Game Discussion: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

It's 2017, Cheats Still Work (Don't Block Achvs) - XB1

• GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE460,778
    Posted on 10 May 17 at 16:02
    I know there's a few threads already, but the info is spread out so sporadically, I just wanted to say that it's May 2017, and I just got the Sith Master achv, using cheats.

On Xbox One.

I did 2 legit playthroughs already, so don't bother whining to me.

* Start a new game on Sith Master.
    * Beat the first level (as Darth Vader).
    * Play the first real level as Starkiller.

These are the cheats I used:

KATARN All Force Powers Unlocked and Maxed
    ADEGAN All saber throw ranks unlocked
    JOCASTA All Talents Unlocked
    LIGHTSABER Amplified Damage
    RAGNOS Combo Unlock

(DO NOT USE: EXARKUN Maximum Force Push. Note: disables saves and may block some unlockables)
    * Now you need to get to a checkpoint, so I played until I got RIGHT PAST the first room with the hanging Tie Fighters on the ceiling and you have to use force power to open the door (2 locks). Then the game saves.

* Go a little further and let yourself die (in the "communications" looking room with red omnicron in the center).

* When you respawn, manually SAVE the game.

* Exit to XB1 dash, force quit the game. (I've also read you can just go to main menu, but THIS is what I did and it worked).

* Start the game, DON'T click "CONTINUE GAME" - instead click "LOAD GAME" - and manually load your Sith Master game.

You will now have all the cheats still enabled, and you can still get achvs.
    I ran through the entire game, speedrun style, on Sith Master, in 1 sitting. It took over an hour (maybe less than 2), because even fully leveled up, bosses just have so much health on Sith difficulty, it's time consuming killing them.

(I read that the LIGHTSABER cheat does not save if you exit the game and come back - but I did in 1 sitting so I cannot confirm)

But MOST of the game, you can just RUN RIGHT PAST. You do not need to kill 95% of all enemies! Every so often I would use FORCE REPULSE to kill large groups to refill my health, that's it. I really only killed bosses.
    2006-2015: 5,000 gs 2016-now: 44,000 gs
  • LLboxedLLboxed307,194
    Posted on 09 June 17 at 20:41
    Pure gold. Thanks buddy! clap
  • ShadyShallShadyShall603,284
    Posted on 23 June 17 at 15:40
    Awesome! i am about to start this and really just wanted to play once...
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 20:44
    ShadyShall said:
    Awesome! i am about to start this and really just wanted to play once...
    I'll be honest. I would NOT do 1 plathrough. Getting all the collectibles will be extremely I mean extremely frustrating on hardest difficulty
    www.instagram.com/grandnoble
    Posted on 09 July 17 at 20:05
    This did not work for me. the cheats disabled my ability to manually save even after dying and respawning as directed. :(

any suggestions?
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
    Posted on 05 August 17 at 17:43
    @Shady. I've posted this same walkthrough as a solution for the hard and hardest settings.

Other people have confirmed this works. This is not my method, I just compiled what's already out there in different posts.

I promise you it works, if you follow EXACTLY as I wrote. Someone in the solution said it didn't work. and then they commented again and realized they skipped a step. you have to do EXACTLY as i wrote.
    www.instagram.com/grandnoble
    Posted on 07 August 17 at 02:50
    i did an alternate version of this found in another solution and it worked. All good. i think there are a couple steps that may work for some and not for others, etc. toast
  • Mistwalker45Mistwalker452,476,958
    Posted on 14 December 17 at 01:27
    ShadyShall said:
    i did an alternate version of this found in another solution and it worked. All good. i think there are a couple steps that may work for some and not for others, etc. toast
    What Solution did you use to make the cheats work ?
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 16:26
    For what it's worth. I've had soooooooooooo many people message me and tell me "IT DOESN"T WORK!"

Every time I say the same thing, did you do every step? Every step. In the correct order?

And the answer is always "no" ......

So I tell them to do it again AND IT ALWAYS WORKS. The directions are VERY specific. you CANNOT skips steps (Or do the steps in a different order).

toast
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,066
    Posted on 21 December 17 at 14:32
    I've got all of next week off of work... think I'm going to give this a go!
  • Posted on 09 December 19 at 12:46, Edited on 09 December 19 at 12:48 by Doc Chopper
    Hi there. Completed the game back at its original release the legit way back in 2008 and I didn't knew back then the game even had cheats. Maybe they where added later.

Anyhow, tried your solution with cheats on the PS3 version ("Ultimate Sith Edition" via PlayStation Now).
    Here, after entering the first cheat the game gives me the message that manual saving is now disabled, which turns out to be true. :/
  • DKN117DKN117151,696
    Posted on 09 August 20 at 00:22
    Did this and it DID NOT WORK. I followed every step you outlined, and loading the game always just puts me at the start of the level, with the bare-bones abilities & points - as in, no cheats. I even tried spicing it up by adding a costume-unlock cheat at the end, choosing Continue instead of Load, and quitting to the main menu of the game instead of the XB1 home. NOTHING works.

The only way I can get the Sith Lord/Master achievements is the hard and painful way... which I might not be a good enough gamer to do, meaning this game will forever remain un-100%-ed.
    Commander Shepard: Savior. Paragon. Hero. Galaxy-Saver. HORRIBLE Dancer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads