Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
TrueAchievements AdministratorTrueAchievements Pro user18,460 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 21:59
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:07
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO THE LAST BLADE Achievement List Revealed
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
719,258 TrueAchievement Points91 posts
Last post: 25 May at 18:49
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:28
Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaah!!! These games cost too much! I'll wait for a bundle I have no reason to believe will ever be made available! These games are old and looked great for their time, screw that I wanna play modern games with 8-bit graphics!

Ok? No need for most of the posts people will make.

That said I've been looking forward to this game in particular and the next ACA NEOGEO in general! Just gotta figure out how to win cheaply.
It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
pezboyben
pezboyben
351,028 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievements Pro user432 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 14:08
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:30
Ozbrithian said:
Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaah!!! These games cost too much! I'll wait for a bundle I have no reason to believe will ever be made available! These games are old and looked great for their time, screw that I wanna play modern games with 8-bit graphics!

That said I've been looking forward to this game in particular and the next ACA NEOGEO in general! Just gotta figure out how to win cheaply.
Posting the inevitable post of the inevitable posts that will be made is as annoying as the inevitable posts themselves.
destinywars
destinywars
536,380 TrueAchievement Points150 posts
Last post: 25 May at 08:39
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:31
Awesome!! Keep them coming!!!
CognitiveCaveat
374,985 TrueAchievement Points77 posts
Last post: Today at 18:50
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:31
This might be the most original achievement list I have ever seen laugh
MrZombieChicken
363,292 TrueAchievement Points366 completed games(Includes owned DLC)1,378 posts
Last post: Today at 17:52
Posted on 18 May 17 at 00:56
This and Garou are probably my favorite SNK fighters. Having said that though, no way I'm picking them up for full price.
This space for rent.
Death and Glory
Death and Glory
1,068,703 TrueAchievement Points617 completed games(Includes owned DLC)584 posts
Last post: 23 May at 00:49
Posted on 18 May 17 at 01:04
pezboyben said:
Ozbrithian said:

Posting the inevitable post of the inevitable posts that will be made is as annoying as the inevitable posts themselves.
About as inevitable as there not being bundle because there won't be one. MAYBE expect a sale on these but don't count on soon. I think a few of them have only ever gone on sale once on PSN.
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 18 May 17 at 01:28
MrZombieChicken said:
This and Garou are probably my favorite SNK fighters. Having said that though, no way I'm picking them up for full price.
Garou and a few other SNK fighters are on sale right now, 360 ver.
It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 18 May 17 at 01:32
Death and Glory said:
pezboyben said:
Ozbrithian said:

About as inevitable as there not being bundle because there won't be one. MAYBE expect a sale on these but don't count on soon. I think a few of them have only ever gone on sale once on PSN.
What about the inevitable post about the inevitable post about the inevitable posts?

This is my inevitable post lampshading your inevitable post complaining about my inevitable post pre-empting the inevitable posts of the complainers. I'm hoping you will inevitably respond with an inevitable post complaining about this inevitable post in response to your inevitable post in response to my inevitable post.
adamrulz
adamrulz
233,182 TrueAchievement Points354 posts
Last post: Today at 01:23
Posted on 18 May 17 at 02:41
$8 is too expensive? Hell, the original games themselves are prolly worth at least $8.00. You can get 8 of these for the price of ONE new title with tax (general new releases) and of course people complain about them being too expensive. If this is too expensive, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but cash ain't one... hit me (drop the bass) just kidding... I'm not well off by any means but these games are cheaper than a movie ticket, most meals, or a 1/4 tank of gas... get out of here with the overpriced bullshit. Mobile phone games that are ported to a console and cost over 5x the price of the mobile version is ridiculous, this isn't that out of line to me, but hey.... opinions are like
Buttholes, everyone has one and most of them stink!
Cemetery Girls
197,662 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 50.94% (Includes owned DLC) - 7 more achievements required to reach 51%194 posts
Last post: 24 May at 22:24
Posted on 18 May 17 at 04:22
Ozbrithian said:

Only whining I see here is from you.
Cemetery Girls
197,662 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 50.94% (Includes owned DLC) - 7 more achievements required to reach 51%194 posts
Last post: 24 May at 22:24
Posted on 18 May 17 at 04:25
adamrulz said:
$8 is too expensive? Hell, the original games themselves are prolly worth at least $8.00. You can get 8 of these for the price of ONE new title with tax (general new releases) and of course people complain about them being too expensive. If this is too expensive, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but cash ain't one... hit me (drop the bass) just kidding... I'm not well off by any means but these games are cheaper than a movie ticket, most meals, or a 1/4 tank of gas... get out of here with the overpriced bullshit. Mobile phone games that are ported to a console and cost over 5x the price of the mobile version is ridiculous, this isn't that out of line to me, but hey.... opinions are like
I agree, your opinion stinks. These games are overly expensive and are buggy as hell.
Swinny Costello
573,327 TrueAchievement Points338 completed games(Includes owned DLC)691 posts
Last post: Today at 13:51
Posted on 18 May 17 at 05:01
adamrulz said:
This man speaks the truth!

Also - awesome game (especially the sequel).
CanadianWhizKid
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 2,843 out of 361,977Achievement Completion Percentage: 97.58% (Includes owned DLC) - 50 more achievements required to reach 98%845 posts
Last post: 24 May at 02:20
Posted on 18 May 17 at 05:42
Well, in the content of how quick these are to finish, then yes, $11 (CAD) is too expensive for each these. A sale would be appreciated.
Ozbrithian
Ozbrithian
Posted on 18 May 17 at 06:42
CanadianWhizKid said:
Well, in the content of how quick these are to finish, then yes, $11 (CAD) is too expensive for each these. A sale would be appreciated.
Well, if you're only in it for the achievements... but then again I've paid $10 for games I knew I was gonna hate for the cheevos. I paid like $12 or so for damn walking simulators, I waited for the sales, they were originally like $20, but still.

SNK fighting games are actual games made to steal kid's lunch money at the arcade. They were good enough to sink quarter after quarter into back in their day, I think they're good enough to achievement whore for $8.
Punished Lowtek
358,382 TrueAchievement Points17 posts
Last post: 18 May at 07:38
Posted on 18 May 17 at 07:38
Gamerscore is all a game of $. That's why Stallion83 is just a spoiled rich kid with nothing but time on his hands.
Hart of Iron
Hart of Iron
102,056 TrueAchievement Points50 posts
Last post: 25 May at 19:30
Posted on 18 May 17 at 07:38
I'm AWFUL at these :( Maybe I just haven't given it the benefit of the doubt, but I bought another ACA Neo fighting title and couldn't get a single achievement. Granted I gave it all of 10 minutes worth of effort, but it really struck my as a 'niche' fighting game.

Not my thing, though one of these days I'll give it another go maybe with a fighting enthusiast friend at the ready warning
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Achievement Completion Percentage: 73.52% (Includes owned DLC) - 35 more achievements required to reach 74%34 solutions278 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 23:15
Posted on 18 May 17 at 08:28
Hart of Iron said:
I'm AWFUL at these :( Maybe I just haven't given it the benefit of the doubt, but I bought another ACA Neo fighting title and couldn't get a single achievement. Granted I gave it all of 10 minutes worth of effort, but it really struck my as a 'niche' fighting game.

Not my thing, though one of these days I'll give it another go maybe with a fighting enthusiast friend at the ready warning
I struggled too, but even with struggling it only took me an hour to do World Heroes. however, it was so unenjoyable that I haven't (and will not) pick up another Neogeo game again.
Legendary J Man
125 completed games(Includes owned DLC)51 posts
Last post: 18 May at 08:37
Posted on 18 May 17 at 08:37
i am also waiting for a sale, but i will need it to be at least 50% off. i will cash out for all of the ACA fighting games at that price. i hope they do an ACA bundle. i dont need the none fighting game ACAs.

problem is, i assumed they would have gone on sale by now, and have done a bundle and they havent done either.

though, in their defense spending $8 every couple of weeks is not bad. but because i was waiting for a bundle i am like 8 games deep that i need to buy at this point.
Swinny Costello
573,327 TrueAchievement Points338 completed games(Includes owned DLC)691 posts
Last post: Today at 13:51
Posted on 18 May 17 at 09:03
Punished Lowtek said:
Gamerscore is all a game of $. That's why Stallion83 is just a spoiled rich kid with nothing but time on his hands.
Wow... did he run over your dog or something?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.