Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Contra and More Now Backward Compatible

• pezboybenpezboyben832,882
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 18:16
    I have already completed 3d ultra mini golf so that can hangout in my ready to download but I own Contra and only have one achievement in it so bring it on, glad to see more and more coming, especially the arcade titles as I used to own a ton!
  • NetechmaNetechma327,447
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 18:21
    I don't have any of these, but Contra sounds popular so I may as well check it out :o
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 18:26
    Contra itself is a great game, but the 360 version is plagued by some of the worst netcode I've ever personally experienced. It was an honest challenge to get the Co-op achievement because no matter who I play with we wind up very quickly desynced. Like, really desynced. As in "I'm playing Level 3 and they're still playing Level 2" amounts of desync. It's crazy.
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 19:06
    Glad Golf: Tee It Up! is Backward Compatible. I just had this fear it would be de-listed, but it looks like that's not the case.

Great little Golf game. You don't need to be a Pro Golfer to play it. If you enjoyed the Arcade Style of Golf such as Everybody's Golf & Mario Golf, I recommend giving this game a try.
  • The NotoThe Noto487,421
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 19:10
    Arno Vicidorian said:
    Why was 3D Ultra Minigolf 2 delisted?
    I would love to know this too. I loved the first game for a bit of fun. I didn't even find out about the sequel until the original got delisted. Which I had known, because I definitely would have purchased it.
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,996,997
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 19:16
    Cool, now I can't try to finish RoboBlitz
    TheHiddenLevels.com
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 19:30
    RoboBlitz is really fun for the price, and is one of the backwards compatible games I've personally been waiting for. So, I'm happy :D
  • SasoSaso2,056
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 20:14
    Wtf is with these arcade games?? Fight nigjt champion already. Thats the only reason i still have my 360
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 20:23
    Anybody else having any issues running Golf: Tee It Up? I own the game but it wasn't showing in my ready to install list, went through to purchase again which confirmed I owned it, and then starting installing, once installed it won't let me play, keeps asking if I own the game and to insert disc?
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic448,381
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 20:31
    BreakBacon said:
    wow they're really bringing the 'a' list out
    Well, the put out Blops2 not too long ago and that was the only thing people cared about. It's time to work on the little things.

/s

laugh
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 20:44
    Great games
    OV
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje385,018
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 21:09
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    Cool, now I can't try to finish RoboBlitz
    ? You must be the only player who got his access to games decreased because of the BC program.
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 21:19
    MavericK XVII said:
    Anybody else having any issues running Golf: Tee It Up? I own the game but it wasn't showing in my ready to install list, went through to purchase again which confirmed I owned it, and then starting installing, once installed it won't let me play, keeps asking if I own the game and to insert disc?
    How did u get Golf to download? when I search it in the store and click it it says buy now for $4.99

Same thing with Gin Rummy, and I know I own them both and confirm on xbox.com is says "already purchased".
  • Posted on 20 April 17 at 22:33
    Psychotic Sully said:
    These games sound like I'm speaking in a different language
    laugh
  • TVippyTVippy29,603
    Posted on 20 April 17 at 23:23
    The arcade version had the Konami code? Why???
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • Posted on 21 April 17 at 00:21
    TVippy said:
    The arcade version had the Konami code? Why???
    To give you 30 lives. And no achievements
  • DuncosDuncos915,041
    Posted on 21 April 17 at 02:32
    It's always good seeing more bc titles appear. Now I can always hope for Novadrome to come out for BC.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite site on the internet.
  • Lava303Lava303234,699 234,699 GamerScore
    Posted on 21 April 17 at 05:02
    3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures

Best Game for 2 Players Offline ;)
    !! No friendship with fascist and patriots !!
  • Posted on 21 April 17 at 07:42
    Swinny Costello said:
    Really happy about Gin Rummy. Very good interface.

Now bring on Divinity 2 and Venetica!
    Divinity 2 would indeed be a great addition!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 April 17 at 10:23
    I hope they could add Ace Combat 6 & Eternal Sonata soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.