Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

Torment suggestion help 11-12 (2 Star & 3 star)

AuthorMessage
ShankedYouSucka
Posted on 17 May 17 at 09:03
I'm having trouble completing 11-12 2nd and 3rd star. Less than 4 cards in the cemetery. This is in torment mode. I have all cards level 10 or at least 15 and above, so if you guys could suggest a good lineup deck that worked for you that would be great.
ShankedYouSucka
Just a Guess
Just a Guess
Posted on 17 May 17 at 16:47
11-12-3 was my last star in torment 11. In the end I didn't do anything other than play it a few times with a good dungeon deck, by hand until the autobattle prompt came up, then choosing that. I was beating it every time at first, but without satisfying the requirement, but it didn't take too many tries until that requirement was met too.
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 17 May 17 at 18:48
First thing is evolve your level 10's and get your best cards to level 20.
https://www.paypal.me/mattdb87
MidniteDLITE
MidniteDLITE
Posted on 17 May 17 at 18:58
Don't evolve your bunnies or Holy Elf Priest. I used the Archmage (with resistance) and the other 2. Then just try to get your archmage toward the end to have endless regen. This will kill opponent hero. My other cards were 2 HK, 2 Tia, Bellona, Rhea and MP - all evolved and at least 18.

For 3* - I've gotten close many times - swapped Curlew for a Tia. Goddess of Balance would do wonders or even a MM. Hopefully with the MM today, I should be able to pass it.
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 17 May 17 at 19:18
It's fine to evolve easter bunnies and level them to 20, but wait till the very end after you have evolved and leveled everything else and have the cost. A level 20 hits harder and dies almost as fast. My deck performed better with it at 20. I don't know about HEP because I haven't tried yet but I'm assuming it would be the same thing. Enemy decks hit super hard so whether its HP is 1300 or 1900 it will still die just as fast most of the time. The benefit is higher att that might take out an enemy card sooner and a 4th skill that could make a huge difference. But this is something you will probably think about way down the road. Get your Heavy hitters and tanks to 20 first.
ShankedYouSucka
Posted on 18 May 17 at 03:12
The deck I'm using is 2*MM both level 10, Bellona lvl 20, Archmage lvl 20 ( nova frost 5), Vulture Soul lvl 19 ( parry 1), Easter Bunny lvl 10, HEP lvl 17, Battle Terminator lvl 19 (quick strike election shock 1), Tiamat lvl 15, and Dream Guardian.

I also have tons of other cards such as Curlew, Monkey King, Goddess of Balance, Seer, Iron Soldier, Magic Puppeteer *3, Ultra-doll, just can't figure out the combination to get those last two stars
ShankedYouSucka
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 18 May 17 at 07:04
Getting the MM's leveled will make a huge difference. Get puppeteer and monkey king in your deck eventually. Replace the BT.
Just a Guess
Just a Guess
Posted on 18 May 17 at 13:33
We talked about it this morning, in party, but to reiterate: Follow what Matt said. Level MM, MP and MK to 20. Try to get 2 x HK. Replace BT. After all that, level EB to 20. Consider whether your final target is Kingdom based, or Kingdom/Forest. If the latter, also consider Rhea, Golden Fafnir, and possibly a second Dream Guardian.

You said your runes are now Arctic Freeze, Permafrost, Frostbite, Thundershield. That looks good, but may need to be slightly adjusted if you go to and even Kingdom/Forest setup.
Mr Rodster
Mr Rodster
Posted on 18 May 17 at 14:01
For what it's worth, I think EB to level 20 makes sense as a last step, but I could not see moving Elf to 20. EB has a useful skill (freeze) that functions while it is alive on the battlefield. All of Elf's skills (minus whatever fourth skill you slot in there) relate to it dying. I have two Elves at level 10 and no plans to evolve either ever.
Just a Guess
Just a Guess
Posted on 18 May 17 at 14:18
Mr Rodster said:
For what it's worth, I think EB to level 20 makes sense as a last step, but I could not see moving Elf to 20. EB has a useful skill (freeze) that functions while it is alive on the battlefield. All of Elf's skills (minus whatever fourth skill you slot in there) relate to it dying. I have two Elves at level 10 and no plans to evolve either ever.
Yeah, also, FWIW: I am in exactly the same state - 2 x HEP both left at level 10, and don't see a real good reason to upgrade them. But I also don't see that it would be much of a problem if they were upgraded, either. Because of their Persistence ability, a good 4th ability could make them worth upgrading, but getting enough of them to shuffle would be hard, to say the least.
ShankedYouSucka
Posted on 18 May 17 at 23:56
Update: I just finished work and just hopped on the game and completed my second star. So excited that I have one star remaining to complete map 11. However, star 3 is a bitch. I can say that about all of 11-12 for that matter.

I don't have HK, EB, nor do I have Rhea. As far as runes goes I added Frost bite, but you're right that I need to try to balance them out...
ShankedYouSucka
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 22 May 17 at 03:26, Edited on 22 May 17 at 13:18 by MrZombieChicken
I finally decided to tackle 11-6 & 11-12.
11-6 actually turned out to be pretty easy. I beat it on my first try. 11-12 was a pain in the ass though. I won often enough using autobattle, but couldn't meet the requirement. After about 20 tries I got lucky and got it. I'll post a pic of my deck in the pro channel:

Meteor Mage, Easter Bunny, Magical Puppeteer, Bellona, 2X Heaven Keeper, Holy Elf, Dream Guardian, Rhea and Archmage. All level 19, except EB is 17 & HEP is 10.
Runes: Permafrost, Frost Bite, Arctic Freeze, Thundershield.
This space for rent.
ShankedYouSucka
Posted on 22 May 17 at 07:33
I am so happy that the store is offering scraps for heaven keeper. I ended up buying one with my crystals I've been saving and leveled it to 10. While playing I decided to complete the three 5 floor Towers and I just happened to get another one that dropped. So now I have to Heaven keepers both lvl 10. Yet, still having trouble beating 11-12-3. The car that I do not have is Rhea.
ShankedYouSucka
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 22 May 17 at 13:21, Edited on 22 May 17 at 13:22 by MrZombieChicken
ShankedYouSucka said:
I am so happy that the store is offering scraps for heaven keeper. I ended up buying one with my crystals I've been saving and leveled it to 10. While playing I decided to complete the three 5 floor Towers and I just happened to get another one that dropped. So now I have to Heaven keepers both lvl 10. Yet, still having trouble beating 11-12-3. The car that I do not have is Rhea.
Wait wait wait.....you got a HK from the tower? You need to go buy a lottery ticket right now my friend.
Did they switch the tower prizes without us knowing? I wonder if MT has been changed as well. Where will I get my 400th Azara/Blade Queen/Lich lord now??

Level 10 HKs will not cut it for 11-12-3. You need to level them up to 19.
This space for rent.
HabitualNewt
HabitualNewt
Posted on 22 May 17 at 13:28
I guess im going to try upping luck again.

Only seem to get Krakken as pity tower card tho.

But, great news on the HK find👍
YNWA
MidniteDLITE
MidniteDLITE
Posted on 22 May 17 at 15:42
I can't help but feel Meteor Mage has been a negative impact for me on 11-12-3 than before. Obviously, if I did a bunch of autobattles for it, I would pass it, but more often than not the summoned cards are in front of a Sephrah or I end up having to many cards and my hero gets destroyed by Super Damnation. I think I will go the autobattles route and just wait for the right time.
HabitualNewt
HabitualNewt
Posted on 09 June 17 at 00:57
Finally completed Map 11 Torment. I posted pic in loa club of deck. I just beat the sod down really. Took a few tries to line cards up, and to use GoB properly.

Hk 20
Tiamat 20
Mm 20
Gfaf 20
Prophet 16 (resistance)
Curlew 10
DGoddess 10
Mk 20
Ebeast 20
Goddess of balance 10
YNWA
Forty Water MC
Posted on 19 June 17 at 21:05
I can't even sniff 11 12 1. Only level that i haven't three starred. I suspect that not having an hk is setting me back here.
HabitualNewt
HabitualNewt
Posted on 19 June 17 at 23:28
Plodding thru any map regardless of Torment or not can be very very frustrating if you dont have that 1 card you feel you need.

Saying that, i finally managed to beat all of map 13 Torment today. Just in time for 14.
Cant wait to see more of the op'd kaiser smash or reanimation/ holy flame/etc blocker
YNWA
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 11 July 17 at 22:08
been trying to beat this stage past few days, keep coming up short on hero health. i have all cards posted above except ebeast dream guardianand my prophet is 10. the tiamat and ares always dodge when my hk and golden faf go down. super damnation is super rigoddamdiculous
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.