Game Discussion: Clicker Heroes Forum

IS ANY ONE ELSE PLAYING LEGIT?

AuthorMessage
NICKYG2X3
NICKYG2X3
Posted on 15 May 17 at 17:40, Edited on 15 May 17 at 17:50 by NICKYG2X3
SO IT SEEMS THE GAME / FORUM / GUIDES IS FULL OF CHEATS - A BIT OF A SHAME -

IF YOU ARE A CHEAT - THATS FINE - BUT DONT COMMENT - YOUR COMMENT WOULD BE IRRELEVANT AS YOUR NOT REALLY IN A POSITION TO COMMENT (term cheating used lightly as you (nerd) obviously would like to express its not against ta rules etc) (we no)

IS ANY ONE ELSE PLAYING LEGIT? IF SO HOW YOU GETTING OFF?
HAS ANY ONE COMPLETED THIS LEGIT?

MY FRIEND IS AHEAD OF ME - DUE TO THE FACT HIS ANCIENTS ARE - + DPS damage % WHEN IDLE AND GOLD COLLECTED WHEN IDLE %
AMONGST A FEW OTHER DAMAGE ONES - SO HES PUSHING LEVEL 500+ NOW AFTER 2 WEEKS PLAY - WITH A FEW HUNDRED HERO SOULS IN THE BANK

I SAID HE MAY BE DONE BY THE END OF THE MONTH? BUT? MAYBE I AM WRONG?
(some geeza with 910,000 gs said it would take years) (is that the kind of comment made by a cheater)

MYSELF HOWEVER BIT OF A GRIND DONT HAVE THOSE ANCIENTS - I HAVE

BHAAL 210 CRITICAL CLICK DAMAGE -
WRATH - 280 CLICK DAMAGE
LIBERTAS 225% GOLD
MAMMON 70% GOLD DROPPED -
amd the 75 % cool down of bonuses etc

THE ANCIENTS I GOT SEEM FAIRLY WEAK TBH - but waiting for each 7 mins etc 15 mins to activate them all - my critical damage does surge me on

MY ADVICE TO ANY ONE LESS THAN ME IS TO - COLLECT HERO SOULS - AS MANY AS YOU CAN - WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN GET FAIRLY FAR 200+ - KEEP GOING TO MAX OUT HOW MANY RED GEMS IT WILL GIVE YOU FOR TRADING IN 50 (the further you get the more souls it offers for trading in 50 ) which is permanent - so you get more in the long run each 50 you trade in-- I WOULD SAY AIM TO GET 200 IN THE BANK BEFORE SPENDING MANY ON ANCIENTS -

NOW TODAY I FINALLY UNLOCKED DREADKNIGHT - A SUPRISE AS I DIDNT EXPECT TO DO SO SOON

IM CURRENTLY ON LEVEL 354? 255 HERO SOULS - ASCEND FOR 149 AND I CAN TRADE IN 50 FOR 132- SO AS YOU CAN SEE - IM MAKING PROGRESS -

I MAY SPEND SOME SOULS SOON UPGRADING SOME STUFF BUT I DONT NO - I THINK THE METHOD OF MADNESS IS TO KEEP ON COLLECTING THOSE RED GEMS AND CASHING THEM IN ADDING 10% TO YOUR DPS -

ANY OTHER TIPS PLEASE COMMENT - I WILL LET YOU NO IF MY MATE FINISHES IT BY THE END OF MAY - A MONTH TO FINISH IT?

JUST LOOKING FOR PEOPLE PLAYING LEGIT / OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED IT LEGIT LOOKING AT A TIME FRAME TO FINISH IT
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 15 May 17 at 18:57
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

Just kidding. smile
Proud member of the Walkthrough Team
Clever Jake
Clever Jake
Posted on 15 May 17 at 19:01
I'm playing legit! I suspect I'll have all the achievements by around 2020 :/
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 15 May 17 at 22:26
I'm playing legit and I managed to get to around 1300+ within a month of playing a bit every day. Definitely a couple of months work, not a year, unless you're taking it slow.
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Living Legends
Posted on 15 May 17 at 22:51
No need to demean other users by calling them nerds. Especially on a gaming website. Some people like shortcuts or loopholes. I personally have not played this but I always use this quote "time is money" if I can spend less time on a game the better. I am guessing you also do not boosting sessions since we are "cheating" to get achievements.

To each their own I will say. If you did it legit then I must commend you for your dedication to do it. Would you call micro transactions also cheating? A shortcut to get full upgrades or advance through a game to avoid monotonous grinding. An example is Diablo 2 on PC, easier to sit in a lobby and get leveled up instead of spending hours running through the game with a different character.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 15 May 17 at 23:09
Someone's triggered
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 16 May 17 at 01:02
Also, Libertas with Bhaal and Fragsworth? Terrible idea. Libertas only affects Gold dropped while the game is Idle (60 seconds with no click) and since I assume you're clicking because of Bhaal and Fragsworth, he is essentially useless.
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
lfcjohn
lfcjohn
Posted on 16 May 17 at 01:21
I play it legit with all but last achievement, and after read through discussion to unlock the last achievement (go through zone 3600), it will not possible until trascendence feature at xbox version (i'm playing iOS and with trascendence i reach zone 3600 and my HZE is 4500) after 3-4 trascendence.

Now i'm working the last achievement using Energize Dark Ritual (EDR) glitch
You'll never play alone.
Sliktor
Sliktor
Posted on 16 May 17 at 04:53
Playing legit here, but not really worried about getting achievements quickly or anything. Taking my time using an idle build. Currently hitting zone 440 in 30 minutes and can get 800-1k souls without having to use any skills. I could probably be further or have more efficient ancients but again, I'm not really trying to finish this quickly. It's one of those things where the I'll get the achievements eventually and since I'm making progress while not even playing, it doesn't bother me.

Honestly hoping they'll add an update at some point. See all this talk about upgrading relics and transcendence making things better.
AngryBird345666
Posted on 16 May 17 at 06:53
getting mad over virtual points in a free to play grinder... gg homeboy
jimmyshilling
jimmyshilling
Posted on 16 May 17 at 07:40
I'm playing legit, it has taken me so much time just to get where I am. 2 cheevs left and I'm ages away from unlocking them.
Ace Phoenyx
Ace Phoenyx
Posted on 16 May 17 at 08:45
Hate on me if you want because I "cheated" but if you want an actual time frame for completing the game you'll have to play for years or at least wait till transcendence comes out.

Even with the Dark Ritual time warp that I used it still wasn't worth it and took me around 4 hours of grinding.

What most people here don't realize is that the final hero in the game currently doesn't scale fast enough to reach 3600 in a reasonable time frame. Once you hit around zone 3200 or so it would take a reset just to get 1 extra level for that hero and thus makes the game impossibly long.

If you really really want to do it legit then use the method that I did of spamming Dark Ritual but instead of time warping just wait the 2 hours for the cooldown to refresh. Do that and you should be done in maybe 2 or 3 months.
Craiglionheart
Posted on 16 May 17 at 12:33
I'm playing legit, yes it will take a while but I'm enjoying it (so far lol)
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 16 May 17 at 13:30, Edited on 16 May 17 at 13:30 by I8ITackyticsI8I
Your ancients are confused and contradict each other. My recommendation is for you to get Siyalatas which will deal DPS when idle - this means NOT clicking or using skills for 60 seconds and will effectively turn the game into idle mode. You can still interact with the game (buy heroes/ancients/click bees and fruit fish).

You should next get Dora and Mimzee - these together will start to build the bulk of your money/exp.

You should then get solomon and atman as these will increase the amount of hero souls you get each ascension exponentially.

Bhaal and Fragsworth will be good backup when you turn into a hybrid. If you're unhappy with this (as ancients cost more the more you purchase) you can always reset your ancients for 75% return on your hero souls. The later you do this the worse off you'll be.

I started playing as an active clicker and was playing the game for about 2 months before my brother started playing. He helped me find a better way to play and has now caught up to me in just 11 days. We both get to level 1250 regularly now.
EYEHUNTER 42
EYEHUNTER 42
Posted on 16 May 17 at 13:51
I did some of the math on this before I decided to date-manipulate.

If you play with the 8 dark ritual limit, the game will take about a decade to complete. Heroes become useless around zone 2800, and ancients shortly thereafter. At 3200, you could be waiting over a year to get to the next boss. If you do manage to make it to zone 3600 without breaking the 8 dark ritual limit or time skipping, please post a screenshot.

Each boss is twice the health of the last one, so 7 uses of the 1.1x energized dark ritual gets you (almost) to the next boss. If you have the -75% cooldowns Ancient maxed, you can easily get a 1.1x dark ritual every 45 mins-1 hour. (This requires energize and reload skills used in the correct order) So if you play about 5-7 hours a day, you can cover 5 zones a day. That gives a max of about two years to complete the game.

However, The first 1000 zones can be completed easily with a couple reincarnations, especially if you get enough gems to quick reincarnate. You might this in a month Your heroes and ancients remain useful until 2800, and you could get there in six months or maybe faster. At that point, you'll need to use 1.1x dark ritual about 1,120 times to get to zone 3600 and complete the game.

For me, using dark ritual that many times would take a year, but that would vary by gamer.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 16 May 17 at 16:18
I'm playing legit - if you count turbo pads as legit. I'm not playing offline.

Its not 'playing' as its just a shell. Its similar to my daily BS for Lies. Load, push a few buttons, close.
https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
Sipuli91
Sipuli91
Posted on 16 May 17 at 19:09
I play legit. I don't really care about the completion at all. When I get on One, the first thing I do is check the gold, see if I can hire a new hero, wait til I reach a higher world where it takes more than 10-15 seconds to beat monsters and then close the game til the next time I get on One. It's just a stupid thing that can be left in the background for all I care.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 16 May 17 at 23:08
There are cheats? I haven't been paying attention. XD
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 17 May 17 at 06:54, Edited on 17 May 17 at 06:58 by Strategy One
Did not read it all, but you need a chill pill. TA guides aren't "cheats" cheating is hacking or modding, we don't do that here on TA.

Added: Or cheating is also Codes the developers give you that unlock abilities or things your not supposed to used which usually turn the achievements off hence named "cheat codes".
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 17 May 17 at 07:00
Strategy One said:
Did not read it all, but you need a chill pill. TA guides aren't "cheats" cheating is hacking or modding, we don't do that here on TA.

Added: Or cheating is also Codes the developers give you that unlock abilities or things your not supposed to used which usually turn the achievements off hence named "cheat codes".
I didn't read it either, but to be fair date manipulation can easily be viewed as cheating. I personally don't care, but it is fair for someone to dislike it.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.