Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

What are the points under achievement flags

AuthorMessage
HickoryFlaque87
Posted on 21 April 17 at 09:43
Hello guys,
I dont understand what are the "points" under the flags.
It shows "+0,4" or +1.6.

What do they mean ?

Thanks for the help
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 21 April 17 at 09:49, Edited on 21 April 17 at 09:50 by Yazite
Hi

These values represent the change in TrueAchievement score. While gamerscore is a fixed value, TrueAchievement score is calculated by multiplying the base gamerscore by its TrueAchievement Ratio. The ratio represents the rarity of an achievement. The higher the ratio the rarer the achievement. Rarity relates to number of gamers that have unlocked the achievement. This means that TrueAchievement score will often change.
Wake me, when you need me.
HickoryFlaque87
Posted on 21 April 17 at 10:07
Thanks for the answer,
So when it says +0.4, it means that the achievement is getting "more rare" (more people playing the game than getting this achievement) ? and so a negative value that it is getting less rare, i guess.

When is calculated this change ? is the change from last day ?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 21 April 17 at 10:11
Yes, a positive number shows increase in rarity and a negative number shows decay. TA score is recalculated once a day at around 9am UK time (I think).
Wake me, when you need me.
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 21 April 17 at 12:31
Yazite said:
Yes, a positive number shows increase in rarity and a negative number shows decay. TA score is recalculated once a day at around 9am UK time (I think).
From what I heard in other threads, when it's updated depends on a couple factors. The default is once a day (like you said), but the updates are ramped up if there's been a lot of activity on that achievement (or is it the game?). Also, it's recalculated more often (multiple times a day?) if it's a new game.
HickoryFlaque87
Posted on 21 April 17 at 12:54
Thanks all
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.