply to any of my three messages, even though I offered to contribute 600k gold to her guild next week, which certainly would've been a great deal for her and all others in the guild. Not even my offer to record the deal on the TA forums, just in case she wanted some insurance, could move her to say yes. Pretty odd, especially considering your above comment.
Shereni
Shereni
Posted on 14 April 17 at 19:21
CoreScan said:
AgentZachMorgan said:
My guild (TrueAchievementElite) helped out hundreds of people when the update released. I've seen boosting sessions on TA where others are doing this too.
Wow, I must've been pretty unlucky then. Yesterday and today, I contacted a person who organized a boosting session for the Team Synergy achievement for coming Sunday, asking her if I could quickly jump in and immediately drop out again, as they had already unlocked the achievement a few days ago. She didn't reply to any of my three messages, even though I offered to contribute 600k gold to her guild next week, which certainly would've been a great deal for her and all others in the guild. Not even my offer to record the deal on the TA forums, just in case she wanted some insurance, could move her to say yes. Pretty odd, especially considering your above comment.
If this is regarding MURD3RS GIRL's session, it's probably because you haven't actually signed up for the session. It's the best way for her to track who she has pm'ed/invited/kicked out to open up slots for new people.

If I were you I would sign up for the session real quick then immediately PM her with your invite code. She already sent a session-wide pm stating she's accepting invites until tomorrow night.
KungFuStu72
KungFuStu72
Posted on 16 April 17 at 22:50, Edited on 16 April 17 at 22:51 by KungFuStu72
If you want to join (and you've got loads of gold wink) it would really help if you could include your invite code. That's found be pressing the cn_start button and looking at the bottom of the screen. We've just had a clear out so there's currently 5 spaces for wealthy donators.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 18 April 17 at 09:29
My invite code is GOBLIN01. Please note, though, as I've already clarified in my first post, that I'm only interested in joining for the Team Synergy achievement. Currently, I don't play the game regularly, therefore I cannot be a regular contributor to your guild. I've saved up 700,000 gold specifically for said ach, and I'll be contributing all of it to the guild that invites me to obtain the Team Synergy achievement.
Barrenechea
Barrenechea
Posted on 18 April 17 at 19:35
Hey, guys. My guild just got this achievement this week. Once we got a full roster, we finished out the week concentrating on the blue statue for gems to help folks get the dragon armour.
The next two weeks there was little contribution to the tasks as everyone hoarded what they could. The guild leaders kept in touch with everyone for totals and set a hard date for the achievement. I went to bed last Sunday and when I got home from work Monday not only had we finished the achievement, we had 4 levels of the legendary tasks. I finished the fifth and then a sixth came up later that night.

Funny part is, most of the folks in the guild are remaining because we worked well together.
bluecatmoon
bluecatmoon
Posted on 19 April 17 at 22:55
Hello again. Sorry I've taken this long to get back to you. Our guild has four openings for people trying to get the team synergy achievement. Since many in the guild are not saving for the achievement what we are doing is keeping track of our savings until we have enough gold to finish the tasks not completed by other guild members. We don't have that much yet so if you are in a rush you might consider a more focused guild. If you are interested I need your invite code.
bluecatmoon
bluecatmoon
Posted on 20 April 17 at 12:31
Hey CoreScan! I sent your invite last night. Looking forward to seeing you in the guild.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 20 April 17 at 15:17
bluecatmoon said:
Hey CoreScan! I sent your invite last night. Looking forward to seeing you in the guild.
Invite received and accepted. Thanks.
dreamweaver1984
Posted on 21 April 17 at 12:07, Edited on 21 April 17 at 12:08 by dreamweaver1984
hey bluecatmoon cna i get a invite as well? my invite code is DREAM_2

il will do what i can to contribute through getting the achievement i have lots of keys and stuff saved up to use
DreamWeaver1984
bluecatmoon
bluecatmoon
Posted on 21 April 17 at 13:04
Hi again. My in game chat is not working today so I came here to respond. We have many active but uninterested players in our guild, but since I am guild master by default and we are a more casual guild I don't want to require participation in saving for team synergy. Also it is nice to get the task rewards the others contribute towards each week while we save. I understand some people would rather finish this quickly, but there are plenty of guilds that have participation requirements and can power through faster. You can usually find one or more in the global chat in game.
bluecatmoon
bluecatmoon
Posted on 21 April 17 at 13:06, Edited on 21 April 17 at 13:16 by bluecatmoon
Hello Dreamweaver! Sent your invite. Still four openings for everyone else.
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 22 April 17 at 07:59
bluecatmoon said:
we are a more casual guild I don't want to require participation in saving for team synergy. Also it is nice to get the task rewards the others contribute towards each week while we save.
I'm fine with waiting, as long as it won't take months. I'm wondering how many guild members actually read the guild chat, though. Chances are some of them get tired of contributing gold and/or leave the guild because some of us currently don't contribute.
Canadien Bakin
Posted on 24 April 17 at 21:58
I'd join up and be in for the long haul. Invite code is LEIGH_2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.