Game Discussion: Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Cheat codes ?

• DF I PhoenixDF I Phoenix385,909
    Posted on 28 April 17 at 23:28
    Just wondering if cheat codes lock some achievements ? Because some tips say "Use Hyperspeed" which is obtained with a cheat code, but on the other hand, wouldn't the "Easy expert" cheat code making the game easier (notably Dragonforce) ?
    Please, be kind, you'll not regret it ;) Love you all !!!
  • Pra1s3Th3SunPra1s3Th3Sun232,579
    Posted on 28 April 17 at 23:35
    The only safe ones are the ones that unlock store items / quickplay songs and hyperspeed. You cannot get any achievements while cheats like easy expert or never fail are active.
  • halohogghalohogg117,415
    Posted on 29 April 17 at 04:27
    That's awesome. For a while I thought I was one of the few still grinding out old, bargain bin, music genre disks. Rock on! Still looking for a few RB track packs in the $5 bin; if my alt controllers hold out.
  • DF I PhoenixDF I Phoenix385,909
    Posted on 29 April 17 at 11:05
    Thanks for the fast answer Pra1s3Th3Sun :D
    halohogg
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Please, be kind, you'll not regret it ;) Love you all !!!
  • halohogghalohogg117,415
    Posted on 01 May 17 at 02:36
    DF I Phoenix said:
    Thanks for the fast answer Pra1s3Th3Sun :D
    halohogg
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    I had been RB exclusive for the longest time, and have many of the track packs, until I discovered TA and the world of achievement hunting. For about 2 years, I scoured every bargain bin to amass a collection of the GH games that worked with the RB2 controllers. I now like both series. I too need to keep my 360 and RB controllers working. I'm still looking for a few track packs too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.