Game Discussion: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

Run Like The Wind Help

• Posted on 13 May 17 at 00:41Permalink
    Lately some friends n I have been playing online, we've been trying to get the achievement but every time we call Lester the option to set a bounty is locked and says it unlocks at rank 10. I'm rank 53 now n I have visited Lester n my friend is rank 64 n he also visited Lester but we can't set bounties. I also tried the solo method n no NPC would put a bounty on me n I did roughly 2 hours of stealing cars. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this I've notice some have unlocked it recently but I've been playing all of May n the set bounty feature has been locked everyday.
  • serxipcserxipc118,411
    Posted on 25 May 17 at 13:18Permalink
    I've experienced the same. It seems that the set bounty action has been removed for quite some time to prevent a glitch/bug that was exploited
  • Posted on 29 July 17 at 04:29Permalink
    Hopefully they are eventually added back. They said it was temporary and they've done this before, but this far into the game's life and at the end of the 360's life cycle, I unfortunately don't think bounties will be reactivated for last gen. Maybe on PC tho
  • Posted on 11 August 17 at 22:38Permalink
    This is complete bullshit. Thanks to garbage ass fucking modders I'm not going to be able to 100% this game now. BS!!!!
  • BrashArtifact0BrashArtifact01,055,829
    Posted on 13 September 17 at 21:42Permalink
    Was it heard of the resumption of this achievement?
  • ScrapcanScrapcan573,241
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 05:56Permalink
    Is this achievement obtainable now? There are a hand full of gamers who have unlock this achievement recently.
  • Posted on 17 September 17 at 21:51Permalink
    it's because they did something worthy of bounties before these become locked...
    PLAYER Kiiro 4
  • bl4ck bloocbl4ck blooc206,814
    Posted on 27 December 17 at 23:07Permalink
    Does anyone know if you can still get this achievement from stealing cars driven by NPCs? Seems like it would be the only legit way to unlock now.
  • Posted on 28 December 17 at 18:26Permalink
    bl4ck blooc said:
    Does anyone know if you can still get this achievement from stealing cars driven by NPCs? Seems like it would be the only legit way to unlock now.
    Sadly, no. They completely removed bounties, not even NPCs can give them.
  • bl4ck bloocbl4ck blooc206,814
    Posted on 29 December 17 at 23:09Permalink
    Well, that's great. This is what I get for taking an extra long vacation :p
  • Posted on 06 January 18 at 23:46Permalink
    Scrapcan said:
    Is this achievement obtainable now? There are a hand full of gamers who have unlock this achievement recently.
    They may have just joined TA and already had the achievement, or a modder unlocked it for them.
  • Posted on 03 February 19 at 20:19Permalink
    I have submitted a ticket for this unobtainable achievement on the Rockstar Support site: https://support.rockstargames.com/
    I recommend everyone affected does the same, in the small hope that bounties are switched back on.
  • FrogDog001FrogDog001371,840
    Posted on 05 February 19 at 20:56Permalink
    Also send emails to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com as this email is the developers of gta directly. A support ticket previously told me to send emails to this with ideas and improvements for gta online. I think fixing achievements is a good idea.
    Frogdog001
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.