Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to Improve a Published Walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 16 April 17 at 03:58
This thread is for volunteering to take over any of the walkthroughs on this list: List and Discussion of Published Walkthroughs That Need Improvement.
The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 16 April 17 at 23:14, Edited on 17 April 17 at 00:20 by BulgyDragonZord
If we volunteer for one of these, would this count under the protocol the same as Volunteer to write a walkthrough where we're only allowed 1 of these walkthroughs to improve on per person?

And how would for if we're already working on a walkthrough we asked for Volunteer to write a walkthrough? Can we still ask for one of these at the same time?
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 16 April 17 at 23:47
You're only allowed one walkthrough at a time, and you can't have any other walkthroughs in progress if you are to volunteer for one of these.
The people's champion! Well done for an amazing run, and for croaking with dignity. #TeamSporl4lyf - MalibuStacey85
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 16 April 17 at 23:55
I'm assuming most of the broken images is because of TA switching to Https. That requires anything it links to is also Https. If the original image is still available, would it be okay to grab it and upload it to a Https site?

Speaking of images, I'm willing to find some QR codes for #IDARB. How do I update them? I haven't worked on a WT before.
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 17 April 17 at 00:09
SpiralGamerpro said:
You're only allowed one walkthrough at a time, and you can't have any other walkthroughs in progress if you are to volunteer for one of these.
Noted.
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 17 April 17 at 02:10
Jblacq said:
I'm assuming most of the broken images is because of TA switching to Https. That requires anything it links to is also Https. If the original image is still available, would it be okay to grab it and upload it to a Https site?

Speaking of images, I'm willing to find some QR codes for #IDARB. How do I update them? I haven't worked on a WT before.
Sometimes, but not always, a lot of them are old and the images hosted externally no longer exist.
Apollyon VII
107,691 107,691 GamerScore
Apollyon VII
Posted on 24 April 17 at 16:08
What needs to be done with the Assassin's Creed walkthrough? I could try my hand at it if it still needs fixing.
"Canada!" - Deadpool
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 24 April 17 at 17:17
Apollyon VII said:
What needs to be done with the Assassin's Creed walkthrough? I could try my hand at it if it still needs fixing.
I'm willing to toss in improved flag/Templar videos and videos for basically anything if you're gonna do it, dunno when I'll have time for it but people really could use better ones
matdan
matdan
Posted on 25 April 17 at 16:37
I am currently fixing Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 X1/360 and Bad Company 2.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 25 April 17 at 19:50
I am currently reconstructing the Arkham Asylum Walkthrough, and all of it's accompanying stacks.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Sliktor
Sliktor
Posted on 24 July 17 at 19:52
I'm working through Aliens: Colonial Marines right now and if it's not being worked on I'd be glad to write a step by step for the missions. I've not done a walkthrough for the site before so I've written the first mission up if you want to see what I have before deciding. I haven't completed the game yet, but I am going to be finishing the story over the next week.
Erutaerc
Erutaerc
Posted on 26 July 17 at 11:41
I'll offer to improve the BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger one if the original author doesn't want to change it.
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 27 July 17 at 22:44
Chuck us Hexic HD as well and I can that fixed in minutes.
Apostle92627
Apostle92627
Posted on 24 August 17 at 01:40
Okay, I think I found the right topic finally.

It's not listed in the other topic but I'd like to officially volunteer to improve Jurassic Park: The Game

I'll now edit my last post and delete my post in another topic. I'm sorry for the mix up.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 25 September 17 at 03:13
May I completely revamp and rewrite the Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Walkthrough please? smile
Goats be flyin'
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 25 September 17 at 20:36
IronInfidel47 and I have been talking through PM's and we were interested in doing a co-author walkthrough. If we could both get permissions for editing the walkthrough that would be great. Thanks!
Goats be flyin'
H3rmitard
215,820 215,820 GamerScore
H3rmitard
Posted on 26 September 17 at 09:50, Edited on 29 September 17 at 19:25 by H3rmitard
I am more than happy to add the missing DLC to the minecraft 360 walkthrough. Just been through and helped second friend with the last DLC pack so everything is fresh in my mind, Also I'm going to play through Lego Marvel too once I've finished with Lego Movie so Im more than happy to add the missing data there!

Tbch after looking through and reading it, with the new updates to minecraft the entire walkthrough could be re-written to replicate the new tutorial world and the ease to which it offers you achievements
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 27 September 17 at 08:57
KinectKid333 said:
IronInfidel47 and I have been talking through PM's and we were interested in doing a co-author walkthrough. If we could both get permissions for editing the walkthrough that would be great. Thanks!
There may be somebody else working on this already. I'll PM them first, and if not, I can set you and IronInfidel up with it.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 06 October 17 at 15:45
I would like to take a crack at doing a proper walkthrough for: Medal of Honor: Airborne
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 08 October 17 at 23:48
H3rmitard said:
I am more than happy to add the missing DLC to the minecraft 360 walkthrough. Just been through and helped second friend with the last DLC pack so everything is fresh in my mind, Also I'm going to play through Lego Marvel too once I've finished with Lego Movie so Im more than happy to add the missing data there!

Tbch after looking through and reading it, with the new updates to minecraft the entire walkthrough could be re-written to replicate the new tutorial world and the ease to which it offers you achievements
I was planning on getting back to Lego Marvel pretty soon, as it should be short work, and I have a bit more free time for a while.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.