AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 23 May 17 at 05:50
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: May 23rd, 2017
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 23 May 17 at 06:07
What a fantastic deal on BF3 Premium. Better snatch that up.
Cky616craig1
Cky616craig1
Posted on 23 May 17 at 06:09
"we had EVERYTHING on sale last week, what should we have this week lads?"
"eh, these'll do"
cky616craig1
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 23 May 17 at 06:30
Does the Fable bundle include any DLC?
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 23 May 17 at 07:20
Proscaline said:
Such an old game though and probably the community is dead laugh
Suleman
FranconianX
FranconianX
Posted on 23 May 17 at 07:35
Bathtup47 said:
Nope.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 23 May 17 at 08:42
Psychotic Sully said:
Proscaline said:
Easy boosting sessions then smile
Living Legends
Posted on 23 May 17 at 08:50
MC0REBE said:
Psychotic Sully said:
Proscaline said:
Easy boosting sessions then smile
I got a new copy of the premium edition for twelve bucks. Include all of the DLC
BobbyTastic
BobbyTastic
Posted on 23 May 17 at 10:19, Edited on 23 May 17 at 10:20 by BobbyTastic
BF3 Premium isn't on sale. It's a permanent price drop.
Source: Not mentioned in Major's post. https://majornelson.com/2017/05/22/this-weeks-deals-with-gol...
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 23 May 17 at 10:56
Well, once again they wasted perfect opportunity to put some crackdown DLC on sale.
Terrin
Terrin
Posted on 23 May 17 at 11:38
damn was hoping crackdown 2 was going to be gwg so I can finally get people to boost the damn thing
Jonker
Jonker
Posted on 23 May 17 at 12:08
Damn, for a minute there I thought they'd put Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2's DLC on sale cry
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 23 May 17 at 12:18
Sweet, now just got to find the time and the people to get all those Sniper: Ghost Warrior MP achievements!
PhonySpoon
PhonySpoon
Posted on 23 May 17 at 12:24
Finally csved and bought state of decay and it's dlc after its been on sale a million times. Wanting to see why MS is hyping this company up so much as one of its big 2017 exclusives. Is it any good?
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Posted on 23 May 17 at 12:42
ManicMetalhead said:
Sweet, now just got to find the time and the people to get all those Sniper: Ghost Warrior MP achievements!
I should continue on the multiplayer achievements on the first one so you might have me.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 23 May 17 at 13:32, Edited on 23 May 17 at 13:33 by Schinderdiv
With every 360 sale I hope to see that Frogger arcade game on sale... Sigh...

PhonySpoon said:
Finally csved and bought state of decay and it's dlc after its been on sale a million times. Wanting to see why MS is hyping this company up so much as one of its big 2017 exclusives. Is it any good?
You bought it, might as well play it & find out for yourself!

I'm not a total asshole though, and will still answer your question with my opinion. I found it to be OVERALL enjoyable but felt really worn out on it by the end of the game (the last quarter of the game I'd say). It felt more like a tedious chore than fun & I only finished it because I'd gone that far already, otherwise I might have stopped playing.
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 23 May 17 at 13:48, Edited on 23 May 17 at 14:36 by Allgorhythm
Bathtup47 said:
No. The physical platinum edition of Fable II included DLC. Unfortunately, the bundle, even though it was released after the platinum edition, did not include the DLC. It is still a very good deal. The Fable III DLC is free. The two Fable II DLCs will run you about 17 USD. There is no Fable Anniversary DLC.

Edited to add: There are free versions of the Fable II DLC. However, one cannot play them in multi-player mode. This affects not only DLC play but also main game multi-player play. Fable II requires players hooking up in multiplayer mode to have the same game versions--main game plus DLC. I was playing the platinum edition and found I could only hook up with players who had both premium DLCs that, together, cost about 17 USD or come with the Platinum edition of Fable II.
THEpaynexkiller
Posted on 23 May 17 at 14:01
Allgorhythm said:
Bathtup47 said:
No. The physical platinum editions of the games included DLC. Unfortunately, the bundle, even though it was released after the platinum editions, did not include the DLC. It is still a very good deal. The Fable III DLC is free. The two Fable II DLCs will run you about 17 USD. There is no Fable Anniversary DLC.
There's Fable Anni DLC on the PC Version. Lots of it too. Was none of it ported over to the 360?
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 23 May 17 at 14:07
The Fable Anniversary is a great deal if you don't have the game. This was one of the games that made the original XBox great and the remaster for the 360 was exceptionally well done.

If you don't have Fable II and Fable III, the bundle is also a good deal but, as I said in an earlier post, you have to tack on another 17 USD to get the two Fable II DLCs. The bundle does not work like Steam bundles. In other words, the price is not adjusted if you have any of the digital content in the bundle. So, you have to do a little math to see what deal is best for you.

To help you make your decision on the bundle, if you search around, you can find the Platinum Edition of Fable II (that includes the DLC) for about 20 USD--only 3 USD more than buying the DLC separately. It will probably be used. Nevertheless, if you're going to be playing it on the X1 (it is backwards compatible), you really shouldn't care if the 360 version is used or new.
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 23 May 17 at 14:10
Always thought Alien Rage looked interesting, I'll take it at 3 bucks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.