Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Vote Now for June 2017's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:21
Four more games to vote on

Please click here to read the story: Vote Now for June 2017's TA Playlist Game
Poll: Which game should the community play for TA Playlist in June 2017?
  • 18.7% - Bulletstorm
  • 14.0% - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  • 42.7% - Sunset Overdrive
  • 24.6% - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

• We had 2,363 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    AboveHunter
    AboveHunter
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:27
    Im gonna vote bullet storm this time cause i wanna see more people play this and finish it myself too cause i still need that one darn 50k achivement.
    The SCHWARTZ 00
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:29
    Bulletstorm!! If you enjoy shooting things in creative ways and you haven't played this then you're missing out big time!
    Spiderman Noire
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:46
    How about that font on Sunset Overdrive. You can probably up it a couple sizes lol.

I say Sunset Overdrive
    Redd Five
    Redd Five
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:57
    Final Fantasy: I started this and it didn't grab me. Didn't even pop an achievement! I'd like to try again.

Bulletstorm: My 2nd choice. Got tired of it, but it was pretty funny in spots.

Probably wouldn't go back to Sunset Overdrive or TFU.
    xXLILBRAZIL
    xXLILBRAZIL
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 02:59
    Voting for Star Wars
    Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:04
    Toss up between Star Wars and Sunset Overdrive, as they are the two I own out of the bunch. Suggestions and conparisons as to why the suggestion anyone?
    Liberty for Wolves is death for Lambs!
    Cornerscout
    Cornerscout
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:05
    Bulletstorm or Sunset Overdrive for sure!
    Eurydace
    Eurydace
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:12
    Wolfie McG said:
    Toss up between Star Wars and Sunset Overdrive, as they are the two I own out of the bunch. Suggestions and conparisons as to why the suggestion anyone?
    Sunset Overdrive is one of the best games ever made. Star Wars isn't.
    Swinny Costello
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:12
    Man... my hatred for Type-0 knows no bounds. What a joke that they asked for near full retail price for that thing.
    HawkeyeBarry20
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:25
    Eurydace said:
    Wolfie McG said:
    Sunset Overdrive is one of the best games ever made. Star Wars isn't.
    Agreed. Sunset Overdrive is an amazing game, the only downside is the MP servers are maybe the worst ever. Nothing like waiting 10 minutes to get into a match only to get booted out halfway through. This makes getting the MP cheevos some of the toughest (this is the only reason I didn't buy the DLC). Maybe if more people start playing the game it wouldn't be so bad or if you had a squad. There are some time challenges that take some practice but the game is so fun and worth it.

Anyways, I'm selfish and own Star Wars and haven't played it yet so that got my vote.
    Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:36
    I vote for bullet storm. And if we lucky. TA will give a copy out as a prize. Or I can be lucky to get the one version on the 30th this month. And wait to June 30th to played it. It get some achievements and have something I took part in a playlist for once.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
    imaidiot19
    imaidiot19
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:58
    I voted for Star Wars because I haven't played it, but I haven't played much of any of them. As long as it isn't Final Fantasy, I don't care what wins.
    Yes, I know I am.
    BruceWayne1008
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 03:59
    imaidiot19 said:
    I voted for Star Wars because I haven't played it, but I haven't played much of any of them. As long as it isn't Final Fantasy, I don't care what wins.
    Ditto
    Russell LeCroy
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 04:10
    Man, three awesome games to pick from this time around. I'm excited smile
    My vote is for Sunset Overdrive.
    I'm also on board for Star Wars and/or Bulletstorm if the vote goes that way.
    KenH2k4
    KenH2k4
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 04:12
    The Vote button doesn't work for me on mobile but did when I switched to desktop
    The Noto
    The Noto
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 04:40
    I voted Bulletstorm, as I need some mates to finish up the online in that one.
    FinderKeeper
    FinderKeeper
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 04:47
    I'm voting Bulletstorm, since it has online co-op. I don't have an Xbox One yet... I'm guessing the Playlist is for the 360 version? Also, @#$%^&* DLC has only been on sale once in six years (a few months after the game released in 2011). It would be cool to have more maps in which to shoot !@#$ but $20 is a bit steep... considering I paid about three fiddy for the game itself. laugh
    "That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
    Eurydace
    Eurydace
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 04:50
    FinderKeeper said:
    I'm voting Bulletstorm, since it has online co-op. I don't have an Xbox One yet... I'm guessing the Playlist is for the 360 version? Also, @#$%^&* DLC has only been on sale once in six years (a few months after the game released in 2011). It would be cool to have more maps in which to shoot !@#$ but $20 is a bit steep... considering I paid about three fiddy for the game itself. laugh
    Both versions will work smile
    Tveilor
    Tveilor
    Posted on 15 May 17 at 05:08
    Voted Bulletstorm, will give me a reason to reinstall the PC-version and finish it
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.