Game Discussion: Prey Forum

Bug List

AuthorMessage
risseless
risseless
Posted on 15 May 17 at 06:33, Edited on 15 May 17 at 06:40 by risseless
This game was pretty bug free for me at first, but it is a Bethesda game afterall, and now I've hit a few. Guess we better start making a warning list. Here's the two I've hit so far:

* Tizzy doesn't spawn in the Yellow Tulip in crew quarters, and thus the access card to the storage room is not accessible.
* Fully upgraded weapons can disappear from your inventory during zone loading.

Any others to add?
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 15 May 17 at 10:12
I posted a link to a youtube video in the solution for Missing Persons to get around the Yellow Tulip which involved glitching through the door.

I had severe issues in Cargo Bay which led to some problems much later. When I first got there the objectives wouldn't progress at all so I reloaded, then the quest to kill all the enemies in cargo bay b wouldn't complete even thought they were all dead. Stupidly I moved on as I got the next objective.

Later while checking the achievements I realised I missed gates of hell because of that, I still had the save so reloaded and got it but then went back to my current one and carried on with the save that had that gates of hell bug , long after I overwrote that cargo bay save the shit hit the fan, I realised I hadn't got Brain Trust. I went back to cargo bay and everyone was dead. Which screwed me out of 3 or 4 achievements Igwe is tied to.
risseless
risseless
Posted on 16 May 17 at 04:23
Calex dEUS said:
I posted a link to a youtube video in the solution for Missing Persons to get around the Yellow Tulip which involved glitching through the door.
I tried the recycler trick numerous times, but have never been able to do it. It always kills me. I figure I'll try it again later after I'm through the story.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.