The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: May 30th, 2017

• Vito084Vito0842,525,118
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 00:47
    That is some good sales on the TT games.
    Got to love stackable games :P
  • vegansoundvegansound1,160,158
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 00:54
    Thanks for informing us much sooner than before about the weekly deals. Just the time to put all the informations in place, and it's out. Congrats.

Too bad the DLC section doesn't show the game concerned. For example, 'Emerald Weapon Skin' is in sale now, yes but what game is it for? We have to click on it to check. Seeing it at first sight would be much appreciated.

And too bad too now all DLCs have a link on 'em, with or without attached achievements. Before we could see if a DLC has no achievement because there was no link. Now all have one...
  • SimmSimm2,210,278
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:10
    Pretty good deals this week. I'm looking at either the Bioshock Collection, Blackwood Crossing or Walking Dead Season 3..
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,115,063
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:12, Edited on 30 May 17 at 02:16 by JumboWario
    FYI!

Even though they are not mentioned in the article, all of the Telltale games are also on sale on Windows 10! They have separate lists and are separate purchases but I do NOT want them to be forgotten (these are pretty great deals).

The Walking Dead (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: Season Two (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: Michonne (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Wolf Among Us (Windows) - Purchase here
    Batman: The Telltale Series (Windows) - Purchase here
    Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Windows) - Purchase here
    Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (Windows) - Purchase here

I can't link the season passes but they should be on sale from the in-game main menu for Minecraft, Batman, Michonne, A New Frontier, and Guardians!

According to x iKrueLTyyy:
    The New Frontier Season Pass: $13.99
    Guardians of Galaxy Season Pass: $14.99
    Michonne Season Pass: $3.99
    Batman Episode and Season Pass: No Sale at time of writing this

Happy Hunting! headspin
    Game On.
  • Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:13
    I am thinking about 4 games, Batman Telltale, Game of Thrones Telltale, Coffin Dodgers and Soul Axiom.
  • Death and GloryDeath and Glory2,654,010
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:15, Edited on 30 May 17 at 01:15 by Death and Glory
    The Telltale games are also on sale on Windows 10.

Edit: JumboWario beat me to it laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:17
    Finally can buy walking dead season 3. Again, refused to pay "new" pay structure.
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx371,946
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:17
    Vito084 said:
    ^^
  • TerrinTerrin3,797,335
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:21
    Anyone know if the season passes for the w10 such as episodes 2-5 for guardians and new frontier are on sale?
  • TunalegTunaleg926,973
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:22
    Vito084 said:
    Games, lmao. More like glorified cutscene players
  • CODYWWE24CODYWWE2494,351
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:23
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Finally can buy walking dead season 3. Again, refused to pay "new" pay structure.
    So $5 is too much for you?
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:24
    Terrin said:
    Anyone know if the season passes for the w10 such as episodes 2-5 for guardians and new frontier are on sale?
    Should be. I don't think there is a way to link them so you will have to buy them from the in-game menu.
    Game On.
  • Oriole2682Oriole26824,892,935
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:33
    I just looked on Batman and neither the season pass or episode 2 had any kind of discount, they never have as far as I know even though one time it said $12.99 for batman you still had to pay $19.99...did pick up WD1, 2 and Wolf though...thanks Wario I knew setting that 9 second lap time in Wario Stadium would come back in my favor 20 years later laugh
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,050,171
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:39
    I'm only interested in The Walking Dead: Michonne. I'd be interested in the other TT games but I'm not getting invested in a story that they won't continue again. So until they do another Wolf Among Us season, I'm not going to start any of the others.
    Come on TT!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm643,702
  • dieresisdieresis375,618
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:53
    JumboWario said:
    FYI!

Even though they are not mentioned in the article, all of the Telltale games are also on sale on Windows 10! They have separate lists and are separate purchases but I do NOT want them to be forgotten (these are pretty great deals).

The Walking Dead (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: Season Two (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Walking Dead: Michonne (Windows) - Purchase here
    The Wolf Among Us (Windows) - Purchase here
    Batman: The Telltale Series (Windows) - Purchase here
    Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Windows) - Purchase here
    Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (Windows) - Purchase here

I can't link the season passes but they should be on sale from the in-game main menu for Minecraft, Batman, Michonne, A New Frontier, and Guardians!

Happy Hunting! headspin
    Can anyone let me know how much the other 2 episodes or season pass is for The Walking Dead: Michonne (Win 10)?
  • x iKrueLTyyyx iKrueLTyyy672,614
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:53
    Sucks you have to buy the first episode of Guardians, Batman and Michonne to actually access the in game menu to buy the season passes.... Why isn't there another way to do this?!
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,829,288
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:55, Edited on 30 May 17 at 04:51 by Mike Pitch
    Thanks for the heads up on Win 10 deals! The TT games are great for flights with my Surface. Hoping the Michonne SP is on sale as I picked up Episode 1 for $1.49 earlier this year.

Edit: Snagged the Michonne SP @ $3.99 instead of the usual $7.99.

Might just bite on Win 10 versions of TWAU and both S1 & 2 of TWD. Doubt we'll see such discounts on those again soon, I'll have to think about it.
    Posted on 30 May 17 at 01:55
    dieresis said:
    Can anyone let me know how much the other 2 episodes or season pass is for The Walking Dead: Michonne (Win 10)?
    Can't say for certain, but they should be very close to (if not exactly the same as) the One version.
    Game On.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads