Game Discussion: Voodoo Vince: Remastered Forum

Vince: Destroyer of Worlds - One Playthrough or Cumulative?

AuthorMessage
Gamrr4Life
204,772
Gamrr4Life
Posted on 25 April 17 at 18:10
Two questions:

* Is progress on this limited to a single save file or is it tied to your gamertag? Can you start a second save game and have the count continue (e.g. 600 on first playthrough + 400 on second playthrough = 1,000 and achievement?)

* Can you continue playing on your save file to increase the count after completing the game? I'm at 75% now and would like to finish the game, then replay one of the chapters with a lot of enemies to get the remaining 25%. Can I do this?
KBop a doo
313,902
KBop a doo
Posted on 25 April 17 at 21:06
Cumulative/tied to your gamertag.

Yes to the second part of your question, that's what I did. Beat the game, was only at 65% or so and finished up the rest in an area with lots of enemies. I did it in Zombie Guidance Counselor (just never completing the objective so the imps never spawned) but I believe the Evil Vince boss fight would be quicker and have more enemies, like this solution here says:

FOXHOUND Kirby Voodoo Vince: Remastered Vince: Destroyer of Worlds FOXHOUND Kirby's solution for the Vince: Destroyer of Worlds Achievement in Voodoo Vince: RemasteredKill 1000 enemies with Voodoo Powers.
Gamrr4Life
204,772
Gamrr4Life
Posted on 30 April 17 at 17:47
Awesome, thanks! I just finished the game, then went to House of Mirrors like you suggested!

Thanks for helping me get to 100%!
KBop a doo
313,902
KBop a doo
Posted on 04 May 17 at 17:13
Gamrr4Life said:
Awesome, thanks! I just finished the game, then went to House of Mirrors like you suggested!

Thanks for helping me get to 100%!
No problem, congratulations! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.