The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 2nd, 2017

• Stevo6483Stevo6483373,732
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 12:59
    Fuhqaa said:
    Beav29 said:
    Does anyone think Lego clone wars will be BC one day
    I think it may well become backward compatible on Thursday as that is a day when backwards compatible games are announced and it is May 4th
    Intersting gamertag and pic. Very subtle wink
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Goggs25Goggs252,045,402
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:12
    why have they removed greg hastings paintball 2 from the marketplace now its on sale typical yet again MS screw us over in the UK
    Goggs25
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek797,299
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:21
    What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
  • flamedam2flamedam2200,355
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:29
    According to the xbox website, a ton of Resident Evil games should be on sale too.
  • Beav29Beav29349,110 349,110 GamerScore
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:58
    Fuhqaa said:
    Beav29 said:
    Does anyone think Lego clone wars will be BC one day
    I think it may well become backward compatible on Thursday as that is a day when backwards compatible games are announced and it is May 4th
    Yeah good point think I'll risk it for that price
    I AM A CHEATER!!!!!!
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483373,732
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:26
    flamedam2 said:
    According to the xbox website, a ton of Resident Evil games should be on sale too.
    Are those discounts not just limited to the XBOne?
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:27
    Surprised Asura's Wrath dlc is not on sale.
  • The NotoThe Noto703,597
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:23
    I got the DmC DLC as I already had the game and I might get The Bridge and maybe Bionic Commando 2 and Age of Booty (which is always on sale)

I would have bought Asura's Wrath if the DLC was on sale too.
  • Posted on 02 May 17 at 17:27, Edited on 02 May 17 at 17:31 by Senior Chupon
    ErnaP said:
    Double Dragon Neon is free, maybe it's an Error on Microsoft's side?
    Showing $3.29 in US for me. Sure you're not looking at the trial? What region are you in?

Edit: I see you're in DE region. Still showing 3.13 Euro there, unless this is some GWG replacement or something.
  • Posted on 02 May 17 at 18:11
    $4 to finish up the Lost Planet series, count me in! Solid sale this week. Hopefully next week will be comparable and will consist largely of games I don't already own.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,976,248
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 18:55
    Wish the Dark Void DLC would go on sale. I still have that game sealed from when I picked it up on the cheap in 2011. Maybe that would force me to crack it open.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 20:58, Edited on 02 May 17 at 21:08 by HolyHalfDead
    FreshAspek said:
    What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
    You can either click on the link Horror Complete Pack or use the list view Xbox Sales for Today as this shows the game cover artwork.

Goggs25 said:
    why have they removed greg hastings paintball 2 from the marketplace now its on sale typical yet again MS screw us over in the UK
    Greg Hastings Paintball 2 has never been available outside North America. And I don't see how this has anything to do with Microsoft as it is published by Majesco.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • NetechmaNetechma602,857
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 21:28
    ErnaP said:
    Double Dragon Neon is free, maybe it's an Error on Microsoft's side?
    showing up as $3.29 for me
  • Strategy OneStrategy One706,966
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 21:58
    TFU DLC on sale, been waiting to finish that game.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,119,022
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 22:39
    HolyHalfDead said:
    FreshAspek said:
    You can either click on the link Horror Complete Pack or use the list view Xbox Sales for Today as this shows the game cover artwork.

Goggs25 said:
    Greg Hastings Paintball 2 has never been available outside North America. And I don't see how this has anything to do with Microsoft as it is published by Majesco.
    Your wrong unfortunately. Greg Hastings paintball 2 has a pal locked version. The game was on the marketplace but has been removed.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 02 May 17 at 23:39, Edited on 02 May 17 at 23:43 by HolyHalfDead
    Living Legends said:
    Your wrong unfortunately. Greg Hastings paintball 2 has a pal locked version. The game was on the marketplace but has been removed.
    You're right, I checked in the wrong places - the North American version has obviously never been released outside North America but I forgot to check for other versions of the game. Looks like the Greg Hastings Paintball 2 (EU) PAL version was removed from the marketplace by the publisher 505 Games in June 2016, so in this case 505 Games are to blame.

Of course when a game is released by different publishers it does not always follow that both versions go on sale at the same time.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • halohogghalohogg120,059
    Posted on 03 May 17 at 01:18
    FreshAspek said:
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the format for the named DLC items - they should include the main game title somehow. Also, the partially accomplished attempt at alphabetical sorting seems haphazard. Lastly, site-wide, can we agree that titles starting with "The" are not sorted with "t." This is grade school stuff, isn't it.
  • IronFistofSnuffIronFistofSnuff1,019,005
    Posted on 03 May 17 at 06:19
    I picked up the Star Wars dlc, it seems like a great price for the content. I still need to return to that game, it's been years.
    I'm sorta tempted by The Bridge and Lost Planet 3, but I'm not sure if I'll grab them.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,324
    Posted on 03 May 17 at 13:22
    halohogg said:
    FreshAspek said:
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the format for the named DLC items - they should include the main game title somehow. Also, the partially accomplished attempt at alphabetical sorting seems haphazard. Lastly, site-wide, can we agree that titles starting with "The" are not sorted with "t." This is grade school stuff, isn't it.
    A complaint I have too, but I believe this follows the Microsoft system, took me ages to find The Crew on my xbox! laugh
    Legohead 1977
  • FrizbogFrizbog618,096
    Posted on 03 May 17 at 20:36, Edited on 03 May 17 at 20:37 by Frizbog
    Mike Pitch said:
    Wish the Dark Void DLC would go on sale.
    Same. I thought it was a fun game. The DLC is only $5 USD. I might just have to bite the bullet... or jetpack, as it were.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads