Game Discussion: Wordament (Android) Forum

Achievements not unlocking?

AuthorMessage
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 23 May 17 at 23:27
I've been playing this for three days on my phone (Motorola Moto e, Android version 5.1) and seem to be having a rather strange issue.

My gamertag is signed in and visible on the leaderboards, but the achievements simply will not unlock. Not just a syncing issue, but they will not unlock in the app itself. I have more than 10 full games played, played full games in multiple languages and used all 16 tiles in at least half... Are there any fixes for this?
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 24 May 17 at 01:12
I've run into the exact same issue - I haven't found a way around it yet though. :-(
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 24 May 17 at 05:49
Dang, at least there's Solitaire and Age of Empires for my mobile achievements.

Here's hoping someone can help us still!
mydefposse
mydefposse
Posted on 25 May 17 at 14:08
Having this issue too on Samsung S8. Tried to live chat with Xbox Support and they said they don't support achievements so they can't fix it...
RicKuRuKuS
RicKuRuKuS
Posted on 05 June 17 at 17:24
Yep same issue here, I managed to unlock one a while ago bbut now trying to get them all and nothing unlocks... boo
Luentrix
Luentrix
Posted on 06 June 17 at 03:55
any fix for this yet? =/
raidenhardcore
Posted on 09 June 17 at 21:07
same issue here nothing
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 10 June 17 at 03:06
Looking at the achievement hostory, the mobile versions all but stopped giving achievements around the 10th, which I think is when it was changed on win10?

Oddly, the Win8 version works just fine, unlocking achievements with no trouble. This sucks for when I don't have my tablet on me.
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 11 June 17 at 17:35
Hi all,

I've been working with a support contact as MS who noticed that Wordament has disappeared from my profile. That probably is related to what "dasaki v" found with no one popping any achievements in this since May 10th.

My support contact asked that I ask each of you to check your profile and confirm if Wordament is there or gone. I went to this link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile. Signed in as myself and then went to my Achievement list near the bottom. I used the Find on Page feature to search for Wordament and I found no results.

Please post your findings here. My support contact is monitoring this forum.

Thanks,
Jeff
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 12 June 17 at 09:09, Edited on 12 June 17 at 09:12 by dasaki v
Checked as requested, I do not have ANY wordament listed. Not for Android or iOS. (I tried it on my brother's iPhone a few days ago, with no luck)

In fact, the Win 8 version I've been playing on my Surface RT is showing as Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and stating that it's Win 10 in the information on the game page.

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/GameInfoHub?titleid=129728773...
Luentrix
Luentrix
Posted on 21 June 17 at 02:54
so we can still unlock achievement on windows version then?
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 21 June 17 at 18:43
That I do not know as I have had all the achievements for a long time, so I don't have anything to unlock as a test.
Cubs Win 11 13
Posted on 21 June 17 at 21:20
I unlocked spin cycle last night as my first achievement, however I believe I completed other achievements but they did not unlock. So my guess it could be extremely random on when they could unlock if they ever unlock.
dasaki v
dasaki v
Posted on 29 June 17 at 02:10
Some of them appear to be working at least, I cycled every language however and could not unlock multi-lingual
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 29 June 17 at 19:37
@dasaki v - did you reinstall or anything? After reading your post, I was encouraged it might work. So, I loaded up Wordament for Android last night and did the requirements for a couple achievements, but they didn't pop for me. :-(
Naystar32
Naystar32
Posted on 05 July 17 at 17:10
185 rounds and i always don't have the last achievement i need (finish 100 rounds)...its really frustrating...so what ? i will stay at 45/50G ? i really need to finish it !

I precise i have uninstall and install again, im on android with a galaxy s6
If someone find a solution i really want it
N0RFEN
N0RFEN
Posted on 15 July 17 at 15:54
Achievements are still unlocking on Win8 and WP Version.
Z Squared91
Z Squared91
Posted on 17 July 17 at 12:16
Achievement are not unlocking for me. I have not played the game before. It also doesn't seem to be recording any of my stats at all after the 3 rounds I played. I can see my gamer tag in the leader boards, though the game picture is an older one that I've used. Anyone having any luck?
Mental Knight 5
Posted on 30 July 17 at 21:38, Edited on 30 July 17 at 21:42 by Mental Knight 5
Just got the game and can't get any achievements on Xbox or within the app. Game does not appear on my account. I had already played Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for Windows 10 if that matters.
ChubbySweethead
Posted on 05 August 17 at 09:17
i have tried this on a kindle fire and no luck, however like others i have lost wordament of my gamertag, but have ultimate word games. strangely i have lost gamerscore on other titles that i have played on the laptop
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.