Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Vote Now for May 2017's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 15 April 17 at 16:37
Four more titles from which to choose

Please click here to read the story: Vote Now for May 2017's TA Playlist Game
Poll: Which game should the community play for TA Playlist in May 2017?
  • 27.9% - Darksiders
  • 21.4% - Dying Light
  • 24.0% - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • 26.7% - Tomb Raider

• We had 2,306 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    LethalBizzzzzle
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 16:42
    Darksiders is the only one I haven't played yet so I went for that one
    Kanchanaburi
    Kanchanaburi
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 16:43
    I would do the remasters of the 3.... and Dying light if they remastered that for a double stack!
    Allgorhythm
    Allgorhythm
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 16:56
    I voted for Darksiders which I have in my backlog. I've played both Skyrim & Tomb Raider on the PC. They are both exceptional games but, IMHO, are both too expansive to be covered adequately in a single month. Dying Light is also a game I've got in my backlog and would like to play it at some point. However, I recommend we do not select two Survival-Horror games in a row.
    TechnoTomato
    TechnoTomato
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:00
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I would do the remasters of the 3.... and Dying light if they remastered that for a double stack!
    Why would they remaster Dying Light?
    We're all mad here...
    pezboyben
    pezboyben
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:09
    I've been slacking on playing Alan Wake this month but I still love the idea of this! My vote is in!
    Epsilon Factor
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:10
    Though I haven't completed any of these yet, I voted Dying Light.
    Redd Five
    Redd Five
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:10
    I need to get back to Darksiders.

Tomb Raider is an absolute 5/5, but I completed the 360 version and only have the MP to do on the One.

No interest in Dying Light and doubt I'd start Skyrim.
    Eurydace
    Eurydace
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:14
    I'll be happy with any of the choices this next month, though Skyrim certainly least. I voted Tomb Raider as I'd like to play through it again. I might still switch to Dying Light if I want to play something new.
    Psparky27
    Psparky27
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:17
    Well finished Darksiders a few days after it went on GwG and I don'treally want to start Skyrim unless they make that BC too wave.

So looks like Tomb Raider for me as I did a fair bit of it for the last UHH and would be good to to play it some more.
    Too many Irons in the fire !
    Homunculus Fury
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:27
    I cant seem to vote...
    Einhander
    Einhander
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:33
    laugh
    Hammerton86
    Hammerton86
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:41
    I've been meaning to go back to tomb raider for about 2 years now, had a glitch at a radio tower that wouldn't budge and just gave up on it...anyone else have this problem and has it been fixed?
    Dragonpwnsz
    Dragonpwnsz
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:45
    Psparky27 said:
    Well finished Darksiders a few days after it went on GwG and I don'treally want to start Skyrim unless they make that BC too wave.

So looks like Tomb Raider for me as I did a fair bit of it for the last UHH and would be good to to play it some more.
    Skyrim Special Edition is on Xbox One.
    Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti. Respect and Embrace Humility.
    Segendary Ty
    Segendary Ty
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:45, Edited on 15 April 17 at 17:46 by Segendary Ty
    Skyrim for me. I still gotta play the remastered edition. But to be honest, I doubt I would post about it in the forums :P. Maybe share some gameclips with Sanguine...

Hammerton86 said:
    I've been meaning to go back to tomb raider for about 2 years now, had a glitch at a radio tower that wouldn't budge and just gave up on it...anyone else have this problem and has it been fixed?
    Which radio tower? That one that is super high up? Yeah there is a climbing glitch there but that only occurs if you climb wrong. Simple reboot should fix it if it is persistent
    Psparky27
    Psparky27
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:52
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    Psparky27 said:

Skyrim Special Edition is on Xbox One.
    Yep it certainly is. I have a 360 version and I not going to pay for a second version for a game I haven't even played yet.
    Too many Irons in the fire !
    Cornerscout
    Cornerscout
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:52
    I'll vote for the one game I haven't started on that list: Dying Light. smile
    Priit3
    Priit3
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:54
    I have not played Dying Light so it gets my vote.
    kintaris
    kintaris
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 17:54
    Tough choice for me this month! Dying Light is bottom of the pile purely because I don't own it and I'm a little poor at the moment laugh

Skyrim I love and I wouldn't need much excuse to return, but I have already completed it on 360 and the One. So I really should put that third.

Between Darksiders and Tomb Raider it's really a toss-up. I have both but have completed neither. I'm considerably further into TR but it's been ages since I played it, so I might have to start over in order to enjoy the story. On the other hand, I played five minutes of Darksiders and really didn't enjoy it. Playlist could be the only reason I ever bother to go back to it, but... is it worth it?

Tough choice! Will have to think about it.

I really should get on with Alan Wake!
    Kanchanaburi
    Kanchanaburi
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 18:03
    TechnoTomato said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Why would they remaster Dying Light?
    for an excuse for me to play it again with more acheivements!!!!!!!!!clap
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.