The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: April 18th, 2017

• RacxieRacxie471,218
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 09:07
    I grabbed The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and Of Orcs and Men - games in my 2 most favourite genres smile (RPG & Poin 'n Click)
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 10:49
    I would get Dragon Knight Saga IF it was backwards compatible, but I finally got rid of my 360.
  • SirBaxter77SirBaxter77136,689
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 11:30, Edited on 18 April 17 at 11:30 by SirBaxter77
    I NEVER buy games with broken achivements, but for 2 bucks I'll just cant say no to Darksiders II. Also bought the pointless season pass just because.

Well, guess its the next GWG then?
  • Lost LegendsLost Legends1,377,705
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 11:54
    SirBaxter77 said:
    I NEVER buy games with broken achivements, but for 2 bucks I'll just cant say no to Darksiders II. Also bought the pointless season pass just because.

Well, guess its the next GWG then?
    Darksiders 2 has already been GWG , ages ago
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 12:27
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I know it doesn't have achievements, but I am going to grab the Darksiders II Season Pass.
    Yeah, I think I'll snag it at that price. Anything to expand on the story.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje382,073
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 12:50
    Mr Granstaff said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    I know it doesn't have achievements, but I am going to grab the Darksiders II Season Pass.
    Yeah, I think I'll snag it at that price. Anything to expand on the story.
    It may be super cheap now, but it's still a waste of money.
    Faulty programming causes the dlc to be unplayable. It has something to do with the game not being able to handle main game equipment together with dlc equipment in the inventory. The dlc levels crash at fixed points. THQ used to be aware of this but never ended up fixing it (not for xbox at least).
    You can read more about it here.
    The only supposed fix is to empty your inventory before taking on the dlc levels...
    Marvelous. roll
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82457,790
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 12:55
    NoApologies1988 said:
    Darksiders 2 should be permanately free because of that glitched achievement.
    facepalm
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483276,806
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 13:08
    Tanelorn82 said:
    NoApologies1988 said:
    Darksiders 2 should be permanately free because of that glitched achievement.
    facepalm
    Sure, because 1 dodgy achievement means the rest of the game is worthless. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 13:13
    Anyone recommend Of Orcs and Men ? I've thought about getting it before & it's BC too now.
  • matdanmatdan797,238
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 13:16
    Tempted by Of Orcs and Men, love to buy anything that is BC.

Will get Stuntman Ignition.
  • KedrixKedrix224,968
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 13:28
    So I take it there is no reasonable way to get Of Orcs and Men for us American folk? If not, I guess just Darksiders II+SP. Even though I have it on disc, that price level is insane.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 14:19
    I have never played games that were region specific, other than American games, so please forgive my ignorance on the matter...

In reference to Of Orcs and Men, it is B/C and says it is available digitally as well. How can I come to acquire a digital copy for my XB1 to play it, or can I?? I am in the US and it was released on the other side of the pond...

shock
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 14:42
    For anyone who missed Stuntman Ignition, give it a go at this price. It is really a cool game and different than othe driving games.
  • matdanmatdan797,238
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 14:43
    NITEMARECREATOR said:
    I have never played games that were region specific, other than American games, so please forgive my ignorance on the matter...

In reference to Of Orcs and Men, it is B/C and says it is available digitally as well. How can I come to acquire a digital copy for my XB1 to play it, or can I?? I am in the US and it was released on the other side of the pond...

shock
    Create an account with any PAL region, buy 1 month gold (Unless they still give trials out) and then profit.
  • flamedam2flamedam2159,672
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 15:34
    Might pick up Divinity II. Sounds like fun.
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 15:37
    Does anyone know if Spec Ops the line has ever been on sale?
    One does not simply stop playing xbox
  • SlavenBOSSSlavenBOSS907,546
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 16:15
    YaIrishMick96 said:
    Does anyone know if Spec Ops the line has ever been on sale?
    yes it has multiple times
  • MaesenkoMaesenko314,510
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 18:56
    For these prices, looks like I'll be picking up a nice chunk of this list. Nice handful of games for less than the cost of a dine out meal.
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • superniceguysuperniceguy353,969
    Posted on 18 April 17 at 22:04
    Quite good sales there, I could buy all of them! Got some already though.

Divinity 2 has 4 versions. I have DKS version already on disc but still not played and factory sealed. I was thinking of selling it and buying download, but is UK disc version EU? I would assume download version is not EU? If that is the case I could play download version, and if I want to play again, I could play disc version and stack achievements?

Then could the same with the ED versions!

Obviously if I do not like it I will not bother with all that.
  • Posted on 18 April 17 at 22:12
    Just purchased my copy of Darksiders II headspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.