Game Discussion: ZHEROS Forum

New DLC has appeared for ZHEROS

AuthorMessage
Posted on 20 April 17 at 21:52
The new DLC pack The Forgotten Land for ZHEROS has 3 Achievements worth 0 Gamerscore
burnthelamb
burnthelamb
Posted on 20 April 17 at 22:25
WHY?!? warning
I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign!
Gensui Akainu
Gensui Akainu
Posted on 20 April 17 at 22:36, Edited on 20 April 17 at 22:37 by Gensui Akainu
"As promised, more exciting news. Together with the PS4 launch of ZHEROS we are also releasing a new chapter extending the adventures of the ZHEROS Team.
The Forgotten Land is going to be available on April 25th on Xbox One, PS4 and PC"
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 20 April 17 at 22:38
Can't wait.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 20 April 17 at 23:00
Zhero gamer score.... what assholes. they probably think this is a joke
count023
count023
Posted on 20 April 17 at 23:03
Urgh. I never wanted to install this POS again after 100%ing it.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 21 April 17 at 00:17
Kanchanaburi said:
Zhero gamer score.... what assholes. they probably think this is a joke
Gamerscore can be added later. It's possible.
Cemetery Girls
Posted on 21 April 17 at 00:36
At least Playstation will also feel our pain. Then again we didn't have to pay for it.
Quickdontdie
Quickdontdie
Posted on 21 April 17 at 00:58
Only getting this for the easter egg hunt, and only if its free.
redraider104
redraider104
Posted on 21 April 17 at 01:55
you're fucking joking right ._.
The real Baconator
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 21 April 17 at 03:14
I.... kinda liked this shit? It was a mindless brawler with no real story but it reminded me of something that would have been right at home on the SNES or Genesis. Fun in its own retardedly unique way. *shrugs*
Psparky27
Psparky27
Posted on 21 April 17 at 04:16
Yeah this game was OK after the update. Why complain about free stuff?

If you have completed the game you have completed it regardless of if DLC exists.
Too many Irons in the fire !
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 21 April 17 at 05:39
laugh
Halo tmcc 100% :)
ClockWrkPhantom
Posted on 21 April 17 at 05:51
Psparky27 said:

If you have completed the game you have completed it regardless of if DLC exists.
Sorry breh that's not how numbers work if your 20/23 it says it's not complete, therefore it's not complete. And if you still think it is look at the definition of complete and learn it's meaning.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/complete
Kane no1 of the 7
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 21 April 17 at 07:34
3 easy achievements however
Halo tmcc 100% :)
Psparky27
Psparky27
Posted on 21 April 17 at 08:00, Edited on 21 April 17 at 09:28 by Psparky27
ClockWrkPhantom said:
Psparky27 said:

Sorry breh that's not how numbers work if your 20/23 it says it's not complete, therefore it's not complete. And if you still think it is look at the definition of complete and learn it's meaning.

Sorry Dude but you got it totally wrong. The game is complete at 20/20. The ADD on (see the clue is in the name) is complete at 3/3. Simple. You don't do the add on you have completed the game at 100%.

Plus if that's what you believe how come your completed games % is not set to include DLC? Not one to say you are being hypercritical but if you believe DLC should be included why haven't you changed your settings?

Glad I could educate you toast
Too many Irons in the fire !
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 21 April 17 at 10:19
Psparky27 said:
ClockWrkPhantom said:
Psparky27 said:

Sorry Dude but you got it totally wrong. The game is complete at 20/20. The ADD on (see the clue is in the name) is complete at 3/3. Simple. You don't do the add on you have completed the game at 100%.

Plus if that's what you believe how come your completed games % is not set to include DLC? Not one to say you are being hypercritical but if you believe DLC should be included why haven't you changed your settings?

The base game is complete but the game isn't complete because the game suggests the whole thing. But let's not get into a debate about whether dlc should contribute towards a completion- we already have settings on TA to suit everyone regardless of belief.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 21 April 17 at 10:30
Psparky27 said:
ClockWrkPhantom said:
Psparky27 said:

Ouch, someone fetch a cold wet towel for that burn laugh
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 21 April 17 at 11:06
If it is 3 free easy achievements, then I am happy.
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 21 April 17 at 13:15
ClockWrkPhantom said:
Psparky27 said:

+1

You are the hero we need, ClockWrkPhantom... (but unfortunately not the hero we deserve).

Kudos for calling out the mental gymnastics people go to to justify their stats.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.