J0K3RW1NS
Posted on 02 May 17 at 12:50
I just don't know anymore.
J0K3RW1NS
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:12, Edited on 02 May 17 at 13:29 by Dark Death 90
SheBeatsYou said:
I love seeing so many Crapcom games on sale. Since they cant make good games anymore i get enjoyment out of watching them scramble for $$. So many fanboys will keep them alive thou unfortunatly. warning
Yeah, they only made a fantastic horror game that got tons of critical acclaim and great ratings. But clearly they can't make good games any more. Get real. roll

Anyways, I can't help but wonder why DR2 is slightly more than 1 or OTR when they go on sale. I'm tempted to buy all three, I loved those games and fully plan on buying them at some point. BUT, if I do I won't be able to get Friday The 13th this month. Although, considering the crap they are pulling with Savini Jason, making it never unlockabl or purchasable by any one who ever buys the game again, I might just pass anyways and get the Dead Rising collection.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:15
Yep, Forza 5 definitely going down soon. Better get my ass on completing it.
Well... I might as well be dead. ... Again... ...
Michel
Michel
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:21
Which of all the RE7 packages is the best?
I C4RM1N3 I
435,770 435,770 GamerScore
I C4RM1N3 I
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:24
Does the sunset overdrive dlc make everything achievable? Just making sure I'm not missing something I need from the season pass.
mydefposse
mydefposse
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:25
Picked up Eventide: Slavic Fable, Clouds & Sheep 2 and Shred It!
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:10
C4RM1N3 V said:
Does the sunset overdrive dlc make everything achievable? Just making sure I'm not missing something I need from the season pass.
Yeah I need to know it too. It says it is a bundle with both DLCs, but when I go to the store it tells me it's only one, so I'm not sure. The price was already 9.99 though, so it should be everything. I just don't want to waste money.
El Luigi
El Luigi
Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:58
HockeySteve94 said:
Any easy completions here?
Shred it, fun little game and easy completion.
Dura Lex, Sed Lex.
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:08
EarthboundX said:
Why is Sunset Overdrive and the Mystery of the Mooil Rig! normal price listed for 99 bucks?

Is that a glitch?
I'm confused too. Because here it says it includes both DLC's and the Xbox store does not.

And the price is screwy.
AlphaSignal
AlphaSignal
Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:09
Sunset Overdrive looks like a pricing error rather than a sale. There's no mention of it being in the deals on Xbox.com or MajorNelson. Hopefully the season pass will go on sale since I've been waiting for it for a year
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:22
AlphaSignal said:
Sunset Overdrive looks like a pricing error rather than a sale. There's no mention of it being in the deals on Xbox.com or MajorNelson. Hopefully the season pass will go on sale since I've been waiting for it for a year
I'll be really pissed off if this is an error. I've been waiting for this DLC to go on sale for ages.
MrGompers
MrGompers
Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:52
Pricing for The star wars DLC for pinball FX2 seems to be incorrect. 15$ for the bundle, but if you buy them individually its $11. Also, there's no way to buy a "bundle" on the pinball FX 2 menu. The packs/tables are listed individually.
TheHazy
TheHazy
Posted on 02 May 17 at 17:59
HockeySteve94 said:
If this is how your choose which games to buy you ought to have your consoles confiscated and your hands chopped off.
Warku1t
Warku1t
Posted on 02 May 17 at 18:44
Anybody wanna gets ripped off and buy RE Rev 2 deluxe edition for 12$ .....instead of buying the season pass for 8$ and then downloading RE Rev 2 (for free) separately?

I guess Capcom relies on people's ignorance and/or impulse buying to make some extra money
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 02 May 17 at 19:09
El Luigi said:
HockeySteve94 said:
Shred it, fun little game and easy completion.
Just got this, looks fun!
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 02 May 17 at 19:22, Edited on 02 May 17 at 20:30 by Qwanimal
Qwanimal said:
AlphaSignal said:
I'll be really pissed off if this is an error. I've been waiting for this DLC to go on sale for ages.
Just spent a few minutes chatting to xbox support and they said there is a known error with some pricing at the moment. They thought that any products showing incorrect prices were supposed to be on sale, but couldn't confirm that the Sunset Overdrive DLC, or anything else, was definitely on sale. They suggested checking again in a few to 24 hours so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
PunchedInTheEar
Posted on 02 May 17 at 20:40
Thankfully nothing I want to pick up. My wallet could use a break and my backlog is already long enough. laugh
PunchedInTheEar
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 02 May 17 at 20:42
Alahert said:
C4RM1N3 V said:
Yeah I need to know it too. It says it is a bundle with both DLCs, but when I go to the store it tells me it's only one, so I'm not sure. The price was already 9.99 though, so it should be everything. I just don't want to waste money.
It's pretty tucked up cos there is no way that dlc was ever £64.99 which is what its reduced from according to my x1 store! And half of these games don't even appear anywhere unless I manually search for them. It's almost as if Microsoft don't want me to buy some of these games on sale! The dashboard/sales/marketplace on the x1 is still a fucking confusing mess after 3 years
TXsportsGamer83
Posted on 03 May 17 at 01:11
Is this a week sale or 1 day sale?
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 03 May 17 at 01:32
I8ITackyticsI8I said:
Lockie said:
Might get the Sunset Overdrive DLC, really enjoyed that game.
Wait for them to fix it first! It's not discounted as Microsoft have messed up. No way it was over £60 originally.
Ah okay, guess I won't be getting it then laugh
Posting from sunny Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.