Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Thea: The Awakening Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
TrueAchievements AdministratorTrueAchievements Pro user18,452 posts
Last post: Today at 13:04
Posted on 17 May 17 at 11:11
31 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Thea: The Awakening Achievement List Revealed
CounterInsurgnt
405,545 TrueAchievement PointsPreviously had a Pro Account on TrueAchievements.com5,067 posts
Last post: Today at 21:45
Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:59
So this list looks tough.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.96% (Includes owned DLC) - 3 more achievements required to reach 99%TrueAchievements Moderator8,410 posts
Last post: Today at 19:49
Posted on 17 May 17 at 13:02
This looks like the same achievement list as the achievement list on Steam. This is a great game. The achievements are not difficult. There's one where you have to beat the game in 100 turns but you can lower the difficulty to the point where you can easily finish the game in under 80 turns. There's another where you have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty; however, a little grinding makes this, as the achievement description says, "A Piece of Cake." You have to do the grinding, anyway, to unlock the:
Thea: The AwakeningAbsolute PowerThe Absolute Power achievement in Thea: The Awakening worth 100 pointsUnlock all levels on all gods.
Xpovos
Xpovos
160 completed games(Includes owned DLC)277,540 TrueAchievement Points1,045 posts
Last post: Today at 14:42
Posted on 17 May 17 at 13:10
It looks like a great game and a fun list to complete, but I'm disappointed by the price point. I knew I was going to be. The game is quite possibly worth it, but that is more than the console community will be willing to pay for a game like this in any significant quantity. They're going to need a sale early for this to not be a dud, which is a real shame.
Time not important; only life important.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.96% (Includes owned DLC) - 3 more achievements required to reach 99%TrueAchievements Moderator8,410 posts
Posted on 17 May 17 at 13:27
CounterInsurgnt said:
So this list looks tough.
It's not really once you start playing the game at least on the PC. You can change the difficulty settings and, perhaps more importantly, the map size. With a small map size and a low difficulty, you can 'easily' get what I consider to be the most challenging achievement:
Thea: The AwakeningWhoa, where's the fire?The Whoa, where's the fire? achievement in Thea: The Awakening worth 50 pointsWin the game in less than 100 turns.

Once you understand the interface, you can increase difficulty and map size and grind the other achievements. If you don't like grinding, this is not the game for you. It's a turn based game where you spend a lot of time in the interface researching & crafting. I think it's fun & relaxing.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 17 May 17 at 13:31
Xpovos said:
It looks like a great game and a fun list to complete, but I'm disappointed by the price point. I knew I was going to be. The game is quite possibly worth it, but that is more than the console community will be willing to pay for a game like this in any significant quantity. They're going to need a sale early for this to not be a dud, which is a real shame.
I agree. This is the type of game that is much more popular on the PC than on consoles and I speak as someone who is predominantly a console player. It is a couple of dollars less expensive than the PC version--I think I paid 19.99 USD for the PC version and the console version is retailing at 17.99 USD. It would be great if it's an early GwG candidate.
Archeim
Archeim
279,232 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 60.25% (Includes owned DLC) - 94 more achievements required to reach 61%617 posts
Last post: Today at 20:54
Posted on 17 May 17 at 19:19
I'm kinda shocked that i'm the first one who is going to make an Arrow reference...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.