Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

List and Discussion of Published Walkthroughs That Need Improvement

• matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 17 July 17 at 01:54
    That Just Cause 2 Walkthrough has a lot of private videos that can't be viewed FYI.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 17 July 17 at 02:10, Edited on 17 July 17 at 04:47 by IronInvoker47
    matdan said:
    That Just Cause 2 Walkthrough has a lot of private videos that can't be viewed FYI.
    Yeah for the challenge videos I was waiting to have the walkthrough link so I could have the link to it in the videos' descriptions, now that it's out I'm adding it in to all of them, so those videos will be out within the next two hours. Sorry about that. [They've all been released now.]

Edit: Now that I've realized the walkthrough discussion page (if reached from the game's page and not the forum) is the same link as the walkthrough link this will never be a problem for my videos in future walkthroughs.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 18 July 17 at 11:52
    Anyone know what is up with Vanquish missing random pages? Or am I going crazy?
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,746,384
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 14:17
    Story rewrite is done for Halo 4 (360). I don't think that WT needs anything else personally, but if you want to keep it on the list until someone writes a step by step for spartan ops (which would boil down to kill all the enemies in each mission), then that's fine, but I think I'm done adding anything to Halo 4 (360).

Halo: TMCC now has step by steps for CE, 2, and 4. I'm taking a break from writing anything Halo related for a while, but will revisit TMCC for Halo 3 and ODST before taking on any new WTs.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:01
    Both of the above were removed from my list, well done guys. Life, you can likely transfer your Halo 3, ODST, 2, and CE walkthroughs from MCC to their respective games since a lot of it aligns.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:03
    Midnight Club needs removing. I have asked Spiral to remove the pages with broken images as they are not essential to the guide.
  • ErutaercErutaerc1,357,586
    Posted on 22 July 17 at 13:03
    Blazblue: Calamity Trigger needs some work done on it. I'm using the walkthrough but having to go to the individual achievement pages to actually find out what to do in some cases. The use of the move type rather than the actual button input isn't easy to follow either (using D when cn_A would be a better option for example).
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 24 July 17 at 12:57
    DOOM walkthrough should be added, missing DLC and Online should reflect changes made by Update 6.66.
    Posted on 24 July 17 at 22:15
    The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Walkthrough

This one is shocking. Has not been proofread at all. I understand the author is not a native English speaker but it is so bad.

As is Gray Matter Walkthrough

Using Gray Matter's now and there are so many errors about information. Wrong names of items etc. Just so confusing. Also, the bonus points are listed on a different page when they should be on the same page as the story.

Same author on both.
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 22:46
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Same author on both.
    Yeah that guy has like 80+ walkthroughs, most of which are on the list already; I only know that because Just Cause 2 used to be written by him as well.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 17 at 03:19
    Updated my list according to the information in the above posts
  • xDaffxDaff491,367
    Posted on 25 July 17 at 05:10
    Vitiated1 said:
    Updated my list according to the information in the above posts
    Equalicious no longer has missing DLC... roll
    Insert witty comment here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 17 at 12:39
    That's on Spiral's list, when he updates his post I'm sure it'll be removed
  • Posted on 25 July 17 at 16:53
    Vitiated1 said:
    I've been wondering why your post doesn't have all of Spiral's games on it to start, why is that?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,655,181
    Posted on 25 July 17 at 17:02
    People have differing opinions on what is and what isn't up to standard. Even my list if I went through every walkthrough wouldn't include the same stuff Spiral included, as I don't fully agree with it being on the list in certain cases.
  • Posted on 25 July 17 at 17:13
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    People have differing opinions on what is and what isn't up to standard. Even my list if I went through every walkthrough wouldn't include the same stuff Spiral included, as I don't fully agree with it being on the list in certain cases.
    Ahh okay, I was thinking Vitiated just took Spiral's list and added a few more things to it, but once I realized some of Spiral's games weren't on his list I was a bit confused.
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,836
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 17 at 19:12
    There are also some games which he has played and I have not (and vice versa) that allowed us to look at the walkthroughs more thoroughly and concluding whether or not it was up to standard.
    Posted on 25 July 17 at 20:08
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Vitiated1 said:
    I've been wondering why your post doesn't have all of Spiral's games on it to start, why is that?
    Where is this list, and why do we have another? Spiral is a WT manager, so the list should be maintained by those guys.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads