Game Discussion: ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2 Forum

Is this the quickest 1000G since Avatar?

AuthorMessage
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 20 April 17 at 08:05
I suck at fighting games and did this in an hour. What gives? I think ACA are making the points requirements low intentionally to get us achievement whores to buy their games, the first few like Golf and Fatal Fury 1 were kinda hard but I think they've gotten genre savvy.
It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
He A Good Boy
He A Good Boy
Posted on 20 April 17 at 11:17
Easiest since Energy Cycle. It's a shame how awful these ports are though. Neo Geo was an awesome system with great games and they're completely shitting on them.
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 20 April 17 at 16:04
i wouldnt say they are shitting on them. some people play games just for fun. i know this probably isnt the forum for those people, but i still enjoy playing the few of these games i remember playing as a kid, even after i whored the 1000 gs. ;)
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 21 April 17 at 08:49
This game is by no means a 1 hour completion (at least for me). 9 out of 10 times your opponent opens with an unblockable combo that lasts the entire round. I don't have any chance to even squeeze in one single punch, kick or slide. Trying to block: useless. Before I've even started I've already lost. Average duration of a round is about 10 seconds, whole match 35 seconds at most.
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 21 April 17 at 16:33
EddieM1974 said:
This game is by no means a 1 hour completion (at least for me). 9 out of 10 times your opponent opens with an unblockable combo that lasts the entire round. I don't have any chance to even squeeze in one single punch, kick or slide. Trying to block: useless. Before I've even started I've already lost. Average duration of a round is about 10 seconds, whole match 35 seconds at most.
See my solution. It's easy.
It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 21 April 17 at 18:23
Ozbrithian said:
EddieM1974 said:
Tried it every single match. Unfortunately it didn't work for me (yet) :(. I never get the chance to use/abuse the 'down+B move'. Opponent smashes straight through it with their own combo (which usually lasts for the entire round). During this combo I can try all I want, but there's no blocking or escaping their move(s). Only thing that happens is my own healthbar being depleted within seconds.
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 21 April 17 at 19:28
EddieM1974 said:
Ozbrithian said:
EddieM1974 said:
Tried it every single match. Unfortunately it didn't work for me (yet) :(. I never get the chance to use/abuse the 'down+B move'. Opponent smashes straight through it with their own combo (which usually lasts for the entire round). During this combo I can try all I want, but there's no blocking or escaping their move(s). Only thing that happens is my own healthbar being depleted within seconds.
did you try reducing the difficulty to one?
EddieM1974
EddieM1974
Posted on 21 April 17 at 19:48
gmurda33 said:
Yep, reduced it from 4 (standard) to 1. That's why it lasts as long as the 10 -15 seconds per round before I'm defeated laugh. Turning down the difficulty in Original mode has had little effect. Opponent is omnipotent and omniscient it seems on every difficulty :(
lolmanX0
lolmanX0
Posted on 27 April 17 at 16:26
EddieM1974 said:
gmurda33 said:
Yep, reduced it from 4 (standard) to 1. That's why it lasts as long as the 10 -15 seconds per round before I'm defeated laugh. Turning down the difficulty in Original mode has had little effect. Opponent is omnipotent and omniscient it seems on every difficulty :(
Are you holding your controller with your hands?
Beat the best, Own the rest.
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 30 April 17 at 04:54
EddieM1974 said:
gmurda33 said:
Can you share a clip of you getting beaten while trying the slide kick trick I demonstrated against Kim? I might be able to offer a pointer or two and put it in my solution. If you are having this problem odds are so is someone else and I want my solution to be awesome.
AgileDuke
AgileDuke
Posted on 06 July 17 at 17:14
Doesn't work for me either, got 38000 points on my first game on caravan mode since then I can hardly ever get past the first opponent on any mode.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.