Yooka-Laylee Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 10:49
    Please use this thread to discuss the Yooka-Laylee walkthrough
  • Posted on 15 April 17 at 14:28
    If you need help with the walkthrough, feel free to reach out to me smile
    The one Phoenix I'm not the only one but i am THE one
  • Posted on 20 May 17 at 04:27
    Good luck putting all of those collectibles into words, I look forward to the WT.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,001,567
    Posted on 09 December 17 at 06:31
    If you're looking for a good walkthrough to use in the meantime, The Elite Nax posted this walkthrough in their solution for finding all pagies:

http://www.neoseeker.com/yooka-laylee/walkthrough

It's a phenomenal walkthrough so use it if you're looking for one.
  • Information
    Posted on 19 April 18 at 08:27
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 February 19 at 19:09
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 02 February 19 at 01:55
    It's not fair to claim that you're writing solutions/guides for "immature masses who don't appreciate them" if you only wrote in 28 feathers and a lone pagie into your work in who knows how long it's been. Judging by the release date of your videos, Krow, you should have all the visual material you felt necessary to complete this walkthrough. You had all your videos for this game up two months prior to the owner before you leaving it for you to pick up.

Do not insult people who are waiting for a walkthrough and then stop writing because you don't feel appreciated. You'd probably be appreciated if the thing got finished, which I have been waiting for since at least May of 2017 as seen above. Nobody has posted any negative things about the wait time (or anything at all) since you had the walkthrough.
  • Posted on 14 January 20 at 19:58
    IronInfidel47 said:
    It's not fair to claim that you're writing solutions/guides for "immature masses who don't appreciate them" if you only wrote in 28 feathers and a lone pagie into your work in who knows how long it's been. Judging by the release date of your videos, Krow, you should have all the visual material you felt necessary to complete this walkthrough. You had all your videos for this game up two months prior to the owner before you leaving it for you to pick up.

Do not insult people who are waiting for a walkthrough and then stop writing because you don't feel appreciated. You'd probably be appreciated if the thing got finished, which I have been waiting for since at least May of 2017 as seen above. Nobody has posted any negative things about the wait time (or anything at all) since you had the walkthrough.
    You're right about this. I took a while off from Achievement Hunting and learned a good deal about how I'm not always right. The references I had made in the past were not for the Yooka-Laylee community, moreso lashing from other walkthroughs and solutions of mine on here, but again those don't matter anymore. I apologize for my critical and hasty comments and for abandoning the Walkthrough when people needed help. If I had the chance to forget all this and return to the Walkthrough I would.
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • Posted on 24 January 20 at 00:13
    Additionally to anyone who is reading this from here out, please feel free to leave any form of advice or suggestions for the Walkthrough once it goes public. I'm not going to be so egotistical as to call my guide perfect, so I'd like your feedback on how to make it better. Post below and I'll do what I can!
    If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
  • Information
  • DubstepEdgelordDubstepEdgelord1,620,865
    Posted on 08 April 20 at 23:00
    Just finished this without seeing this smh but GGs for the walkthrough
    DubstepEdgelord
  • Posted on 26 April 20 at 17:29
    During the second Quiz (between worlds 3 & 4) I got a question about how long I've been playing the game to get to this point (or something to that effect) so it seems that might be another data point players should keep track of generally.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 May 20 at 15:20
    Really fantastic walkthrough, thank you, glad to finally get this game finished! Only two things worth pointing out: the 64-Bit Tonic has now been added to the game through an update and is automatically added to your collection (though this doesn't really affect the achievement as you only need 15, whether it even adds to that tonic count I'm not sure). The 64-bit mode looks really cool and I'm assuming you can play the whole game that way, but I opted to play it for the first time 'properly'. Also, there's a couple of times throughout where you referred to the Buddy Bubble move as 'Buddle Bubble', like on the 4th page for Glitterglaze Glacier (Non-Expanded). Tremendous work overall though!
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,550,700
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 21:53
    DeathDealingCat said:
    During the second Quiz (between worlds 3 & 4) I got a question about how long I've been playing the game to get to this point (or something to that effect) so it seems that might be another data point players should keep track of generally.
    I had the same in the second quiz.
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.