Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Planetbase Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 18 April 17 at 15:01
30 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Planetbase Achievement List Revealed
Zaro Karos
236,190
Zaro Karos
Posted on 18 April 17 at 15:20
This looks great, can't wait!
AZChristopher
119,492
AZChristopher
Posted on 18 April 17 at 16:53
I hadn't heard of this one before. Looks interesting.
Shadow 00 Fox
523,167
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 18 April 17 at 17:38
Oooh. This looks fun!
I'm going Full Pudding in the UHH 2!!
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 18 April 17 at 18:04
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
Zorlac0666
126,188
Zorlac0666
Posted on 18 April 17 at 19:46
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
CONKER1182
471,562
CONKER1182
Posted on 18 April 17 at 20:40
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
I'm getting sick of these games coming out on Steam first then XB1/PS4 1 year later.
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://bit.ly/2npP7IR
Zorlac0666
126,188
Zorlac0666
Posted on 18 April 17 at 20:49
CONKER1182 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
I'm getting sick of these games coming out on Steam first then XB1/PS4 1 year later.
Well there's nothing to be done about it. I mean literally nothing.
Zaro Karos
236,190
Zaro Karos
Posted on 18 April 17 at 21:04
CONKER1182 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
I'm getting sick of these games coming out on Steam first then XB1/PS4 1 year later.
PC had always had more exclusives, you should be thankful that consoles are even getting these games.
Barrenechea
66,806
Barrenechea
Posted on 18 April 17 at 21:31
Zaro Karos said:
CONKER1182 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
I'm getting sick of these games coming out on Steam first then XB1/PS4 1 year later.
PC had always had more exclusives, you should be thankful that consoles are even getting these games.
I'm ok with it. The Steam folks work out the bugs, we get final product.

Also, the desert panet with the worm may also reference Dune, not just Andromeda.
Dresden N7
250,671
Dresden N7
Posted on 19 April 17 at 06:48, Edited on 19 April 17 at 06:52 by Dresden N7
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 April 17 at 07:52
Dresden N7 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Well that's embarrassing laugh
Zorlac0666
126,188
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 April 17 at 11:56
Our Afflictions said:
Dresden N7 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Well that's embarrassing laugh
I know very well about dune. It was just a safe bet that he was talking about the other colonization game that was announced a few weeks ago.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 April 17 at 20:24
Zorlac0666 said:
Our Afflictions said:
Dresden N7 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Well that's embarrassing laugh
I know very well about dune. It was just a safe bet that he was talking about the other colonization game that was announced a few weeks ago.
Well you lost.
Zorlac0666
126,188
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 April 17 at 21:22
Our Afflictions said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Our Afflictions said:
Dresden N7 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Well that's embarrassing laugh
I know very well about dune. It was just a safe bet that he was talking about the other colonization game that was announced a few weeks ago.
Well you lost.
You're not the one I was originally replying to, so you can't say that.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 April 17 at 22:27
Zorlac0666 said:
Our Afflictions said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Our Afflictions said:
Dresden N7 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Will there be giant worms on the desert planet?
No, there's not. Also this game was out on steam WAY before the one you're talking about was even heard of.

That said, Planetbase is fantastic. I absolutely can't wait to play it again on consoles.
The book series he's referring to was released WAY before Steam was even invented.
Well that's embarrassing laugh
I know very well about dune. It was just a safe bet that he was talking about the other colonization game that was announced a few weeks ago.
Well you lost.
You're not the one I was originally replying to, so you can't say that.
I can read, so yeah, I can.
Zorlac0666
126,188
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 April 17 at 23:11
Please stop man. There's no need for this kind of immaturity.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 April 17 at 23:55
Zorlac0666 said:
Please stop man. There's no need for this kind of immaturity.
laugh
Deathlord STONY
Posted on 25 April 17 at 20:42
if that guy is getting sick,he needs to aim for the toilet & not the forums. so much immaturity on here & not enough insight & positive influence.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 05 May 17 at 18:36
Our Afflictions said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Please stop man. There's no need for this kind of immaturity.
laugh
Too funny.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.