Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tekken 7 Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 31 May 17 at 00:02
43 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Tekken 7 Achievement List Revealed
Ink Splitter
547,431
Ink Splitter
Posted on 31 May 17 at 00:07
Cool I love Tekken since the 3rd and it has an easy list! Btw a lot of people have already complete it on the PS4.
Angels Kill Too
Posted on 31 May 17 at 00:19
They don't look Too Bad in terms of difficulty and time,

A lot better then Friday The 13th laugh
Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
OdorlessFurball
Posted on 31 May 17 at 01:07
I'm always happy to see achievements that don't dwell on multiplayer. Long live Tekken!
Kysol
249,072
Kysol
Posted on 31 May 17 at 03:08
Finally... I can fine tune my streaming hub for the midnight release
kysol.com - @kysol - General ramblings about gaming escapades.. and programming.
Awesum James
423,843
Awesum James
Posted on 31 May 17 at 03:33
I'm happy to not see a "10 Consecutive Ranked Wins" achievement in a fighting game for once. Those achievements are near impossible in most games without some sort of cheap rage quit method that ruins the game haha
Swinny Costello
Posted on 31 May 17 at 03:41
Another awesome Tekken list. Always the most accessible, and realistic lists in the genre.
New Paralyzer
799,708
New Paralyzer
Posted on 31 May 17 at 07:52
Tekken lists are never too demanding yet can hold a bit of a grind.

I'm happy with this list. Can't wait!
Bhikku
90,963
Bhikku
Posted on 31 May 17 at 08:22
the hype is so real, can't wait. even though i'm trash i have fun
Arron114
659,928
Arron114
Posted on 31 May 17 at 08:40
This Should Be Fun : Got promoted to 1st dan.



This could be online and you may rank down for losses. Keep that in mind.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 31 May 17 at 10:31
Arron114 said:
This Should Be Fun : Got promoted to 1st dan.



This could be online and you may rank down for losses. Keep that in mind.
More than likely arcade/treasure battle as doesn't state online....as there are other rank achievements, honestly pleased there's no Tekken lord achievement again that was murder....
Alahert
338,432
Alahert
Posted on 31 May 17 at 13:05
Nice list for a fighting game!
Sanada
616,904
Sanada
Posted on 31 May 17 at 14:56
Arron114 said:
This Should Be Fun : Got promoted to 1st dan.



This could be online and you may rank down for losses. Keep that in mind.
In Tekken Tag 2, you could lose all the way up to first dan and then you only had to win 1 match. First Dan is nothing to worry about, even if it were online.

This list is par for the course when it comes to Tekken. 11 completions on PSNP already and one was as fast as 11 hours 59 minutes. Don't see this one being much of a challenge.
TVippy
28,309
TVippy
Posted on 31 May 17 at 20:27
Can anyone explain this new negative (IMO) trend of devs going below 50 (bare minimum, IMO) achievements? Is this pure laziness? In my mind, the more achievements a game has, the better.

On 360 it was some kind of recommendation (most games had 50, I think, at least up until 2010 or something), now there're no rules, because Xbox lost to competition, lost any leverage to dictate devs to do anything and devs "relaxed" and started making games with ~40 and ~30 achievements per game.
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 31 May 17 at 20:43
I think it has more to do with devs beginning to realize the vast majority of gamers don't give one fifth of a flying squirrels shit about achievements or trophies than MS losing. Have you seen the rarity of most achievements? It's goddamn depressing. People like us make up maybe like 10% of the gaming community at large. Not only that, but they obviously want people to play their game for reasons beyond getting all the achievements or trophies.
Sanada
616,904
Sanada
Posted on 01 June 17 at 03:36
TVippy said:
Can anyone explain this new negative (IMO) trend of devs going below 50 (bare minimum, IMO) achievements? Is this pure laziness? In my mind, the more achievements a game has, the better.

On 360 it was some kind of recommendation (most games had 50, I think, at least up until 2010 or something), now there're no rules, because Xbox lost to competition, lost any leverage to dictate devs to do anything and devs "relaxed" and started making games with ~40 and ~30 achievements per game.
All my wut. It has nothing to do with Xbox "losing" considering the fact the lists are often the same on PS4 as they are on Xbox One, with the exclusion of the platinum trophy though even that is included sometimes. There were plenty of games before 2010 that had achievement lists under 50. In fact, I'd imagine it's a lot closer of a count than you realize. Newer games have had a lot more achievements and it isn't all that much better to me. Then again I'm not that picky.
NoHeroes94
288,736
NoHeroes94
Posted on 02 June 17 at 18:36
Sanada said:
TVippy said:
Can anyone explain this new negative (IMO) trend of devs going below 50 (bare minimum, IMO) achievements? Is this pure laziness? In my mind, the more achievements a game has, the better.

On 360 it was some kind of recommendation (most games had 50, I think, at least up until 2010 or something), now there're no rules, because Xbox lost to competition, lost any leverage to dictate devs to do anything and devs "relaxed" and started making games with ~40 and ~30 achievements per game.
All my wut. It has nothing to do with Xbox "losing" considering the fact the lists are often the same on PS4 as they are on Xbox One, with the exclusion of the platinum trophy though even that is included sometimes. There were plenty of games before 2010 that had achievement lists under 50. In fact, I'd imagine it's a lot closer of a count than you realize. Newer games have had a lot more achievements and it isn't all that much better to me. Then again I'm not that picky.
What Sanada said. The lists are the same these days and its not a competitive issues. Actually when the 360 launched a lot of games (sports ones) had small lists of 5 achievements with huge gamerscore weightings. Swings and roundabouts.
Prometheus B
302,243
Prometheus B
Posted on 03 July 17 at 22:40
Hey there.

I just got all the achievements but this one is not unlocking and I obviously cant do anything about it.

Tekken 7I'll Get Everything Back!The I'll Get Everything Back! achievement in Tekken 7 worth 22 pointsUnlocked all achievements.


Is there any info about it or is it just me and my bad luck?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.