The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: April 18th, 2017

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 April 17 at 02:42, Edited on 19 April 17 at 02:47 by
    Grabbed "Of Orcs and Men" and "Divinity 2: DKS" rock
  • Posted on 19 April 17 at 04:30
    I wanted to try Of Orcs and Men, but you can't buy it in the US marketplace... Seems stupid that I can't buy it through my XB1 even though the game is backwards compatible and the XB1 is region free.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,401,042
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 05:30
    Tahooper said:
    Bought Legend of Kay Anniversary wrongly assuming it was backwards compatible (considering there is a PS4 and Wii U version and not an Xbox One version I think that was a fair assumption).

But for £2.39 I don't really see the point in refunding, just means I'll have to use my dad's 360 at some point if I want to play it.
    FYI, the store page for the game tells you if it's BC. No "Play on Xbox One", no joy.
  • ElyohElyoh914,594
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 07:47
    Benyboy007Style said:
    I wanted to try Of Orcs and Men, but you can't buy it in the US marketplace... Seems stupid that I can't buy it through my XB1 even though the game is backwards compatible and the XB1 is region free.
    The ratings system isn't region free, however, so it falls down in that area (PEGI/ESRB etc). Just jump store like the rest of the world always has to to get the games only you guys get laugh
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 19 April 17 at 08:54
    Elyoh said:
    Benyboy007Style said:
    The ratings system isn't region free, however, so it falls down in that area (PEGI/ESRB etc). Just jump store like the rest of the world always has to to get the games only you guys get laugh
    You read my mind! Exactly what I was thinking,for once the shoe is on the other footrock
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,031,288
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 15:06
    Stevo6483 said:
    Tanelorn82 said:
    NoApologies1988 said:
    Darksiders 2 should be permanately free because of that glitched achievement.
    facepalm
    Sure, because 1 dodgy achievement means the rest of the game is worthless. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
    1+1 = 2 cause of the achievement for having all achievements...

This game is indeed worthless and you could also put all THQNordic stuff on my quote too...
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483276,856
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 15:56
    Only worthless if you value achievements ahead of playing and enjoying the game, but if you're in that camp you've obviously lost your grasp on logic and common sense to the point where you're blinded to your lunacy. The vast majority will value the game. It's certainly not worthless.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 19 April 17 at 20:17
    Thunder Wolves... Anyone here played it? Is it fun? At €2.37 it's not a [big] financial gambol, I just don't want to add crap games to my backlog.
  • PompoyPompoy267,986
    Posted on 19 April 17 at 22:29
    I can not play "the outfit". I get a message that the game does / does not (dont remember) support 50 or 60 hz and tells me to change it. I read somewhere that you need to use some other cables than hdmi to change it or something like that.
    TDS
  • Tatl360Tatl360338,708
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 19:08
    I wish the XBLA flags were still up. =/
    Now I need to click all the games to see if they are digital only. At least some sales are small so not really a problem.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy1,962,051
    Posted on 24 April 17 at 08:39, Edited on 24 April 17 at 08:41 by Zalexzy
    I know TA won't go back to handwriting, but lately sales have been missing lots of stuff and information. Just can't trust these anymore and have to check sales from elsewhere. Should fix this. Or you could just mention couple games that are on sales as a reminder and have link elsewhere where all games are listed. Sorry if it is bit harsh, but current thing is not working.

For example, Stuntman does not have EU price listed, makes you think it is not sale in EU. Gamepage says it's 19.99e. However, on xbox.com it's 3.99e.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.