Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

New DLC has appeared for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

AuthorMessage
Posted on 18 May 17 at 12:10
The new DLC pack Fallen Ghosts for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands has 7 Achievements worth 200 Gamerscore
Unique Hatton
319,831
Unique Hatton
Posted on 18 May 17 at 12:17
What on earth? An achievement within this DLC has popped for me. I haven't even played it yet. Maybe I've fulfilled the requirements during already in a previous point in the game. It's fair to say I'm confused.
NoHeroes94
289,080
NoHeroes94
Posted on 18 May 17 at 12:29, Edited on 18 May 17 at 12:40 by NoHeroes94
Played this game for 60 hours w/ DLC.

First 30 hours were enjoyable, but from then on the unnecessary grinds and repetitive nature brought it from an 8 to a 5-6 very quickly. Narco Road was also a very poor DLC. Took the worst part of the game and thought "I know, lets make a DLC out of it"....angry. One of the 100G achievements glitched out on several people too (luckily not myself)

I currently have 1300G so I will max out this DLC, but I won't be touching it again after that.
I Black Belt
228,763
I Black Belt
Posted on 18 May 17 at 20:47
Achievement popped for me too. It's from the Fallen Ghosts DLC, which I don't have.
It's the one related to blinding yourself with the drone flash
I Black Belt
Unique Hatton
319,831
Unique Hatton
Posted on 18 May 17 at 21:47
Yes, that's it. It's named Tactical Genius. I've now seen several people popping that achievement meaning it's becoming a common thing.
MOFOwhosinchrge
Posted on 20 May 17 at 07:20
This happened to me as well, while playing Walking Dead season 2. I haven't downloaded the latest update yet either.
Sol76
497,503
Sol76
Posted on 21 May 17 at 15:13
Is this a new trick to get completionists to buy the dlc ?
Same here , it also says I unlocked the achievement on april the 12th. Seems very unlikely to me laugh
NoHeroes94
289,080
NoHeroes94
Posted on 22 May 17 at 06:51
Sol76 said:
Is this a new trick to get completionists to buy the dlc ?
Same here , it also says I unlocked the achievement on april the 12th. Seems very unlikely to me laugh
Were you playing GRW at the time? It hasn't popped for me, and I have the Season Pass + the 1300G currently available? I haven't put GRW in for a couple of weeks
Sol76
497,503
Sol76
Posted on 22 May 17 at 11:12
I did not play it at the time the achievement unlocked , it unlocked during the night when everything was off. Although I was still playing Wildlands from time to time to get the last DLC achievement out of the way. But it also unlocked for some friends who didn't bought any dlc or played it after completion of the base game.
NoHeroes94
289,080
NoHeroes94
Posted on 22 May 17 at 18:16
Sol76 said:
I did not play it at the time the achievement unlocked , it unlocked during the night when everything was off. Although I was still playing Wildlands from time to time to get the last DLC achievement out of the way. But it also unlocked for some friends who didn't bought any dlc or played it after completion of the base game.
Odd, hasn't unlocked for me. And i have the SP....
aim employee 34
Posted on 25 May 17 at 14:19
It looks like that flash drone is part of a title update. It appears to be separate for the actual DLC.
BulletLukey
217,955
BulletLukey
Posted on 30 May 17 at 06:21
aim employee 34 said:
It looks like that flash drone is part of a title update. It appears to be separate for the actual DLC.
We decided to separated it due to players unlocking it without needing the DLC.
You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
aim employee 34
Posted on 30 May 17 at 13:54
Gotcha, makes sense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.