Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Need to add completed game to my wishlist

AuthorMessage
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 19 April 17 at 13:47
A long, long time ago, before I cared about DLC, and I had a little stint with Gamefly, I completed the base game of Need For Speed: Shift and sent it back.

Well, now I want to add it to my wishlist so that I can see if it goes on sale and buy it and complete the DLC. As far as I can tell so far, I can't do so, even though I have it marked as "no longer have" in my game collection.

Is there any way to do this?
"Nice heft" - Frank West
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 April 17 at 14:17
Need for Speed™ SHIFT

Go there and set a price alert for any change. You can also do this for the dlc.
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 19 April 17 at 15:37, Edited on 19 April 17 at 15:51 by napoearth
Ha, thanks man. I just came back here to post this myself for anyone else that may need the information. I just found out about the price tracker myself while reading the article about the 5 fastest ID@XBOX completions.

Follow up question, is there a way to view all of the price trackers you set up?
"Nice heft" - Frank West
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 April 17 at 23:27
If you go into the latest sales section there is a filter option for price tracked only.
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 20 April 17 at 15:13
That only shows things you price tracked that are on sale at the time. I was looking more for just in general, so I can view of all the games I am tracking, kind of like the wishlist.
"Nice heft" - Frank West
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 April 17 at 16:42
Oh sorry I meant the latest products page not the latest sales page, my apologies.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.