Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Boom Boom Rocket Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 05 June 17 at 07:16
    Please use this thread to discuss the Boom Boom Rocket walkthrough
  • TravisssimoTravisssimo447,635
    Posted on 22 November 17 at 17:53
    Hello,

thanks for the walkthrough, I'm going to attempt to complete this game now that I see it was created. However, I can think of 2 things that could improve the guide even further.

First, it appears all the links that take you back to the "general hints and tips" tab are broken, I couldn't get a single one to work.

Second, you mentioned that the Xbox One has an advantage since the controller is much better. It has another advantage as well, and that is Co-Pilot mode. This mode was made available for Xbox One players in an update fairly recently, and it can be found in Settings > Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings. Copilot allows you to map two controllers to one player, which makes it easy to have two people playing this game, where one person gets cn_left and cn_B on controller 1, and the other person gets cn_down and cn_Y on controller 2. Using the guide's advice to exploit this even further, you could have 4 players playing just one direction, so each player only has to worry about 1/4 of the notes!

toast
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,443,173
    Posted on 23 November 17 at 17:58
    For the links you mention, it appears that was error. I just removed the linking. I'm guessing it's more saying to look back to there rather than actually link to it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.