Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Surge Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:21
47 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: The Surge Achievement List Revealed
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:27
Tons of secrets!
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:29
I'll never complete it, after 3.5 hours, I'm still getting my ass kicked by the first boss.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:42
don't telcreptor5291 said:
I'll never complete it, after 3.5 hours, I'm still getting my ass kicked by the first boss.
don't tell me its like dark souls I hate games like that too bloody hard for most gamer's
Goggs25
KiIlIionaire
KiIlIionaire
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:53
Just beat the first boss. Game is crashing when inhit a certain area though
Terrin
Terrin
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:55
Goggs25 said:
don't tell me its like dark souls I hate games like that too bloody hard for most gamer's
It is like dark souls it is the team that dead lords of fallen so think of that in a sci fi setting
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:56
Lol take a look at this list....80% of which are secrets....jeez this game just keeps going lower and lower sales wise.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:59, Edited on 15 May 17 at 18:01 by Eurydace
CounterInsurgnt said:
Lol take a look at this list....80% of which are secrets....jeez this game just keeps going lower and lower sales wise.
Luckily here at TrueAchievements there's a way to see how to unlock secret achievements!

Goggs25 said:
It's like Dark Souls.

creptor5291 said:
Then you'll absolutely love the fourth laugh
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:26
Eurydace said:
CounterInsurgnt said:
Luckily here at TrueAchievements there's a way to see how to unlock secret achievements!

Goggs25 said:
It's like Dark Souls.

creptor5291 said:
That not good I'll find out tomorrow if it bad then i'll send it back thankfully I rented it
Goggs25
Calex dEUS
Calex dEUS
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:26
2 plays required from the looks of it.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:27
CounterInsurgnt said:
Yes, because people base their game purchases on whether or not the game has lots of secret achievements.
Cower Before me
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:28
Unsuprisingly a bunch of these are the same or similar too Lotf achievements. The list looks pretty easy to be honest.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:34
Cower Before me said:
Unsuprisingly a bunch of these are the same or similar too Lotf achievements. The list looks pretty easy to be honest.
Yeah, it does look like an easy completion.
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:43
Eurydace said:
creptor5291 said:
I finally beat the first boss, that feeling of satisfaction when I beat him was so good, I kind of understand the appeal to these games now.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 15 May 17 at 19:30
Two people have already completed the game both clocking in at about 49 hours.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 15 May 17 at 21:47
ParticleDuality said:
CounterInsurgnt said:
Yes, because people base their game purchases on whether or not the game has lots of secret achievements.
If those secret achievements are super grind and or luck based....yep people sure do bud. Expand your mind.
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 15 May 17 at 21:50
Eurydace said:
CounterInsurgnt said:

Goggs25 said:
It's like Dark Souls.

creptor5291 said:
Eury, you know what this game really reminds me of.... Battleborn and by that I mean in terms of hype and marketing, and once again I'm predicting very low sales for this game. I'm very confident in that assessment.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 15 May 17 at 21:54
Rista B said:
Two people have already completed the game both clocking in at about 49 hours.
I'm at the final boss with 22 hours played. I'm positive I could complete it in under 40.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 15 May 17 at 22:08
CounterInsurgnt said:
ParticleDuality said:
CounterInsurgnt said:
If those secret achievements are super grind and or luck based....yep people sure do bud. Expand your mind.
There are no truly secret achievements though... You can just reveal them.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 16 May 17 at 10:03
If you found Bloodborne too difficult, will this be too difficult? Or is it considerably easier?

I'm not a Souls guy, I really enjoy the games, but I don't have the most skill for these sorts of games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.