Game Discussion: Prey Forum

Prey Patch ETA?

AuthorMessage
XpertNoodles
XpertNoodles
Posted on 13 May 17 at 20:59
Anyone know when the patch will come to consoles, where it's stated that it will uncorrupt corrupted save files, and fix misc- stuff?
Ink Splitters
Ink Splitters
Posted on 14 May 17 at 07:10, Edited on 14 May 17 at 07:14 by Ink Splitters
Have you tried to hard reset your Xbox? My last save got corrupted after listening to an audio transcript, the saving process lasted for more than 5 minutes and all textures of the game werent correctly loading. So, I tried to travel to another zone to potentially fix it but the game froze as soon as I interacted with the button. After resetting the game I was stuck on the main menu after pressing A, I tried to quit and restart the game more than 10 times but it kept freezing. However, after an hard reset the game loaded my previous save.
XpertNoodles
XpertNoodles
Posted on 14 May 17 at 07:30
Ink Splitter said:
Have you tried to hard reset your Xbox? My last save got corrupted after listening to an audio transcript, the saving process lasted for more than 5 minutes and all textures of the game werent correctly loading. So, I tried to travel to another zone to potentially fix it but the game froze as soon as I interacted with the button. After resetting the game I was stuck on the main menu after pressing A, I tried to quit and restart the game more than 10 times but it kept freezing. However, after an hard reset the game loaded my previous save.
Could try that later... i got so pissed off during my Personnel/email hunt, 3 hours progress, gone...
so im playing another game to chill down abit.
had 241 transtar and visitor located, and 144 read emails...

now i'm back to 158 transtar and visitors located, and 100 read emails... so hope it'll work later.
XpertNoodles
XpertNoodles
Posted on 14 May 17 at 14:59
Ink Splitter said:
I love you, dude! <3
it worked :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.