Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rock Band 4 Upcoming Content: Missions

AuthorMessage
CognitiveCaveat
Posted on 13 May 17 at 03:03
Your Missions, Should You Choose To Accept Them

Please click here to read the story: Rock Band 4 Upcoming Content: Missions

External link: http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/your-missions-should-you-c...
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 13 May 17 at 03:52
Looks great!
Well... I might as well be dead. ... Again... ...
Nekroflame
Nekroflame
Posted on 13 May 17 at 06:15
More junk that this game does not need.
DoggyDog420
DoggyDog420
Posted on 13 May 17 at 11:36
RB4 sucks. Feedback through mic with star power going off automatically. Legacy adapter doesn't work so all my old guitars don't work and I'm not buying one of those fender pieces of junk that fold in half. Junk. And what the most ridiculous thing is there's still no online match making. How long has this game been out? This game was a joke from the start. I'd play RB3 before this trash.
SpudimusPrime89
Posted on 13 May 17 at 13:50
DoggyDog420 said:
RB4 sucks. Feedback through mic with star power going off automatically. Legacy adapter doesn't work so all my old guitars don't work and I'm not buying one of those fender pieces of junk that fold in half. Junk. And what the most ridiculous thing is there's still no online match making. How long has this game been out? This game was a joke from the start. I'd play RB3 before this trash.
Your Legacy Adaptor might be a lemon. Mine works fine with my old GH: Aerosmith guitar.
STAGGERILLA
STAGGERILLA
Posted on 13 May 17 at 14:50
yea my adapter works as well
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 13 May 17 at 19:59
xSTAGGERxLEEx said:
yea my adapter works as well
Mine's always worked fine too. If it's still under warranty or you live in the EU you should be able to get a free replacement.
MarekVit
MarekVit
Posted on 14 May 17 at 21:21
Had a problem with my adapter, appeared after like four months of working perfectly. Got replaced for free, didn't even send in the faulty one, just take a picture of it next to a receipt. The current one has been working perfectly for a year or so.

And I love RB4. The addition of missions is great. I loved missions in RB3, glad they brought something like it back to RB4. Junk nobody wants? Well, I wanted this since the beginning of RB4.
VictimOfDesire
Posted on 15 May 17 at 13:27
And still no online quickplay roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.