Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mafia III DLC "Stones Unturned" Is Live

AuthorMessage
Chob
197,246
Chob
Posted on 31 May 17 at 04:14
Goes FarCry.

Please click here to read the story: Mafia III DLC "Stones Unturned" Is Live
Allgorhythm
256,528
Allgorhythm
Posted on 31 May 17 at 04:18
If you read the most recent posts in this thread, New DLC has appeared for Mafia III, a number of season pass holders, including me, were not provided with the DLC although people were buying it and playing it. This was after I got an e-mail from 2K advertising it and saying it was part of the season pass.
zoidberg1339
375,301
zoidberg1339
Posted on 31 May 17 at 04:55
It's available for season pass holders now, I'm currently downloading it
Allgorhythm
256,528
Allgorhythm
Posted on 31 May 17 at 05:54
zoidberg1339 said:
It's available for season pass holders now, I'm currently downloading it
Great! I wasn't upset because I really needed to finish the May TA Playlist game before May was over.
BlackxRyan
589,164
BlackxRyan
Posted on 31 May 17 at 10:00
The Season Pass is still not in sale, come on 2K.
Redders 420
515,021
Redders 420
Posted on 31 May 17 at 10:43
After the last DLC has 2 achievements that won't pop for me, I think I will wait on this and see how the Guinea pigs first downloaders report their findings. wink
It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
NoHeroes94
491,809
NoHeroes94
Posted on 31 May 17 at 10:58, Edited on 31 May 17 at 10:59 by NoHeroes94
Redders 420 said:
After the last DLC has 2 achievements that won't pop for me, I think I will wait on this and see how the Guinea pigs first downloaders report their findings. wink
I was okay on the last DLC, I think it was more glitch-y than full on unobtainable, which is still bad ofc. When it said get 30 kills it was more like 50-60. 3 tracked gamers have already completed the DLC (won't be playing for a week, myself, until I finish some Wildlands stuff off) so I don't think there should be too many problems. It looks significantly more fun than the first, too.
Redders 420
515,021
Redders 420
Posted on 31 May 17 at 11:08
NoHeroes94 said:
Redders 420 said:
After the last DLC has 2 achievements that won't pop for me, I think I will wait on this and see how the Guinea pigs first downloaders report their findings. wink
I was okay on the last DLC, I think it was more glitch-y than full on unobtainable, which is still bad ofc. When it said get 30 kills it was more like 50-60. 3 tracked gamers have already completed the DLC (won't be playing for a week, myself, until I finish some Wildlands stuff off) so I don't think there should be too many problems. It looks significantly more fun than the first, too.
I have definitely got enough kills with the mines and then some! But have spent most of my time trying to get the 10 Traps triggered, I must have done hundreds by now. The funny thing is a lot of people had trouble with glitchy achievements in the base 1000G, yet I didn't have a single problem with that. The DLC is where it went tits up for me.
It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
RiseofMrBlonde2
Posted on 31 May 17 at 11:41
i had too many achievements in the base game not unlock for me to even bother with the 1st dlc. and i wont bother with this one either.
BudgetBallin360
Posted on 31 May 17 at 15:15
Is it safe to start this game? I've heard too many bad things as far as glitches & unobtainable achievements. I'd hate to start the game only to find out that I can't complete it or that unpatched glitches remain.
EndxofxTime
467,003
EndxofxTime
Posted on 31 May 17 at 15:44
Still not able to unlock a few achievements from the base game and the DLC 1, But DLC 2 had all of the achievements pop the moment they were supposed to. Why cant they get the previous content fixed to work as well as this newest content?
SiegfriedX
2,355,990
SiegfriedX
Posted on 31 May 17 at 15:47
Nothing was patched. Still have 2 glitched achievements from DLC 1. Hangar 13 is the worst dev on X-Box One, keeps releasing paid content and never fixes the game.
xbox4xmas07
298,830
xbox4xmas07
Posted on 31 May 17 at 16:50
RiseofMrBlonde2 said:
i had too many achievements in the base game not unlock for me to even bother with the 1st dlc. and i wont bother with this one either.
I keep entering these threads - and finding someone who has already posted my exact thoughts.

+1 from me. Fix the base game achievements and MAYBE I'll care about the DLC.
South Park TFBW
Posted on 31 May 17 at 18:27
Cool DLC, but I do kinda wish they would actually make it about the Mob though instead. Still, learning more about Donovan was cool.

They still haven't fixed the glitched achievements though. Fucking ridiculous. Fix the existing achievements before adding more!!
Allgorhythm
256,528
Allgorhythm
Posted on 31 May 17 at 23:36
This morning, when I selected Stones Unturned for Mafia III, I was informed that I already owned it and did I want to install it. I had time to install it but it might be a couple of days before I get the chance to play it.
BlackRainAR556
Posted on 01 June 17 at 01:41
All achievements where obtainable but I had to start a new game after the patch for anyone asking about unobtainable achievements
Allgorhythm
256,528
Allgorhythm
Posted on 03 June 17 at 14:13
Liking the DLC so far. I was looking forward to a Lincoln-Donovan story.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.