Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tekken 7 Treats Us to a Developer Q&A and Another Character Trailer

AuthorMessage
NegativeCreep08
Posted on 31 May 17 at 19:17
A look into the process behind Bandai Namco's imminent fighter

Please click here to read the story: Tekken 7 Treats Us to a Developer Q&A and Another Character Trailer
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll
Posted on 01 June 17 at 16:58, Edited on 01 June 17 at 16:59 by Ninja Scroll
I cannot wait until tomorrow when my collectors edition is delivered! I don't have anywhere for that statue to go but the storage unit where all my other collectibles reside. cry I really need a 🏡 for more space and up out this one bedroom apartment.
Anyways, I hope this game delivers and is well balanced without requiring constant balance updates over time.
It's been in the arcades for over a year so it should ship with no problems.
Now only if Sega can bless us with another Virtua Fighter.
Ninja Scroll
ThaHawka
ThaHawka
Posted on 01 June 17 at 17:20
Ninja Scroll said:
I cannot wait until tomorrow when my collectors edition is delivered! I don't have anywhere for that statue to go but the storage unit where all my other collectibles reside. cry I really need a 🏡 for more space and up out this one bedroom apartment.
Anyways, I hope this game delivers and is well balanced without requiring constant balance updates over time.
It's been in the arcades for over a year so it should ship with no problems.
Now only if Sega can bless us with another Virtua Fighter.
The Tekken series doesn't appeal to me, but even I can appreciate that statue! Show it off in all its glory.
I have an extensive collection of games, so don't hesitate to message me if you see a game in my game collection that you'd like to work on together!
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll
Posted on 01 June 17 at 17:31, Edited on 01 June 17 at 17:35 by Ninja Scroll
I never got into Tekken until Tekken 3 in the arcades. I always felt the characters looked silly for the most part and that it was inferior to Soul Calibur & Virtua Fighter.
Then when I gave Tekken 3 a chance it was different than my normal taste in fighters and I got a little hooked. I love the combo juggling.
Though several characters are cheesy for button mashers I was able to get really good at the series.
But I can respect that it doesn't appeal to you.
Do you mind telling me why though? I'm just curious. 🤓
Ninja Scroll
ThaHawka
ThaHawka
Posted on 02 June 17 at 02:07
Ninja Scroll said:
I never got into Tekken until Tekken 3 in the arcades. I always felt the characters looked silly for the most part and that it was inferior to Soul Calibur & Virtua Fighter.
Then when I gave Tekken 3 a chance it was different than my normal taste in fighters and I got a little hooked. I love the combo juggling.
Though several characters are cheesy for button mashers I was able to get really good at the series.
But I can respect that it doesn't appeal to you.
Do you mind telling me why though? I'm just curious. 🤓
In all honestly I don't think I've ever tried it! (So who knows, I may end up liking it) I reckon I was put off by some of the odd looking characters. But hey, don't judge a book by it's cover I suppose.
I have an extensive collection of games, so don't hesitate to message me if you see a game in my game collection that you'd like to work on together!
Ninja Scroll
Ninja Scroll
Posted on 02 June 17 at 11:33
That's right. Don't knock it till you try it. 🙂
Ninja Scroll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.