Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden NFL 18 Officially Revealed, Tom Brady Named Cover Star

• BulletLukeyBulletLukey549,391
  • fighterx93chippfighterx93chipp1,374,114
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:27
    Comes with cheats enabled you can also deflate balls in each game and before you play the next team you can watch them practice!! Also for franchise mode with patriots you can't play brady for 4 games
  • WillCBlogsWillCBlogs279,053
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:28
    Oldest player on Madden Cover? Madden curse?
  • SirBaxter77SirBaxter77146,852
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:31
    No no no!!!! This will end Bradys carear! Sad day for us Pats!
  • DCM7734DCM7734216,432
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:32
    Yeah, fans debating the cover athlete (or not) for the 2nd year in a row.

And a story mode? Do you mean some crappy "story", where are you do is play your player's actions? Yeah, I'll pass. I'm done with all the bullcrap interception, no Pass Interference calls, exploitable online games, etc.
    Bah Humbug.
  • The NotoThe Noto691,478
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:40
    Well as if I needed another reason not to buy Madden this year, Tom Brady certainly helps.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:41
    Hopefully they follow last year's lead and don't include the competitive MUT achievements.
  • gmurda33gmurda331,720,342
    Posted on 12 May 17 at 18:53
    I love the madden games, but at this point, why even buy them? I have EA Access, and if you wait about 6 months, it should be on there just like Madden 17 was. I don't know though, i might still buy it. lol
  • Posted on 12 May 17 at 19:42
    fighterx93chipp said:
    Comes with cheats enabled you can also deflate balls in each game and before you play the next team you can watch them practice!! Also for franchise mode with patriots you can't play brady for 4 games
    Haters gonna hate wave Fully inflated balls and missed 4 games. Still won Super Bowl. Suck it, Chipp wink Go pull for your stupid Raiders
    #AncoraUnPezzoDiMerda
  • Posted on 12 May 17 at 19:53
    gmurda33 said:
    I love the madden games, but at this point, why even buy them? I have EA Access, and if you wait about 6 months, it should be on there just like Madden 17 was. I don't know though, i might still buy it. lol
    In my family, "Madden Season" is a real thing and we all play together right at launch and all through the season. So I'm a sucker that buys it right away every year. I will say though that the last two years have been great.
  • Posted on 12 May 17 at 20:07
    fighterx93chipp said:
    laugh

Comment of the day!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 May 17 at 20:20
    A game in the 2017 sea on.

Tom Brady start a play and then got sack. The player on top of him get up. But not him. The announcers said that Brady is hurt. And medic say he can't movie his arms or legs. And then hours later. They report he is paralyzed from shoulder and down. And then ge be in a wheelchair do to madden.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • Posted on 12 May 17 at 20:33
    Hopefully the story mode is good, could be a nice change of pace from online franchise and MUT.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw (My Youtube Channel)
  • NickTheGhostNickTheGhost988,628
    Posted on 13 May 17 at 00:13
    Seeing all the hate on Tom Brady is funny. Since he is the GOAT. And Peyton Manning
    Im better than you. Na-na Na-na Boo Boo, Stick your head in doo-doo.
  • Er PaBlEtOrEr PaBlEtOr1,514,011
    Posted on 13 May 17 at 00:32
    Nice!! as a big fan of the Patriots I'm really happy to see Brady, but I gotta say the best one was the last year Madden. Gronk is the best rock
  • Posted on 13 May 17 at 14:14
    I'm excited to see them tease somewhat of a story mode. The gameplay has been fun recently, but it would be nice to have a more active narrative of some sort to encourage progression. Otherwise you're just hitting dudes to hit dudes.
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 13 May 17 at 17:17
    MitRialb said:
    Hopefully they follow last year's lead and don't include the competitive MUT achievements.
    My thoughts exactly..actually managed to max a madden game for a change laugh
  • XystraXystra200,197
    Posted on 13 May 17 at 19:33
    yay #12!
    so... I guess this will be next year's "GOAT Simulator"?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads