The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 2nd, 2017

AuthorMessage
Stevo6483
186,736
Stevo6483
Posted on 02 May 17 at 12:59
Fuhqaa said:
Beav29 said:
Does anyone think Lego clone wars will be BC one day
I think it may well become backward compatible on Thursday as that is a day when backwards compatible games are announced and it is May 4th
Intersting gamertag and pic. Very subtle wink
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Goggs25
1,097,855
Goggs25
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:12
why have they removed greg hastings paintball 2 from the marketplace now its on sale typical yet again MS screw us over in the UK
Goggs25
FreshAspek
318,877
FreshAspek
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:21
What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
flamedam2
101,146
flamedam2
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:29
According to the xbox website, a ton of Resident Evil games should be on sale too.
Beav29
281,885 281,885 GamerScore
Beav29
Posted on 02 May 17 at 13:58
Fuhqaa said:
Beav29 said:
Does anyone think Lego clone wars will be BC one day
I think it may well become backward compatible on Thursday as that is a day when backwards compatible games are announced and it is May 4th
Yeah good point think I'll risk it for that price
I AM A CHEATER!!!!!!
Stevo6483
186,736
Stevo6483
Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:26
flamedam2 said:
According to the xbox website, a ton of Resident Evil games should be on sale too.
Are those discounts not just limited to the XBOne?
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 02 May 17 at 15:27
Surprised Asura's Wrath dlc is not on sale.
The Noto
339,392
The Noto
Posted on 02 May 17 at 16:23
I got the DmC DLC as I already had the game and I might get The Bridge and maybe Bionic Commando 2 and Age of Booty (which is always on sale)

I would have bought Asura's Wrath if the DLC was on sale too.
Senior Chupon
448,321
Senior Chupon
Posted on 02 May 17 at 17:27, Edited on 02 May 17 at 17:31 by Senior Chupon
ErnaP said:
Double Dragon Neon is free, maybe it's an Error on Microsoft's side?
Showing $3.29 in US for me. Sure you're not looking at the trial? What region are you in?

Edit: I see you're in DE region. Still showing 3.13 Euro there, unless this is some GWG replacement or something.
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 02 May 17 at 18:11
$4 to finish up the Lost Planet series, count me in! Solid sale this week. Hopefully next week will be comparable and will consist largely of games I don't already own.
Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
Mike Pitch
674,651
Mike Pitch
Posted on 02 May 17 at 18:55
Wish the Dark Void DLC would go on sale. I still have that game sealed from when I picked it up on the cheap in 2011. Maybe that would force me to crack it open.
HolyHalfDead
465,444
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 02 May 17 at 20:58, Edited on 02 May 17 at 21:08 by HolyHalfDead
FreshAspek said:
What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
You can either click on the link Horror Complete Pack or use the list view Xbox Sales for Today as this shows the game cover artwork.

Goggs25 said:
why have they removed greg hastings paintball 2 from the marketplace now its on sale typical yet again MS screw us over in the UK
Greg Hastings Paintball 2 has never been available outside North America. And I don't see how this has anything to do with Microsoft as it is published by Majesco.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Netechma
133,426
Netechma
Posted on 02 May 17 at 21:28
ErnaP said:
Double Dragon Neon is free, maybe it's an Error on Microsoft's side?
showing up as $3.29 for me
Strategy One
639,936
Strategy One
Posted on 02 May 17 at 21:58
TFU DLC on sale, been waiting to finish that game.
Living Legends
Posted on 02 May 17 at 22:39
HolyHalfDead said:
FreshAspek said:
What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
You can either click on the link Horror Complete Pack or use the list view Xbox Sales for Today as this shows the game cover artwork.

Goggs25 said:
why have they removed greg hastings paintball 2 from the marketplace now its on sale typical yet again MS screw us over in the UK
Greg Hastings Paintball 2 has never been available outside North America. And I don't see how this has anything to do with Microsoft as it is published by Majesco.
Your wrong unfortunately. Greg Hastings paintball 2 has a pal locked version. The game was on the marketplace but has been removed.
HolyHalfDead
465,444
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 02 May 17 at 23:39, Edited on 02 May 17 at 23:43 by HolyHalfDead
Living Legends said:
Your wrong unfortunately. Greg Hastings paintball 2 has a pal locked version. The game was on the marketplace but has been removed.
You're right, I checked in the wrong places - the North American version has obviously never been released outside North America but I forgot to check for other versions of the game. Looks like the Greg Hastings Paintball 2 (EU) PAL version was removed from the marketplace by the publisher 505 Games in June 2016, so in this case 505 Games are to blame.

Of course when a game is released by different publishers it does not always follow that both versions go on sale at the same time.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
halohogg
92,371
halohogg
Posted on 03 May 17 at 01:18
FreshAspek said:
What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
I agree. I'm not a fan of the format for the named DLC items - they should include the main game title somehow. Also, the partially accomplished attempt at alphabetical sorting seems haphazard. Lastly, site-wide, can we agree that titles starting with "The" are not sorted with "t." This is grade school stuff, isn't it.
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 03 May 17 at 06:19
I picked up the Star Wars dlc, it seems like a great price for the content. I still need to return to that game, it's been years.
I'm sorta tempted by The Bridge and Lost Planet 3, but I'm not sure if I'll grab them.
Legohead 1977
910,979
Legohead 1977
Posted on 03 May 17 at 13:22
halohogg said:
FreshAspek said:
What's up with the format of DLC? Can't even tell what game half the stuff belongs to... like I have no idea what game the horror complete pack is for. I hope this isn't the intended format because it is really not helpful
I agree. I'm not a fan of the format for the named DLC items - they should include the main game title somehow. Also, the partially accomplished attempt at alphabetical sorting seems haphazard. Lastly, site-wide, can we agree that titles starting with "The" are not sorted with "t." This is grade school stuff, isn't it.
A complaint I have too, but I believe this follows the Microsoft system, took me ages to find The Crew on my xbox! laugh
Legohead 1977
Frizbog
396,166
Frizbog
Posted on 03 May 17 at 20:36, Edited on 03 May 17 at 20:37 by Frizbog
Mike Pitch said:
Wish the Dark Void DLC would go on sale.
Same. I thought it was a fun game. The DLC is only $5 USD. I might just have to bite the bullet... or jetpack, as it were.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.