Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

NBA 2K18 Dated, Special Editions Detailed

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
313,888
KBop a doo
Posted on 09 May 17 at 03:32
Check out the goodies for this annual inevitability

Please click here to read the story: NBA 2K18 Dated, Special Editions Detailed
Dakrkplayer2
770,678
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 09 May 17 at 03:36
i hope they make a F2P prolog as they did last one.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
Jaychen0424
49,632
Jaychen0424
Posted on 09 May 17 at 03:42
Still waiting 2k18 prelude
Sniff this unit
Posted on 09 May 17 at 03:49
$150 bundles ftw....you can either pay less and play the game for longer to get to the same point of pay more and play less to get to the same point
The Noto
339,456
The Noto
Posted on 09 May 17 at 04:21
Still supporting 360. I kinda gotta respect that.
KillaQueens515
Posted on 09 May 17 at 04:43
Forget 2K Sports. I wouldn't buy the game if it was $10, not until they fix the fact that you can play a ranked match in 2K10 but not 2K12. It's disgusting.
RocketAssassin3
Posted on 09 May 17 at 04:57
Bring on the prelude mini-game ;)
lildevilbmxer
268,898
lildevilbmxer
Posted on 09 May 17 at 05:28
Wow. Glad I haven't bought 2k in years except prelude which was fun but besides the bugs ECT that come with it count me out hats off to the gamers who buy this you the real MVP!!!!!!
achievements its what's for dinner
SwordofWhedon
726,186
SwordofWhedon
Posted on 09 May 17 at 05:41
Only interested in another free thousand points.
cowboykiller360
Posted on 09 May 17 at 06:04
Don't think I will be picking up this one, the micro-transactions in 2k17 were to ridiculous to ignore......and they still haven't patched the unobtainable smdh roll
Edweirdd
363,226
Edweirdd
Posted on 09 May 17 at 08:45
Wonder if 2k17 will still be uncompleteable when this launches laugh
NoHeroes94
503,819
NoHeroes94
Posted on 09 May 17 at 08:53
If they do another Prelude I'm fine with that

In all seriousness my gf is getting this on her PS4 so I won't rebuy for my Xbox.
OldTomMeGusta
116,603
OldTomMeGusta
Posted on 09 May 17 at 09:26
Edweirdd said:
Wonder if 2k17 will still be uncompleteable when this launches laugh
They fixed Ah Memories achievement a few days ago.
BulletLukey
338,184
BulletLukey
Posted on 09 May 17 at 09:27, Edited on 09 May 17 at 09:27 by BulletLukey
Here are the 3 different pre-orders for NBA 2K18:
>NBA 2K18 Preorder:
Australia - $99.95
United States - $59.99
Canada - $79.99
Great Britain - £54.99
Europe - €69.99
Germany - €69.99
>NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Preorder:
Australia - $139.95
United States - $99.99
Canada - $129.99
Great Britain - £84.99
Europe - €99.99
Germany - €99.99
>NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold Preorder:
Australia - $210.45
United States - $149.99
Canada - $199.99
Great Britain - £119.99
Europe - €149.99
Germany - €149.99

There is no 360 MP page links at the time of this post.
But here are some external links:
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/nba-2k18-early-tip-of...
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nba-2k18-xbox-360/5880001.p
You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 09 May 17 at 11:56
After the 2K17 debacle, I'm never giving 2K another penny. Fuck these greedy bastards and fuck the NBA 2K community, the most toxic gathering of soulless scumbags that I'm ashamed to say share the same air as me.
SirBaxter77
103,883
SirBaxter77
Posted on 09 May 17 at 12:28
No. No. No. Loved 15 and 16, but 17 did not have the same feel. They did not care about fixing the Achivement they fixed for PS, their patches made the game worse and worse, getting harder and harder to even start and finally my save file got corrupt and all progress got lost. Your not getting my money this season, hope EA get their shit out - otherwise am fine with 2K16.

My wallet is my voice.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 09 May 17 at 13:04
cowboykiller360 said:
Don't think I will be picking up this one, the micro-transactions in 2k17 were to ridiculous to ignore......and they still haven't patched the unobtainable smdh roll
Yes, they have.roll
DesolatePoem
63,512
DesolatePoem
Posted on 09 May 17 at 13:04
Wonder if they some how can add a sort of a Shaqtin' a Fool segment to the game?
NoHeroes94
503,819
NoHeroes94
Posted on 09 May 17 at 15:42
SirBaxter77 said:
No. No. No. Loved 15 and 16, but 17 did not have the same feel. They did not care about fixing the Achivement they fixed for PS, their patches made the game worse and worse, getting harder and harder to even start and finally my save file got corrupt and all progress got lost. Your not getting my money this season, hope EA get their shit out - otherwise am fine with 2K16.

My wallet is my voice.
Completely understand people's gripe with 2K NBA games but unfortunately, it is by far the kingpin in basketball games.

EA would be better taking a year off, letting Tiburon just focus on the outstanding Madden NFL and opening a dedicated BB studio.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 09 May 17 at 17:02
NoHeroes94 said:
SirBaxter77 said:
No. No. No. Loved 15 and 16, but 17 did not have the same feel. They did not care about fixing the Achivement they fixed for PS, their patches made the game worse and worse, getting harder and harder to even start and finally my save file got corrupt and all progress got lost. Your not getting my money this season, hope EA get their shit out - otherwise am fine with 2K16.

My wallet is my voice.
Completely understand people's gripe with 2K NBA games but unfortunately, it is by far the kingpin in basketball games.

EA would be better taking a year off, letting Tiburon just focus on the outstanding Madden NFL and opening a dedicated BB studio.
NBA games are much better and smoother than Madden, and I'm a football fan 100x more than Basketball.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.