Windows Phone

Forum for general Windows Phone discussion, from the gaming to everyday use

Can't refresh (profile not updating)

• Erickson187Erickson187379,674
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 15:44Permalink
    Shadow that would be great. Also do you know if there is a way to get the game Starwars battle for hoth on a device? I had it on WP7 but my phone had bricked and was able to download it on my WP10 but it doesn't do anything other than go back to the main menu after the initial video.

I really hope that there is a way I can copy the game to another device to play or to find a working copy somewhere that I can download. I bought the game and because of the achievements I have not been able to get in it has given me an odd gamerscore
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 16:15Permalink
    Yes, there's a way to get it on device.
    Posted on 12 November 19 at 16:28Permalink
    Are you able to provide me with the way of doing this? I would be very greatful I have tried searching all over the web but have not found a way to do it. If you look at my account you can see that I have many of the achievements already back from many years ago. I really hope to be able to finish the game so I can get back to having an even gamerscore
  • Posted on 12 November 19 at 18:29Permalink
    Working on it. Just have had a lot to do this past week and haven't had a chance to sit down and re-write my blog for it. It will still need to be approved by Site Moderators before posting it, however.
    Posted on 13 November 19 at 05:52Permalink
    Ok cool. Can it be a WP8 or do I need to get a WP7 for starwars to work?
  • Posted on 13 November 19 at 14:02Permalink
    It can be a WP8
    Posted on 13 November 19 at 16:03Permalink
    Awesome. Now if I am able to get it on my WP8 hope they fix where you will be able to unlock achievements since it seems like that is not currently working.
    Posted on 18 November 19 at 17:54Permalink
    Looks like they have fixed the achievements on WP8. I just had them all unlock
  • Posted on 27 November 19 at 13:42Permalink
    Breaking news as of nov 26 2019 all windows phone 7 and windows phone 8 achievements are syncing again but the game wont move too the top of your list when you unlock a achievement but if you go too the game it will show the time stamp it sas popped so we need too make this public
  • lab0kuplab0kup1,228,994
    Posted on 12 December 19 at 18:02Permalink
    I have a problem with Doodle god blitz on WP10.
    I have unlocked all 20 achievements in-game, but on TA it count only 19 out of 20.
    Also when i unlocked last one - there was a picture of achievement IN-GAME, but xbox companion wont show 5g pop-in.
    I tried re-do last "quest" achievement, there's option in game to reset it so you can play it again - nothing work, it was over a week ago.
  • Posted on 26 December 19 at 03:50, Edited on 26 December 19 at 15:31 by VictimOfDesirePermalink
    This is bizarre: I got my last achievement in Angry Birds yesterday and it popped and synced without issue, but I just got an achievement in Connect 4 on the same phone, my GS updated on my phone, but it's not updating on here or on xbox.com...

EDIT: Woke up this morning and the achievement synced. roll
  • KaibaChaosKaibaChaos485,133
    Posted on 08 February 20 at 10:08, Edited on 08 February 20 at 11:34 by KaibaChaosPermalink
    Just had this problem while playing Temple Run 2. Unlocked the "Head Start" Achievement but it's not synced yet. When I completed Bug Village recently that did sync, so as some have said it appears to differ depending on the game. Hope they fix these issues as it's frustrating but seems unlikely going by how long this thread had been active.

Edit: Using WP 10 Lumia 650.

Edit 2: Ok, unlocked another Achievement in Temple Run 2, it updated instantly and also updated with the first Achievement. Not sure if this will help others, it may be that if you can unlock another Achievement that it could cause another sync attempt.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 07:37Permalink
    Unlocked the last achievement I needed for Angry Birds Star Wars yesterday morning and then unlocked a few in Angry Birds Classic but none have shown as unlocked yet in my Windows phone Xbox app or on TA. I've tried viewing the leaderboards (some have mentioned that's a way to force Xbox Live to read your game progress) but that hasn't helped. Oddly enough the leaderboards for certain games say "can't connect to Xbox Live" while Angry Birds seems to load fine. Hopefully they just need some time before updating in my Xbox/TA profile.
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 09:26, Edited on 14 February 20 at 09:34 by UnfurledEmu75Permalink
    It's happening the same to me , with angry birds too. My last achievement for my last wp game and its bugged... I unlocked it yesterday morning(too). Unlocked on the game but not xbl.
    I remember Xbox having a bad time with messages and connecting the night before, I hope it fixes itself as other times and it's not meaning the end of windows phone, because curiously there were some apps that said that would end connecting on 14th february.
  • Posted on 18 February 20 at 02:01Permalink
    Wp8 is not syncing anymore for me. Seems like the problems from November have returned.
  • Zorb ZexZorb Zex438,140
    Posted on 19 February 20 at 21:47Permalink
    Same here. Unlocked some achievements on a couple different games on WP8, and it's not syncing up.
    ¯\_(?)_/¯
  • Posted on 22 February 20 at 13:41Permalink
    I upgraded to Windows 10 following this https://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10-mobile/guide-win...
    I synced all the achievements correctly (thanks to Shadow Kisuragi for the tip) even with correct timestamps.
    For upgrading and syncing the achievements you need to update also the xbox app, so need the store to be working. I thought the store was shut down, in wp8 wasnt working at all, why it's working of wp10?!

I guess anyone, when has gotten all achievements wanted, as last resource can upgrade to windows 10 like this.(in case they never fix wp8)

Well I think Im done with Windows Phone. If I ever start another game it will be on plane mode until finished.
  • Posted yesterday at 06:35Permalink
    UnfurledEmu75 said:
    I upgraded to Windows 10 following this https://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10-mobile/guide-win...
    I synced all the achievements correctly (thanks to Shadow Kisuragi for the tip) even with correct timestamps.
    For upgrading and syncing the achievements you need to update also the xbox app, so need the store to be working. I thought the store was shut down, in wp8 wasnt working at all, why it's working of wp10?!

I guess anyone, when has gotten all achievements wanted, as last resource can upgrade to windows 10 like this.(in case they never fix wp8)

Well I think Im done with Windows Phone. If I ever start another game it will be on plane mode until finished.
    Thanks for the link. I'm working through the steps now and my phone is currently preparing to install the update (fingers crossed it goes smoothly). Just to clarify that I'm doing it right - did you install the Interop Tools and follow the YouTube video? Or did you only install the basic beta Windows 10 without the Interop Tools?
  • Posted yesterday at 08:32, Edited yesterday at 08:43 by DeathDealingCatPermalink
    DeathDealingCat said:
    UnfurledEmu75 said:

Thanks for the link. I'm working through the steps now and my phone is currently preparing to install the update (fingers crossed it goes smoothly). Just to clarify that I'm doing it right - did you install the Interop Tools and follow the YouTube video? Or did you only install the basic beta Windows 10 without the Interop Tools?
    Okay well the install worked great and I didn't need to use the Interop Tools mentioned on the download page. I updated the Xbox Companion App from the store but it still seems like my unlocked achievements aren't syncing. Did you do anything else to get the achievements to sync?

EDIT: I quickly played a previously unplayed level of Angry Birds and then checked the leaderboards and all my recently unlocked achievements synced! Thank you!! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.