Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Forum

Any help with the online achievements

AuthorMessage
Tinglysausage
Posted on 23 May 17 at 18:55
Hi, need help with the achievements 'Teamwork!' and 'Finished the Job' any help will be appreciated and will help others in getting it too. Thank you!
Tinglysausage
Posted on 07 July 17 at 07:54
Hi, been off this awhile due to work, will be back on today and over the weekend, help with the online achievements from the main game will greatly appreciated, will help those who don't have it too! thanks
FaTa1 RoB
FaTa1 RoB
Posted on 09 July 17 at 20:55
Happy to help, only need the happy to help achievement but wont be on until thursday possibly friday what's your time zone so i can sort my timing out?
RoB Da MooN
RoB Da MooN
Posted on 11 July 17 at 00:23
Happy to help with this as well as It's something I'm still in need of too - I'm from the UK. Just give us a shout when your free to play. :D
TempleOfFive
TempleOfFive
Posted on 12 July 17 at 00:05
I could use some help with those too. PST timezone.
Ix D M A N xI
Ix D M A N xI
Posted on 28 July 17 at 06:17
Looking for someone to do this achievement as well as the other online one - PST timezone.
lLeoOneBR
lLeoOneBR
Posted on 12 August 17 at 17:03
Looking for a partner to do the achievement Finished the Job, please send me a message.
BuckShotzNYC
BuckShotzNYC
Posted on 12 September 17 at 08:28
Looking for a partner to do the achievement Finished the Job, i don't have a headset , hope its not bad
Jamiereloaded23
Posted on 12 September 17 at 13:23
I need to do the 3 online achievements if anyone is free over the next few days? I also have no headset but coordinating this shouldn't be too difficult.
I2 INCH TONGUE
Posted on 13 September 17 at 03:06
I only need the kill an enemy who's been hurt by another player but I'll help out with the others if anyone is on tomorrow? 9am to 9pm UK time
eggerl
eggerl
Posted on 13 September 17 at 15:29
I need help with a famous pinata
Jamiereloaded23
Posted on 13 September 17 at 16:55
I2 INCH TONGUE said:
I only need the kill an enemy who's been hurt by another player but I'll help out with the others if anyone is on tomorrow? 9am to 9pm UK time
I can do 3pm UK time if that works for tomorrow (Thurday)? Drop me a DM if so. If anyone wants mission help please let me know as I need the 2 achievements tied to that as well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.