Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PES 2018 Prices, Release Date and Barcelona Edition

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 16 May 17 at 17:53
We knew it was coming, but what's new

Please click here to read the story: PES 2018 Prices, Release Date and Barcelona Edition
MaurickShepherd
Posted on 16 May 17 at 18:13
PES has been better than FIFA for the last two iterations, this will more than likely continue that trend. All that it needs is licensing depth and a pro clubs mode and it'll kill FIFA off.
DucKy BaBy
DucKy BaBy
Posted on 16 May 17 at 18:17
I wonder how much EA pays FIFA for the licenses?
It's not about video games. It's a feeling pervasive through all aspects of society. I'm gutted it's happened to games, but I completely expected it.
Jaychen0424
Jaychen0424
Posted on 16 May 17 at 18:29
without license. soccer game its trash
ItsMichael1996
Posted on 16 May 17 at 20:37
MaurickShepherd said:
PES has been better than FIFA for the last two iterations, this will more than likely continue that trend. All that it needs is licensing depth and a pro clubs mode and it'll kill FIFA off.
Clearly know absolutely nothing about football then.
Splynta
Splynta
Posted on 16 May 17 at 20:40
MaurickShepherd said:
i agree with that. If it had pro clubs it would be my game of choice. Unfortunately i have to play fifa for it.
Splynta
Splynta
Posted on 16 May 17 at 20:41
ItsMichael1996 said:
MaurickShepherd said:
Nah he does. And you clearly haven't played PES and also know nothing about football then.
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 16 May 17 at 21:04
Splynta said:
ItsMichael1996 said:
MaurickShepherd said:
Nah he does. And you clearly haven't played PES and also know nothing about football then.
FIFA is like football with all the fun sucked out of it. It's highly polished 'content' with no soul, where scoring goals is a joyless, repetitive, mechanical experience. If FIFA was music it would be One Direction covering an Ed Sheeran song....or vice versa....whichever is more bland.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 17 May 17 at 00:25
So essentially all they are changing is something related to Manager mode transfers, and the menus which is always done anyway.

Both PES and FIFA rarely improve from year to year and get boring after a few months. At least PES isn't a dabbing-12 year old's wet dream of a game.
One does not simply stop playing xbox
madmaxey
madmaxey
Posted on 17 May 17 at 04:07
PES isnt horrid but FIFA is definitely a better franchise.
NoApologies1988
Posted on 17 May 17 at 04:28
Wonder if servers will shut down in a year like the last two.

#fuckkonami
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 17 May 17 at 09:34
I keep meaning to try a PES game but they always look and sound so shit compared to FIFA.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 17 May 17 at 13:52
NoApologies1988 said:
Wonder if servers will shut down in a year like the last two.

#fuckkonami
2 years roll
One does not simply stop playing xbox
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.