Come and introduce yourself

New and confused

AuthorMessage
macNcheez74
macNcheez74
81,630 TrueAchievement Points1 post
Last post: 19 May at 19:49
Posted on 19 May 17 at 19:49
Hi new here, I came and I see it's pretty active though everything seems to oddly confusing.
Yazite
Yazite
TrueAchievements Moderator217,996 TrueAchievement Points5,758 posts
Last post: Today at 19:49
Posted on 19 May 17 at 20:26
Welcome to the site. The TA FAQ will give you some answers. Use CTRL+F to find a particular buzzword. If you have any other questions, feel free to post here or private message me. toast

TrueAchievements FAQ - START HERE
Wake me, when you need me.
Saiyan Ruuku
Saiyan Ruuku
54 solutions2,725 comments2,921 posts
Last post: Today at 14:36
Posted on 20 May 17 at 00:56
Hello there!
Welcome to TA.

It can seem confusing at first but you'll get used to it don't worry, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, the community is fab.
If it works, it isn't stupid.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Achievement Completion Percentage: 98.96% (Includes owned DLC) - 3 more achievements required to reach 99%TrueAchievements Moderator8,410 posts
Last post: Today at 19:49
Posted on 20 May 17 at 12:55, Edited on 20 May 17 at 12:58 by Allgorhythm
Welcome to TA.

I think you'll find there's a fast learning curve. Here are three things I think make TA a great site:

--Focus on achievements. Achievements are games within games that enrich the playing experience. Some are more difficult than others even though they might have the same GamerScore. To that end, the GamerScore is adjusted in accordance with a ratio that reflects the challenge in unlocking the achievements. The higher your TA score is with respect to your GamerScore reflects whether you go after the hard-to-get achievements.

--Focus on solutions. If you go to a game page, you will find that most achievements have one or more guides to assist you in unlocking the achievement. Moreover, many games have complete walkthroughs that are formal guides to unlocking all achievements in a game. These walkthroughs go through a rigorous oversight process to ensure they are properly structured and comply with TA's standards. Finally, if you need assistance in multiplayer games, you can participate in boosting sessions working with other TA members to accomplish your multiplayer goals.

--Focus on community. You can participate in forums, keep abreast of the news, associate with friends, vote on solutions and ideas, post your status, comment on items in your friend feed, read and/or write blogs, participate in contests or other community events, etc. To start off, I sent you a friend request which you are free to accept, reject, or ignore. If you accept it, it might help give you an idea of the type of activity that goes on in the site.

Again, welcome to TA. I think this is a great community and that participating in it will enrich your game play.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.