Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Three Steins;Gate Titles Are Now Backwards Compatible

• The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,395,529
    Posted on 29 May 17 at 17:59
    Allgorhythm said:
    Jasecw2 said:
    Since it was so easy maybe you can answer a few questions since the Guide on XBA is unclear because it mentions savng and loading slots and I have Quick save enabled so I have like 68 quick saves and only 1 Manual save file what should I do. Should I just keep starting a new game or load from a specific quick save?
    I'll be happy to help. I still have the game. I just took a look at your game and the achievements you're missing. I don't think you missed much--maybe one or two mails. Possibly, the mail I mentioned earlier. I'm prepared to play the game on a new GamerTag, follow the guide on XBA, and try to figure out where the problem lies. I'll send you a PM.
    If you could also write a new guide, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! laugh

(I'm only half joking - I have this game coming in the mail.)
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,314
    Posted on 29 May 17 at 23:42
    The Globalizer said:

If I were to write a guide, it would be for Steins;Gate. IMHO, the game is not only the best visual novel on the three XBox platforms but also one of the top 10 best games on the 360. To write a proper walkthrough, though, I need to be able to display JP text like the guides on XBA.

In order to display JP text in walkthroughs, TA must allow Unicode in user submitted fields. So, vote thumbs up for:

Unicode in User-Submitted fields
  • Posted on 30 May 17 at 00:01
    Allgorhythm said:
    The Globalizer said:

If I were to write a guide, it would be for Steins;Gate. IMHO, the game is not only the best visual novel on the three XBox platforms but also one of the top 10 best games on the 360. To write a proper walkthrough, though, I need to be able to display JP text like the guides on XBA.

In order to display JP text in walkthroughs, TA must allow Unicode in user submitted fields. So, vote thumbs up for:

Unicode in User-Submitted fields
    Make it please, even on Xba. It would be useful and hopefully something can come from the wishlist. Maybe make a video with a time for each section so people's could resort to that instead of the pictures. Then again, it could have a lot of segments so it could be difficult
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:41
    Living Legends said:
    Make it please, even on Xba. It would be useful and hopefully something can come from the wishlist. Maybe make a video with a time for each section so people's could resort to that instead of the pictures. Then again, it could have a lot of segments so it could be difficult
    I am seriously considering doing a Steins;Gate walkthrough. I would probably do it with videos if I can't use text.
  • Jasecw2Jasecw2381,145
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 22:39
    can't get the last few achievements to unlock not sure where i missed a email
    Posted on 31 May 17 at 04:14, Edited on 31 May 17 at 04:15 by Allgorhythm
    Jasecw2 said:
    can't get the last few achievements to unlock not sure where i missed a email
    Just sent you a fairly lengthy guide with regards to how to read all e-mails that are not read as part of clearing the routes. I refer to mail date and time so no Japanese is required. Also, assuming that all routes were previously cleared, completing this guide should also unlock the following achievement (Love ChuChu) for reading all e-mails:

Steins;Gate: Hiyoku-Renri no DarlingSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Steins;Gate: Hiyoku-Renri no Darling worth 29 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
  • Jasecw2Jasecw2381,145
    Posted on 31 May 17 at 16:53
    I appreciate the guide you wrote but I only needed to get back to Mayuri’s route so checked the guide on XBA and I skipped all messages until 8/6 and read the PHANTASMの email then let the sparks die down THREE times then got on Mayuri’s route and 10 minutes later 100% and completed. That was the only route I had trouble with as the Guide on XBA is not clear. got 1000/1000 in 12 hours 28 minutes and I can honestly say this game can't be completed without a guide unless you read Japanese. Good luck to all the rest who imported this.
    Posted on 01 June 17 at 00:48
    Jasecw2 said:
    I appreciate the guide you wrote but I only needed to get back to Mayuri’s route so checked the guide on XBA and I skipped all messages until 8/6 and read the PHANTASMの email then let the sparks die down THREE times then got on Mayuri’s route and 10 minutes later 100% and completed. That was the only route I had trouble with as the Guide on XBA is not clear. got 1000/1000 in 12 hours 28 minutes and I can honestly say this game can't be completed without a guide unless you read Japanese. Good luck to all the rest who imported this.
    Great. Congratulations. I know it took longer than you'd wanted but, at least, you ended up with a 100% complete.
  • keoskeykeoskey1,467,854
    Posted on 09 November 17 at 18:42
    Anyone have a good guide for this game since TA don't have one
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • Oriole2682Oriole26823,215,435
    Posted on 09 November 17 at 18:54, Edited on 09 November 17 at 18:55 by Oriole2682
    xboxachievements.com
    Edit: Also I always tell everyone, 1000 the 3rd game first so that you understand the game mechanics, otherwise you might have a hard time following the guides. The third one is Phenogram.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.