Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Little Nightmares Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 06 May 17 at 10:28Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Little Nightmares walkthrough
  • Clubmau5Clubmau5135,861
    Posted on 29 July 18 at 19:53Permalink
    On level 2 with the janitor you're missing the 1st doll. There are two to be found in the level, but you only discuss the 2nd.
  • Posted on 24 August 18 at 06:55Permalink
    Clubmau5 said:
    On level 2 with the janitor you're missing the 1st doll. There are two to be found in the level, but you only discuss the 2nd.
    Has this been addressed or the creator is simply not following up on their own walkthrough?
    Matthew
  • angelskangelsk706,130
    Posted on 02 September 18 at 17:00Permalink
    I also found 4 lamps that weren't highlighted in the walkthrough. Meaning that you can get the achievement before going into the cook bedroom for the key.
  • Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:21, Edited on 09 June 19 at 15:21 by Valiant PhoenixPermalink
    The guide fails to mention the #1 most important thing about Hard to the Core: It has to be done via a New Game. Chapter Select won't work as it retains deaths from the original walkthrough.

I can't believe this isn't highlighted in the walkthrough. It's absolutely vital information.
    Phoenix
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94622,733
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 15:23, Edited on 05 July 19 at 09:06 by NoHeroes94Permalink
    Changes have now been made

Firstly, to everyone, I'm extremely sorry. I have never historically checked these because to be frank I never knew these feedback forums existed. I love TrueAchievements (was a staff member for a while), but I find unless you are actively searching forums the site isn't the most user friendly with forums, so can be awkward to see.

I've just gone through all 5 walkthroughs I've done. The problems raised are addressed in the guide in my opinion, but can be made clearer.

Valiant Phoenix said:
    The guide fails to mention the #1 most important thing about Hard to the Core: It has to be done via a New Game. Chapter Select won't work as it retains deaths from the original walkthrough.

I can't believe this isn't highlighted in the walkthrough. It's absolutely vital information.
    I will be clearer about it being a new game. The guide does define "Playthrough 1" and "Playthrough 2" , but I will clarify that this means New Game. I suppose this could be misconstrued by some to mean chapter select, which wouldn't work.

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Clubmau5 said:
    Has this been addressed or the creator is simply not following up on their own walkthrough?
    All 10 dolls were included within the walkthrough, I double checked, but for whatever reason #3/10 (1st in Chapter 2) wasn't in bold text like the others. For someone following the walkthrough line for line as intended, it wouldn't be missed, but I can understand how someone may miss this if they are a skim-reader, so my apologies.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,212,995
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 17:08Permalink
    As a note Heroes, when you're added to a walkthrough, it is added to your threads, so it should've shown there if you checked them semi-regularly.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94622,733
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 20:37Permalink
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    As a note Heroes, when you're added to a walkthrough, it is added to your threads, so it should've shown there if you checked them semi-regularly.
    Thanks for the heads up for future purposes.
  • TobyLinnTobyLinn214,175
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 21:57Permalink
    There is a lantern during the hunger scene for chapter 2 that's not mentioned in the walkthrough.

I'll edit if I find anymore. Good to know the game has more than needed.

Great walkthrough btw, very helpful. smile
    https://mix.com/tobylinn81
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.