Game Discussion: Microsoft Solitaire Collection (WP)

Game No Longer Shows on Xbox.com

• Posted on 25 April 17 at 14:53Permalink
    So i have been having an issue with my final achievement for this game "All Hands On Deck" syncing with Xbox.com as well as TA. I First Unlocked the Chievo last friday 4/21/2017 and again on a different device on 4/24/2017. still Not showing syncing to my gamercard but shows unlocked in game.

Upon searching Xbox.com on my achievement list i noticed the game does not show up at all (Win 8 version as well) only the Win 10 (UWP) version shows on Xbox.com

if anybody has any possible solutions to this issue please help
  • JumboWarioJumboWario723,203
    Posted on 25 April 17 at 17:01Permalink
    WP Xbox services are supposedly down.
    Game On.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch762,732
    Posted on 25 April 17 at 17:18Permalink
    The issue is being discussed in this thread.

Can't refresh (profile not updating)

There are links to a few Xbox support threads within that people have made to try and get some traction from Xbox Support.
  • Posted on 25 April 17 at 19:56Permalink
    ^
    Also, Xbox.com doesn't show Windows Phone games. The recent update removed that entirely. You can only see them from TrueAchievements, or from the Games app on your WP7/WP8 device.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,204
    Posted on 26 April 17 at 12:13Permalink
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    ^
    Also, Xbox.com doesn't show Windows Phone games. The recent update removed that entirely. You can only see them from TrueAchievements, or from the Games app on your WP7/WP8 device.
    Wow I didn't know they weren't showing up at all. It's not good when even Microsoft denies that Windows Phones exist.
  • Posted on 26 April 17 at 14:25Permalink
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    ^
    Maybe they just trying to free up some clutter. I know i can still view them on the phone as well as on the Xbox 360 and TA of course. Just Hoping they arent permanently removing tracking for said games.

I have 3 Windows Phones (1 running Windows10 Mobile, 2 running WP 8.1) will be avoiding unlocking anything with any of them until i know the issue is resolved

Thanks,
  • Posted on 26 April 17 at 14:27Permalink
    Hopefully my Windows 8.1 Tablet is not affected as well
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch762,732
    Posted on 26 April 17 at 16:32Permalink
    SpEEdFailS187 said:
    Hopefully my Windows 8.1 Tablet is not affected as well
    It seems to just be a Mobile issue at this point. I Popped a bunch of achievements with no issue the other night on my Surface, but that is running Win 10.
  • Posted on 26 April 17 at 16:45Permalink
    It's only Phone. Can confirm that easily.
  • Posted on 26 April 17 at 18:12Permalink
    It's really sad when MS still lacks badly in this area. No one wants a phone, I don't even want to windows 10...what I do want is a MS handheld that plays Xbox 1 games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.