Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Marketplace Links

Not a bug
AuthorMessage
JMJimmy
JMJimmy
Posted on 19 May 17 at 13:58
I'm either missing something really obvious or the marketplace links are missing/gone... it'll show me the price but not link me to it
Life, it's funny that way.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 19 May 17 at 18:26
What platform/game? Xbox One and Windows 10 have a Product now below the Game Information panel.
JMJimmy
JMJimmy
Posted on 19 May 17 at 19:45, Edited on 19 May 17 at 19:58 by JMJimmy
All platforms - the product is there but it's not linked to anything

Figured it out...
Living Legends
Posted on 19 May 17 at 20:37
Even 360 games are separated with a bigger picture and link to click. It also sends you to the hub and explains what contents are included.
JMJimmy
JMJimmy
Posted on 19 May 17 at 21:31
Living Legends said:
Even 360 games are separated with a bigger picture and link to click. It also sends you to the hub and explains what contents are included.
Not sure what you're referring to but the links are only around the "info" and "view" which were not being displayed
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 19 May 17 at 21:46
He's referring to the Purchase Options, which I believe are replacing the information in the Game Information panel for purchases. You can see it here, under the Game Information:
SUPERBEAT: XONiC Achievements

Unfortunately, Windows Phone doesn't appear to be wrapped up in this, but that's okay I guess. Not too many of us left. laugh
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 20 May 17 at 05:52
Shadow Kisuragi said:
He's referring to the Purchase Options, which I believe are replacing the information in the Game Information panel for purchases. You can see it here, under the Game Information:

Unfortunately, Windows Phone doesn't appear to be wrapped up in this, but that's okay I guess. Not too many of us left. laugh
Anything you wanted for WP, im sure you already bought years ago. And its not like they are lining up to release new stuff...did we get 2 or 3 new exclusive (non uwp) titles last year?
Living Legends
Posted on 20 May 17 at 06:17
TheMaize said:
Shadow Kisuragi said:

Anything you wanted for WP, im sure you already bought years ago. And its not like they are lining up to release new stuff...did we get 2 or 3 new exclusive (non uwp) titles last year?
Or your like me who just enter ed the platform this year.
Posted on 22 May 17 at 09:01
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.