Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Starts Today for Gold Members

• Posted on 15 August 17 at 01:04
    Anyone know why the hell this got removed from the game pass?
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,382
    Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:00
    What's that? I haven't noticed anything getting removed yet, but they did say there will be stuff that gets taken out
  • TropanTropan1,073,565
    Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:26
    DURDENS WRATH said:
    Anyone know why the hell this got removed from the game pass?
    Very descriptive.
    wave
  • matdanmatdan842,312
    Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:37
    He means that Dungeons and Dragons game, sorry don't know exact title. Considering that they just pull things whenever they want it is a hard pass from me.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4597,382
    Posted on 15 August 17 at 04:03
    Oh wow it's Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Achievements

I thought they said nothing would be removed until November? It's not surprising, and I don't like how they just thought they could pull it and no one would notice. I thought we were past this kind of crap Xbox
  • Vermin360Vermin360650,593
    Posted on 15 August 17 at 12:12
    Given that it is only one title, and that it is based on a licensed property, I'm willing to give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an unexpected issue that resulted in its removal. For speculation's sake, it could be a case where not all parties involved had signed off on including the game as part of Game Pass.
    We don't stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing.
  • JdobemJdobem1,058,442
    Posted on 17 August 17 at 11:22
    still shitty it hasnt been acknowledged yet by MS. I want to understand if this will happen again and a confirmation we will know in advance for future removals.
    J
  • Posted on 22 August 17 at 19:09
    Vermin360 said:
    Given that it is only one title, and that it is based on a licensed property, I'm willing to give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an unexpected issue that resulted in its removal. For speculation's sake, it could be a case where not all parties involved had signed off on including the game as part of Game Pass.
    They still haven't said anything about it apologize made a press release had Major Nelson acknowledged it nothing.

They remove the game said nothing acted like nothing happened. This is unacceptable to do this without any kind of notification. If they did have to do it then there should have been some kind of sale for the game immediately thereafter
  • Posted on 21 December 17 at 07:33
    Message from Xbox on XBL:

NBA 2K16 is leaving Xbox Game Pass on Dec. 31, 2017, but don’t fret, with over 100 more great games, and new games added every month – there’s always something new to play.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead742,343
    Posted on 21 December 17 at 21:21
    $1 until 5th Jan 2018

10 new games being added this month
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator228,626
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 11:12
    A few people seem to forget that Sea of Thieves were released on Game Pass today.

I used my 14 day trial and 1 cheap month, and i gladly pay 6$ or more to play Sea of Thieves alone.
    State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3 is coming soon too.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 18 at 10:37
    My Map in a Kingdom for Keflings is running online would be great if some of you could build some banner towers for the friend achievement.

Greetings

Nicholas
    Greetings Niko
  • Posted on 06 November 18 at 14:28
    So I have to pay more money to play Xbox 360 games on One? Terrible service.
  • Vermin360Vermin360650,593
    Posted on 06 November 18 at 19:54
    RidiculousBox said:
    So I have to pay more money to play Xbox 360 games on One? Terrible service.
    A little late to the party with this feedback. But look at it this way. There are currently 195 games available through the service. Over 100 of those are Xbox One games even if you don't want to play 360 games. It may not be for you (maybe you have most of those games already) but that doesn't make it a terrible service. I've played a boatload of games through this service for a per-game cost well less than the price of a rental. No complaints here.
    We don't stop playing because we get old; we grow old because we stop playing.
  • EverGoodMeEverGoodMe376,440
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 23:04
    Hello, I apologize if this is a silly question...

So I see a few games that I had allready completed, on the Gamepas. Are DLCs also included with this service too?
  • LockieLockie818,827
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 01:47
    EverGoodMe said:

So I see a few games that I had allready completed, on the Gamepas. Are DLCs also included with this service too?
    Afraid not. You still have to buy DLC's.

I believe in some cases you can get a discount on the DLC's if you have an active Game Pass subscription but it's probably not as much as if the DLC went on regular sale.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead742,343
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:32
    Lockie said:
    EverGoodMe said:

I believe in some cases you can get a discount on the DLC's if you have an active Game Pass subscription but it's probably not as much as if the DLC went on regular sale.
    All Gamepass games and their DLC are available for a discount to current Gamepass members. Given that some DLC never goes on sale, any discount is better than nothing.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,482,620
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 11:34
    HolyHalfDead said:
    Lockie said:
    EverGoodMe said:

All Gamepass games and their DLC are available for a discount to current Gamepass members. Given that some DLC never goes on sale, any discount is better than nothing.
    Unfortunately, it is actually "most" not "all". I've noticed that the DLC for Super Lucky's Tale does not show the 10% discount all Game Pass DLC is supposed to have, although the game does have its 20% discount. However, this is the only game I have noticed that does not discount its DLC, so it is definitely the norm that the DLC is discounted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads