Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ubisoft Teases Far Cry 5, The Crew 2 and the Next Assassin's Creed

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 17 May 17 at 02:56
InSoberNation said:
I'm excited for all three of these. Ubisoft makes the best games hands down. Would also like to see some more Ubi Art in the future as well.
I don't know about best, but they're practically always at least good. Sometimes even great. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what all three of these can do.
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 17 May 17 at 04:02
Moneysoft
Apollyon VII
104,491 104,491 GamerScore
Apollyon VII
Posted on 17 May 17 at 04:11
I wonder what "new era" they're referring to. I can't wait to see what the next Assassin's Creed has in store, as well as Far Cry 5.
"Canada!" - Deadpool
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 17 May 17 at 05:17
Einhander said:
Moneysoft
So I'm assuming you have this incredible view towards every successful business in the world correct? Money makes the world go around bud, if you haven't figured that out yet you should get on board with reality roll

And don't argue "blah blah shouldn't take advantage of gamers blah blah", there are people out there that have no problem paying for the same recycled garbage on consoles like CoD or paying for microtransactions on iphone apps. The publishers and developers that have figured this out are the ones making bank. Simply good business by them and kudos to them for figuring out a business model that works.
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 17 May 17 at 05:43
Can't wait Far Cry 5.
tellenbu
tellenbu
Posted on 17 May 17 at 06:10
I feel like it's always a new era. #imissdesmond (I'm still SUPER excited!)
Xeroxcoco
Xeroxcoco
Posted on 17 May 17 at 08:27
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Einhander said:
Moneysoft
So I'm assuming you have this incredible view towards every successful business in the world correct? Money makes the world go around bud, if you haven't figured that out yet you should get on board with reality roll

And don't argue "blah blah shouldn't take advantage of gamers blah blah", there are people out there that have no problem paying for the same recycled garbage on consoles like CoD or paying for microtransactions on iphone apps. The publishers and developers that have figured this out are the ones making bank. Simply good business by them and kudos to them for figuring out a business model that works.
Are you kidding or something? Far Cry franchise and the same is for AC is every time the same game in a different location.
You have to do evry time the same thing to discover the world and so, just dont take Cod for example because there are int he same boat
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 17 May 17 at 09:42
kintaris said:
I'm surprised that they revealed all three now instead of saving at least one for E3. Maybe the viewership numbers weren't great last year.

I'm not terribly enthusiastic despite being an AC fan and enjoying Far Cry Primal. I'm hoping they reveal something really new, perhaps involving that psuedo-teaser in Watch Dogs 2...
Their reputation has gone down in recent years with a lot of games not living up to expectation. By announcing them now they will build hype for their E3 conference. REALLY excited to see if there's any new creed stuff at E3. Very happy to see the teaser here.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 May 17 at 09:56
i like the assassin creed games can't wait for it, besides assassin 3 and rogue wasn't a fan of them.

far cry 3 had the best story so they really need to lift their game on this one
Daelus1
Daelus1
Posted on 17 May 17 at 10:36
#1 Bethesda, #2 Bioware, #3 Ubisoft........keep releasing games boys and I will keep buying them.....best devs out there for my preferred style of game.
Gleaming Cube
Gleaming Cube
Posted on 17 May 17 at 11:32
As long as they don't plan to release it half broken and full of bugs, with the intention of fixing them whilst we're are trying to play the damn thing simultaneously (odometer reset bug I'm looking at you)...then The Crew 2 will be good!
Does this smell like chloroform to you?
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:06
I enjoyed the crew, and I still am...waiting to see that the Platinum missions achievements pops as it should before passing final judgement. Sort of gave up on Assassin's Creed when they started adding very expensive DLC...never really tried Far Cry, just the spin-offs.
Legohead 1977
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 17 May 17 at 14:08
Xeroxcoco said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Einhander said:
Moneysoft

Are you kidding or something? Far Cry franchise and the same is for AC is every time the same game in a different location.
You have to do evry time the same thing to discover the world and so, just dont take Cod for example because there are int he same boat
Cod ww2... Here's a guess. 4-5 hour campaign with achievement for hardest difficulty as well as a few mics achievements. A coop that every cod fan is going to be hyping about and then be let down by because they forgot cod 3 exists.

Later, dlcs costing more than the game which include new maps and NAZI ZOMBIES!

At least fc and ac are good with quality content.
Elchemion
Elchemion
Posted on 17 May 17 at 17:49
This will be a good year for gaming.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Posted on 17 May 17 at 21:40
BulletLukey said:
I count Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection as a release. So technically they did release one every year.
Also AC Chronicles: India/Russia/Trilogy, if you want to go further.
Heraizen
Heraizen
Posted on 17 May 17 at 23:03, Edited on 17 May 17 at 23:04 by Heraizen
Eurydace said:
BulletLukey said:
I count Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection as a release. So technically they did release one every year.
If we're being technical, the strong implication was a "new" Assassins Creed.
If we're being technical Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India & Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia came out in 2016.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:14
Heraizen said:
Eurydace said:
BulletLukey said:
If we're being technical, the strong implication was a "new" Assassins Creed.
If we're being technical Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India & Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia came out in 2016.
If we're being technical, the strong implication was mainline Assassins Creed.
Darth6unner
Darth6unner
Posted on 20 May 17 at 01:21
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
The Crew was fun but I got hit with the bug where the 100 point achievement you spend hours working on doesn't pop (forget the name, but for platinum-ing all missions)
UBI was still cranking out DLC (so it's not like they couldn't have fixed it) and just refused to fix their busted a$$ $hit.
Makes me hesitant to put down money for their games
Darth6unner
Darth6unner
Posted on 20 May 17 at 01:25
Legohead 1977 said:
I enjoyed the crew, and I still am...waiting to see that the Platinum missions achievements pops as it should before passing final judgement. Sort of gave up on Assassin's Creed when they started adding very expensive DLC...never really tried Far Cry, just the spin-offs.
I wouldn't hold your breath if you mixed and matched playing single and multi-player missions.
That seems to be one of the things that cause that bad boy to not pop.
WoRThY TacTicX
Posted on 20 May 17 at 21:52
Probably one of my most favorite played series; Assassins' Creed!! laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.